AdiYa/JenShad heaven#50~hum aapko apne se door nahin jaane denge

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddiqui

Heaven#49

Mujhe Theek Kardo Bas

This is the official appreciation thread of the couple off- and onscreen.!

I-F Profiles

Harshad Chopda

Jennifer Winget

Instagram Profiles

harshad_chopda

jenniferwinget1

Banner Credit:

saher_90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail

FOLLOW BP FORUM RULES!

-Only talk about Aditya/Zoya/Harshad/Jennifer

-Don't bash members/stars/characters

-Don't Quote more than 3 times.

-The next AT will be made by Lianaa

-If you have any questions/suggestions please feel free to pm the admin

-Have fun :)

Regards,

AdiYa / JenShad AT Admin

Lianaa thumbnail

Harshad Chopda Instagram

Jennifer Winget Instagram

Insta page for updates

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#1 ~ Bepannah pyaar hai tumse

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#2 ~ Bepannah si mohabbat ki hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#3 ~ tumse door jaana mere liye asaan nahin hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#4 ~ our desires for aditya without towel

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#5 ~ aise kaise kuch hojata tumhe kuch hone nahi deta tumhe

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#6 ~ I love zoya

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#7~ tera hone laga hoon

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#8 ~ sab kuch zoya se shuru hota hai aur zoya pe khatam

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#9 ~ aisa lagta hai jaise main zoya koh pehli baar dekh raha hun

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#10 ~ main zoya se bepannah pyaar karta hoon

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#11 ~ main ladha bhi zoya khe liye aur rukha bhi zoya ke wajase

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#12 ~ I love you zoya

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#13 ~ maina apna pyaar chunn liya

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#14 ~ tumhari kasam main yehi rahunga tumhare saath tumhare paas

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#15 ~ main kabhi hurt nahin karunga

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#16 ~ main bhi toh yahaan ka employee hoon..tha

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#17 ~ 105 episodes celebrations

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#18 ~ chot haath pe lagi hai lagta aisa dimaag pe hua

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#19 ~ meri wish puri ho gayi mujhe mera sukoon mil gaya

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#20 ~ uspar nazar parti hai toh saanse tham kyun jaati hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#21 ~ wo itna lamba hai tum aise dekhogi tumhari garden mein dard hoga

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#22 ~ pyaar dosti nahin hai lekin pyaar mein dosti zaroori hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#23 ~ apne pyaar ko khounga nahin

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#24 ~ apne pyaar ko har baala se bachake rakhunga

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#25 ~ dekha tenu pehli pehli baar hone laga dil beqarar

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#26 ~ pyaar ko uski ehmiyat hamesha deni chahiye

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#27 ~ sirf khushi mein nahin gham mein bhi saath dunga

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#28 ~ ab samajh mein aaya tum karti kya ho.. wo wali filme dekh thi ho na

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#29 ~ tum akeli nahin ho main tumhare saath hoon

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#30 ~ wo ehsaas hai jisse har pal apne paas mehsoos karta hoon

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#31 ~ tumhare paas le aunga phir chahe wo tumhara jumka ho ya dil

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#32 ~ chor hun aur bhi bohu kuch churana hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#33 ~ tum mere saath chalogi mere ghar

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#34 ~ zoya, thats our thing

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#35 ~ sab chair leke beth jao saiyri start hone wale hai

AdiYa / JenShad heaven#36 ~ hum aapko kuch nahin hone denge, aditya

Lianaa thumbnail

undefined

Bepannaah Episodes on Voot

Bepannaah Episodes on YouTube

Lianaa thumbnail

All promos on YouTube

Lianaa thumbnail

Username | Name

Lianaa :: Liana

Silver_Shiver :: Maina

Reenatyzed :: Warda

Aishuuu. :: Aishwarya

...Tahsu09...

-FlyAway- :: Tris

-shenz- :: Shehnaz

Masooma Bukhari :: Masooma

eufara_naghm :: Sahira

Maryam2 :: Maryam

Adiya45 :: Shreya

.sweetchick.

princy48 :: Princy

samiaadiya12 :: Samia

The_Romance_Pen

hriti713

ikhtiyar.

-Ishana-

Please LIKE this Post to be added to the list.

!ONLY LIKE IF YOU ARE POSTING ON THE THREAD!

---*-*---*-*---

IMPORTANT!

Your name will be added here, if you are no more active then your name will be removed from the List .!

IMP: If you have changed your username then please PM the Admin!

PLEASE DON'T LIKE IF YOU ARE ALREADY ADDED IN THE LIST!!

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

If I’m being honest I was a little sad she’s doing Beyhadh 2. Obviously she loves Maya the most and it must be fun playing her but I’m curious to know what season 2 will hold? Maya died in season 1 and I don’t think fans want her as anyone but Maya.

And about the typecasting I agree 100%! She’s going to get slotted as a villainous character. Maya wasn’t grey lol she was plain negative. Loved loved loved her! But I’m just stating facts 😂 

Same😄 I kind of wanted her do something different. With Maya it’s been done and now it’s just going back. That’s it, there was closure. Maya was a black character and I guess it was justice for her character to die because of what she done so with s2 I don’t know and especially like you said fans wouldn’t accept anyone but Maya.

Definitely, there will be typecasting, I’ve already seen people say that Jenny only performs well at grey characters also because Zoya who was the opposite wasn’t appreciated by people including a lot of her own fans so going back to Maya almost seems like a comfort role where she will be appreciated for it because it’s the one role where she stands out. I still think it’s one of those where it worked once I don’t know if it will again, might be repetitive.

I’m still wondering who the male lead would be? Don’t really want it to be Harshad😅 Well, whoever it is them and their fans will have to deal with the fandom so best of luck😂😂

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

Same😄 I kind of wanted her do something different. With Maya it’s been done and now it’s just going back. That’s it, there was closure. Maya was a black character and I guess it was justice for her character to die because of what she done so with s2 I don’t know and especially like you said fans wouldn’t accept anyone but Maya.

Definitely, there will be typecasting, I’ve already seen people say that Jenny only performs well at grey characters also because Zoya who was the opposite wasn’t appreciated by people including a lot of her own fans so going back to Maya almost seems like a comfort role where she will be appreciated for it because it’s the one role where she stands out. I still think it’s one of those where it worked once I don’t know if it will again, might be repetitive.

I’m still wondering who the male lead would be? Don’t really want it to be Harshad😅 Well, whoever it is them and their fans will have to deal with the fandom so best of luck😂😂

Harshad wouldn’t do it unless it was a meaty role. I would be happy to see them together again but only if the script valued them equally.

You hit the nail on the head about Zoya. It baffles me how her own fans fail to see the way she shined as Zoya, a lot of them were stuck in Maya mode. Some went as far as saying she should quit. We trended on twitter for 17 months of Bepannaah and people were criticizing her character as Zoya so much. It surprises me because her characters Kumud ans Riddhima were way weaker than Zoya and no one batted an eyelid. I said this before to them as well. If Ranveer Singh were to only play negative roles like he did in Padmavat he would never garner the appreciation he does now.  Similar with Jenny. There’s only so much to Maya’s story. I’m excited for Code M though! Love dramas that deal with crime and law.

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Harshad wouldn’t do it unless it was a meaty role. I would be happy to see them together again but only if the script valued them equally.

You hit the nail on the head about Zoya. It baffles me how her own fans fail to see the way she shined as Zoya, a lot of them were stuck in Maya mode. Some went as far as saying she should quit. We trended on twitter for 17 months of Bepannaah and people were criticizing her character as Zoya so much. It surprises me because her characters Kumud ans Riddhima were way weaker than Zoya and no one batted an eyelid. I said this before to them as well. If Ranveer Singh were to only play negative roles like he did in Padmavat he would never garner the appreciation he does now.  Similar with Jenny. There’s only so much to Maya’s story. I’m excited for Code M though! Love dramas that deal with crime and law.

Oh yeah definitely I mean if he picks it, it would definitely be a strong role and something that challenges him. I want to see them together again but I’m not too keen on bh2 mainly for 2 reasons (I know I’m in the minority for someone who likes them but doesn’t want to see them in this😂)

1) It’s itv, they fail to portray grey characters and especially grey leads correctly they either become black or white there’s no in between. They change the script regularly if something doesn’t work and they also struggle to give equal screen space. I’d definitely prefer it if it was a web series.

2) Also would the fandom accept a lead who would take screen time away from Maya? I mean we already saw what happened with bp and how people claimed that Zoya was supposedly butchered to glorify Aditya so if anything happened in bh2 like that it wouldn’t go down well especially with this being the second season.

Yeah that’s it, there’s only so much to her story however much you like that particular role it has a shelf life and going to back to it will lead to typecasting especially when the story had closure. Sometimes the role works and sometimes it doesn’t but I don’t see the point of going back to a role which is done and got the appreciation, unless the story was incomplete.

Exactly I don’t get what it is about Zoya that even her own fans didn’t like her and asked her to quit? Sometimes I think it’s because of what I said about them thinking that Aditya(Harshad) overshadowed Zoya(Jenny) and was glorified so her character supposedly had to suffer. Also I think not many of them like Harshad because of that so choose not to like Zoya 😂 I don’t even know why 😂

😂😂 you bit the bullet and joined. Yeah the maya fandom is actually crazy I remember hearing about how they were before/during the start of bp but a lot of them left they’ll probably be back again 😂 just don’t say anything bad about Maya. 😅

Same I love genres like that I’m waiting for series 5 of peaky blinders 😂

Edited by crazypoodle3 - 4 years ago