Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shahijazz

Amazing....LOVED ITT......❤️

Bajaj helping Veena and Prerna  worried for him....

Do write more dear....🤗

I am glad you did. Thank you. :) 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

This is nice! Though, I am not even liking this current jail track, it's damn stupid, the accident wasn't even fatal, they are stalling his recovery and irritating the hell out of everyone. 😵 Sorry, I began ranting in your OS thread, my bad. I like what you have written, but can't relate coz I don't like the way they are going about it. ❤️ Also, don't you have an index too for your stories? Or at least give the links on this thread or something? Coz, there are like loads of stories now and I am sure I have lost some of yours. 

Thank you, Najma. 90% of KZK tracks have been stupid and this is no different.🤔 Veena ka once in a while Jail jana mandatory hai. CVs can't digest food for long if she doesn't go.😆 Ah that's perfectly alright. My threads always welcome good rants. It's okay. I didn't watch KZK for quite long before Bajaj was introduced and A and P have done stuff that makes them too unpleasant for me to like them together. It is not the same with Bajaj rather I do like them (of course, until CVs ruin it once again) so I kinda prefer P with B. They aren't at least toxic to each other like the previous two. 

I don't have an index but I have compiled my works in a thread. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5109302#151043333

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitras

Lovely. Your approach is better than our so called onscreen cvs😊

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Very nice and realistic. Thanks 🙏 

Thank you, guys. 🤗

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This was really beautiful ☺

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really liked reading it.

Prerna by her husband's side taking care of him his needs his treatment updates was.realistic.

Prerna's changed behaviour confusing him.

Mr. Bajaj hosp se hi helped Veena.

Waiting for the next part.

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

This was really beautiful ☺

Thank you. 🤗

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

The part one of this two shots was absolutely beautiful..To put it in simpler words it was a really feel good update...Written very realistically, the emotions and reactions flowing in seemed literally natural...Prerna taking acute care of Rishabh's well being was so well put..She wanted him fit and fine and his weakness was affecting her...The tears she shed was for him, not just out of guilt, not just for Cookie's father, but those were for her husband, a concerned wife' reaction..Everything was so well put and summed up in an awesome manner...On the other hand we had Rishabh who wanted Prerna not to over exert herself and the way he convinced her not to feel guilty, was plain lovely..Trouble befell on Prerna's mother and Rishabh stepped up and saved her, Rishabh lay in the hospital in a injured state and Prerna stepped up and made sure he is taken care of, these two are going exactly what is to be done for a successful relationship..The update seemed like together they have taken a step to strengthen their rishta..Very nicely written...Keep up the good work going..Please do continue soon, waiting for the next update eagerly..  👍🏼

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

First part is just amazing 😳. Prerna taking care of Bajaj and him helping her mother.

Update part 2 soon.

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I really liked reading it.

Prerna by her husband's side taking care of him his needs his treatment updates was.realistic.

Prerna's changed behaviour confusing him.

Mr. Bajaj hosp se hi helped Veena.

Waiting for the next part.

I am glad you did. 🤗 Thank you. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

The part one of this two shots was absolutely beautiful..To put it in simpler words it was a really feel good update...Written very realistically, the emotions and reactions flowing in seemed literally natural...Prerna taking acute care of Rishabh's well being was so well put..She wanted him fit and fine and his weakness was affecting her...The tears she shed was for him, not just out of guilt, not just for Cookie's father, but those were for her husband, a concerned wife' reaction..Everything was so well put and summed up in an awesome manner...On the other hand we had Rishabh who wanted Prerna not to over exert herself and the way he convinced her not to feel guilty, was plain lovely..Trouble befell on Prerna's mother and Rishabh stepped up and saved her, Rishabh lay in the hospital in a injured state and Prerna stepped up and made sure he is taken care of, these two are going exactly what is to be done for a successful relationship..The update seemed like together they have taken a step to strengthen their rishta..Very nicely written...Keep up the good work going..Please do continue soon, waiting for the next update eagerly..  👍🏼

It really makes me happy when someone says that my update was a feel good one. Though I often tend to slip in angst while writing, it is always beautiful to write simpler, and less complicated stuff that makes reader glad. Just glad. Thanks a bunch. So true. I ain't sure about it in serial anymore, but these two truly had a potential to tell a beautiful tale. Sigh. The show has become SO BAD. I haven't even watched since a couple of episodes so I am kinda not able to write. Let me try though. Thanks again. 🤗