priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What if netra brings karan by accident as Sumit’s replacement😆 or channel suggests 

This will add more masala and Rohit will get jealous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not Karan! Please anyone but that character! I want Rohit to feel jealous and learn to appreciate Sonakshi but I want a fun costar she can actually have fun with! Kinda like a Nanheji from IPKKND. He is one of my all time favorite characters! 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

NOOOOO! What is 'fun' about this post? That's a terrible thought!

Netra said good looking and talented, thats opposite of Karan. That would be extra harassment.

Yesterday Netra said, it could even be a new facs. Not Karan plz. Damn. I hope the CVs dont see this and get ideas

I want someone nice whom she can get along with. When this whole fake gf thing blows over and shez left heartbroken, it would be good to have a nice friend to just talk to. 

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I always had a feeling Sumit will be replaced from day one in his show because of his tantrums😆 Who knows Sumit may appear in Bigg Boss 😆(in the serial)

Anyways, I hope whoever plays the replacement guy is a positive character, and also actors who r pairs in ITV do get along, doesn't necessarily mean they always don't get along. I want Rohit to get jealous after seeing Sonakshi bonding with the new actor and also their chemistry being praised in social media 😆 maybe rumours of dating will be more funny 😆

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

is karan an actor?? I haven't seen d initial episodes so dnt knw about dis..hv I missed smthng? I thot he ws jobless depended upon his so called gf