Sanjivani 2

VARDHAN isn't wrong either

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok Siddhant Mathur's suspension is going to be discussed & every one at hospital gives accusing eyes to Ishani, fair enough. I agree sid Mathur is a gem of doctor, controlled his team well & saved Saniya but is Vardhan wrong when he said all is well until mask stays on. Sid recommended multiple surgeries for someone just so that he could help another poor patient, which is totally against the doctors oath which Sid was talking yesterday.

And the most bugging issue is Ishani might be wrong, Vardhan might be too but not a single soul including eminent doctors like shahsank & Juhi realise what sid is wrong & he needs to be shown mirror of it, you can't jeopardize one patients health for another & be hailed as hero's. 

Given how story shaped up till now , I really hope sid too is put to place to & be clearly told what he did is wrong instead of being celebrated that Ishani took back the case(which is obvious) 

Sid is flawed to & as reputed doctors it's responsibility of Juhi & Shashank to put sense into sid that he was wrong too & he can't continue being gareebon ka Robinhood by Robbing & putting at risk rich people's health. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Koel100

Ok Siddhant Mathur's suspension is going to be discussed & every one at hospital gives accusing eyes to Ishani, fair enough. I agree sid Mathur is a gem of doctor, controlled his team well & saved Saniya but is Vardhan wrong when he said all is well until mask stays on. Sid recommended multiple surgeries for someone just so that he could help another poor patient, which is totally against the doctors oath which Sid was talking yesterday.

And the most bugging issue is Ishani might be wrong, Vardhan might be too but not a single soul including eminent doctors like shahsank & Juhi realise what sid is wrong & he needs to be shown mirror of it, you can't jeopardize one patients health for another & be hailed as hero's. 

Given how story shaped up till now , I really hope sid too is put to place to & be clearly told what he did is wrong instead of being celebrated that Ishani took back the case(which is obvious) 

Sid is flawed to & as reputed doctors it's responsibility of Juhi & Shashank to put sense into sid that he was wrong too & he can't continue being gareebon ka Robinhood by Robbing & putting at risk rich people's health. 

This character Vardhan has his own conflicts to deal with. The financial side of a hospital is quite different and they are not under medical oath. He's more of a businessman type. and we cant balme him for that.

Yeah okay agree with whatever you are saying about Sid. He needs to learn some lessons and he will as the show devlops. 

Vardhan talks about rules and what?? In which rule book it was written that a girl who's in serious condition cant get treated only because her parents were supposed to be criminals. He do a lot of things outsode rule too. But he's the authority so he can get away with it easily but not sid? 

I am not defending or accusing anyone here. Its just everybody has flaws and we have to accept it. And to teach dr sid a lesson the hospital should not lose an efficent surgeon. :D 

Management team never get along anyways. And this things will make tthe show more intetesting. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No, he isn't wrong and neither is Ishani as a matter of fact Juhi and Shashank are more wrong in all this than them. I don't get why they're singing praise for his wrong doing? Do they even know what he did? 

Sid will be back in Sanjivani for sure, Ishani will get him back in, but she won't take the complain back she will jusst give him another chance deserves another chance because even with his wrong doing she knows he's a good doctor.

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's what I like about all the characters, they are flawed and will learn as the show progresses,however I think while I understand it's a private hospital and it needs to make money, he really stepped over a line by basically denying that girl treatment,like if Sid and Ishani weren't there, she most likely would have died. His greed and trying to create a certain image of sanjivani would have nearly cost that little girl her life. I agree about Sid,I don't know whether,everyone knows the detail in what Sid actually does but there has to be a middle ground.i don't think Ishani is gonna suddenly be about rule breaking and I am sure that will be a point of contention between the two.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This point i also thought about. issue here is none of character highlighted that its wrong what Dr sid do so i don't know if they are considering it as flaw. taking money for vip ward was still. ok but suggesting extra surgeries was not. 

Vardhan is CFO of sanjivani so his responsibility is to keep sanjivani image clean as well as earn money. He denied treatment for girl because he was thinking about sanjivani image and he is not a doctor who have taken oath to save every life so in his perspective he was right. 

For sure Dr Ishani will take her complain back. but this fact did not go well with me that all gave her accusing eyes. They could have shown that yes his ways are wrong but he is a good doctor and needes in sanjivani rather than showing that what he did is correct because using his profession for benefits and putting patients trust in risk in surely wrong. 

Vardhan knows what had happened with aroras. I feel they were also like sid going above the rule line to help and in this something bad happened. Ishani very much has that trauma fear inbuilt in her so she isn't going to agree with hus ways but yes she will get him back as she knows he is a good doctor. 

tamanna2391 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angel_nonu

This point i also thought about. issue here is none of character highlighted that its wrong what Dr sid do so i don't know if they are considering it as flaw. taking money for vip ward was still. ok but suggesting extra surgeries was not. 

Vardhan is CFO of sanjivani so his responsibility is to keep sanjivani image clean as well as earn money. He denied treatment for girl because he was thinking about sanjivani image and he is not a doctor who have taken oath to save every life so in his perspective he was right. 

For sure Dr Ishani will take her complain back. but this fact did not go well with me that all gave her accusing eyes. They could have shown that yes his ways are wrong but he is a good doctor and needes in sanjivani rather than showing that what he did is correct because using his profession for benefits and putting patients trust in risk in surely wrong. 

Vardhan knows what had happened with aroras. I feel they were also like sid going above the rule line to help and in this something bad happened. Ishani very much has that trauma fear inbuilt in her so she isn't going to agree with hus ways but yes she will get him back as she knows he is a good doctor. 

Exactly! My problem is also glorification of his wrong doings . Yes his motives was to help someone in need of treatment but the means to achieve it were wrong ! Juhi and Shashank as responsible doctors holding important posts in tbe hospital should have pointed that out to him. Like they do know if the scams he was doing was discovered by anyone else apart from Ishani it would put the entire hospital's reputation in jeopardy 

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Sid isn't right, the rest of the hospital may not know why he got suspended, just that ishani complained,right now Sid has a lot for good will on his side from the years his been at sanjivani so that's why everyone is in his favour especially after the events of last night. At least ishani is the one character there to call Sid out,clearly it's shown was his doing is questionable,so hopefully they keep that up, however just because vardhan isn't a doctor doesnt mean even if to him it seems the right thing to do ,it was morally wrong, he lacks a good deal of empathy in this area, however, I'm interested to see how everything unfolds because ishani won't back down, neither will Sid with his jugaad way and neither will Vardhan and i doubt this the last trouble we get with Sid and his scam, it might be bigger in the future. Just have to wait and see 

Edited by bila_a - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ishani won't take her complaint back that I am almost sure . But she can play intelligently with the rules of hospitals adm and bring him back . I want to see something like that . Without breaking her own rules itself how she will bring him back .

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, the problem in Dr Sid's case is that nobody shows him his wrongdoings . Sid is flawed so he needs to be corrected , and not encouraged. We know Ishani's flaws, and the other characters in the show points out  her flaws from which we know that her character will get its desired progression. But what about Sid? His character cannot progress till his flaws are acknowledged by other characters.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neenu55

Ishani won't take her complaint back that I am almost sure . But she can play intelligently with the rules of hospitals adm and bring him back . I want to see something like that . Without breaking her own rules itself how she will bring him back .

Ok I would to like to see that happening & Ishani being firm on her part yet tweak rules if needed to get Sid back but the issue bugging me is his flaws not being pointed out instead they are being celebrated.

Dr.shashank didn't even try to know why Ishani filed complaint in first place, I'm sure he wouldn't be happy that sid is coercing & suggesting multiple surgeries to one for protecting other & same with dr.juhi who incidentally now happens to be chief of surgery.

Vardhan was being mean & insensitive in wanting Saniya out no denying but he wasn't wrong when he supported Ishani in her complaint when others were giving her accusing eye's. She has seen what such things does to you so...