Ask - PreRish Two Shots ( Last Part Pg 5 ) (Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by esha143

Very nice....so realistic....

Thank you. :) 

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I was complaining just less than 5minx ago that there wasn't much to read on PreRish today and look at this beauty smiley42 

First and foremost thank you so much for writing this. smiley27 

Second i hope you won't stress yourself out on this Fiction and take care of your health. I hope in no way you want me to be guilty of even suggesting you to write something on the same lines. So TAKE CARE AND DONT STRESS YOURSELF, okay?πŸ˜‹.

Third RDi Mod Ji has ruined everyone with her VB jaap. Not that we dislike Because it's delightful to read so many versions of how Veena accepts Bajju and loves him back☺️πŸ₯°πŸ˜ 

Fourth thank you for mentioning about the child that everyone has forgotten. 

Fifth i loved this πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜ hamara rishta aisa nahi jo ap mere liye roye 😍😍😍😍 πŸ₯° 

Can't wait for VB meet πŸ˜„β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ€— 

Of course, not. I had told you earlier as well. 

I am glad to hear it. Thank you. Bajaj and Veena are certainly two people who are looked forward. 

:) :) 

Are you by chance Updatingsmiley1

Originally posted by MR21

Nice. Prerna taking care of hubbysmiley42 and he is clueless why she is so worried for him and she is always around him. Her guilt which came out as tears and his worry for their unborn child. His way of recording the video to free Veena from jail is good and rational. Waiting for sasumaa-damaad scene now.

He is bound to feel weird with the sudden change in her behavior, isn't he? Thank you. Good, rational and most importantly, practical. He can't really be taking a walk to court right now. smiley36 

Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

That gesture was really monumental in building a bond and I loved how she was just there for him throughout the ordeal to ensure his recovery. 

I love the fact that you made it sensible. Postoperative care. Things like these makes me happy to stumble upon pieces like these because these stories take logic into account, despite us being fed complete hogwash on our screens... 

Thank you. Medical issues are handled very roughly and in an insensitive manner in daily shows. Sigh. I am glad you enjoyed the read. 

Originally posted by siarocks007

I love Mr Bajaj. I love this story.

You do? smiley9

Originally posted by komlika

Prerna taking care of Bajaj 

Bajaj helped veena 

I like how you kept it realistic regarding postoperative care smiley20

Thank you smiley31

Thank you. πŸ€—