Dr. Ishani's decision!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

That is for r sure that ISHANI is changing her decision and she will take the complain back.... otherwise Dr. Sid staying in sanjeevni is next to impossible!!! And being Hindi serial that can not happen!!!

What do u guys think what will change ishani's mind!!!

1. Dr. SHASHANK

2. Dr. JUHI

3. Residents

4. Staff of Sanjeevni

5. Sanya( the girl they saved)

I personally feel Sanya might be the reason!!

Though in today's episode bwe got to knew y ISHANI is so strict about rules...it's because of her past!!! Bt I feel taking the decision to take the complain back....whd be the first change towards recovering from her past!!

It will be Dr. Shashank and Sanya both Dr. Shashank is someone she admires and look up to she can never go against him (he wouldn't ask her to change her decision directly though)

Sanya is a girl she connects and relate to, and she wouldn't say "No" to Sanya for sure 

In the latest promo Ishani said a dialogue that Mr. Vardhan is money minded and cares about money more than patients but the scene wasn't shown...so we already know what her decision is gonna be...

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago

I think she won't take the complaint back directly but will do something to bring him back to sanjivani . He also need to learn a small lesson .

I think a lot things, mostly because Sid really helped her out with saniya, Im interested to see why she takes it back but I doubt she will be over the rule breaking so soon, so that issue with her and Sid will still be there. Of course he has to come back lol, the show needs to go on

I feel it will be Dr shashank and partly sania. Dr shashank told her in precap that he trusts her to do right thing and then sania asks about sid. so I don't know if she gets him. back bh taking complain back or some other way but she will only get him back. but yes it will be interesting to see how they go further because neither he will stop his jugaad nor will she stop her rules following 

Ishani's decision in favour of Sid will be part of her own character's growth, a slow way of clearing her webs by weighing with everything & everyone, conscience is the first judge, nothing greater than the act of humanity, watching Sid as a bulwark between life & death,going beyond the line of duty (he was helping despite being suspended) - the humane quality & call of profession was not dependent on white coat ⭐️

I'd love if her process will be by overstretching, intelligently the boundaries, her own rules for reason, bringing together two sides of triangle could add to angles 😆