Ask - PreRish Two Shots ( Last Part Pg 5 ) - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Okay i am in a pool of tears. 😭 This was so emotional. And you say you are so detached 😭 why is this so pretty. I read it four times and i am already wiping my eyes with my fat fat fingers 😭😭♥️ thank you for writing this story. 😭♥️ I can't thank you enough can i ever 😭♥️

I never said I am detached. PreRish are still in my head, and they refused to get off my mind.😆 

How sweet! I do not read my works even once so when someone is saying that she has read it four times - you have my respect. 😆

Give me some of your fat, will you? I badly need to put on some. Thanks a bunch. I am glad you enjoyed the read. 🤗

Originally posted by MR21

I loved this conversation between damaad and MIL. She is genuinely guilty for doing this to him, even if it's unintentionally. He loved how Bajaj made sure she comes out of guilt regarding this incident and told how he would support Mrs. Bajaj and to forgive Prerna and accept her back, even if she doesn't accept him as her daughter's life partner👍🏼. The ending bit is emotional, he felt like this after many years😭. 

Yup, I really do believe that a lot of people fall into a pool of guilt when someone gets hurt because of them even if that was purely unintentional. Here, Veena had a lot going in her mind. What if he could have died? So that softens her without even her conscious realization and what is the conflict between them is long forgotten for now. 

I am glad you had  a nice read. Thank you. 🤗

Originally posted by ShumiM

It is beautiful.brought tears in my eyes.show ke current states ki bajase,bohut e emotional hu,aur subha subah tumhari ai update rula diya yarr.meri bajaj 😭

Oh I am so sorry for that but it makes me so glad at the same time that you could relate on such a level where you felt it so much that you were left teary. Thanks a bunch. 🤗

Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

This was so good. 

The vulnerable bajaj who craves for motherly affection broke my heart. 

Thank you. 🤗

It was such a beautiful update!! ❤️❤️ 

Rishabh was craving for a mother’s warm touch and Veena gave it to him 😭😭

She didn’t even know what it meant to him 😭😭

Poor guy doesn’t know how to deal with the tears of his wife and his mother in law 😆 still he did a great job at handling them 

Such a heartwarming story this is, thank you for writing it so well ❤️

Are you going to continue this ?

Originally posted by Niyati_T

It was such a beautiful update!! ❤️❤️ 

Rishabh was craving for a mother’s warm touch and Veena gave it to him 😭😭

She didn’t even know what it meant to him 😭😭

Poor guy doesn’t know how to deal with the tears of his wife and his mother in law 😆 still he did a great job at handling them 

Such a heartwarming story this is, thank you for writing it so well ❤️

Thank you, Niyati for such a wonderful comment. 

Originally posted by MayurChan

Are you going to continue this ?

No. This was a TS which has been completed. 

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

No. This was a TS which has been completed. 

👍🏼Ok😳