Of New Beliefs & M2 Evils | PreRish Rambles | 08/23

Posted: 4 years ago

I've been MIA the past few days trying to update my PreRish story, and frankly, the show doesn't do much for me when Rishabh is bedridden. I will say that yesterday's scene where Prerna finds out the truth was done well. Prerna was stubborn and obstinate till the very end where she was forced to understand the circumstances. 

Mohini and Maasi as in our M^2 of absolute bored evil are a tiring duo. I've truly had enough. Ofc Mohini was all I would NEVER letVeena out of jail. This is why your son's so unhappy because you keep cursing other people instead of trying to heal your own family. Wretched woman. Nivedita is once again my angel, it's very TELLING that her mother never ever lets her in on her evil deals. Because, as she mentioned today, Nivedita is at her core kind and pure-hearted. She would never support the antics her mother is up to on a daily basis, and she's not afraid to call her mother out on hers*it. LOL. Nivedita's full faith in Veena and support for her was kind.

The doctor telling Prerna that Mr. Bajaj should have woken up by now, and her very transparent worry was a breath of fresh air. The manager's words replay in her head and we see her walk towards her husband in an obvious display of regret, guilt, and concern. It seems our Prerna haar gayi hai Rishabh ke acchiye ke aage. I love love love that Mr. Bajaj is honest, kind and above all else a man of his word in this reboot. He may have hidden motivations that will reveal themselves later on, there might be a grander chess match we're not privy too working in the background of this all, but right now I'm going to take every bit of Rishabh shielding his new family and Prerna being compelled to his honesty. 

The way she defeatedly said 'lekin abb aap se nafrat nahikar paoongi' ugh what a moment, one most pleasing to my career!!! Her slow hesitation and then resting her hand on his hand. I would take a thousandmoments of these careful words and slow touches, over any laal dupatta in theair or contrived ways to hold each other. Their chemistry works because it'sbetween the lines. They speak more with their eyes, their hesitating body language. Their love will be more believable as a result of this. But the way she stands up to Maasi about her own understanding of him now, her lack of belief that he would wake with vengeance for her mother was A+. Maasi is so annoying like where is the logic ma'am. I need Rishabh to wake up soon he's the only with sense and I'm praying that he really is awake and is trying to figure out who did this. I need this Maasi Tanvistoryline to be gone from eyes forever. There are enough damn problems to work with. Sometimes it feels like that CVs for indian dramas don't know how to write character-driven dilemmas or problems, that's why they add characters like Maasi to create contrived tension. Annoying. But hats off to Kuki running straight to Prerna, we love a child who knows a snake when she sees one!!!

Anurag ki jaldh baazi hadh tak paunch rahi hai yaar. The way he said he needs to come home because Prerna is all alone and she needs someone. Like sir??? Who are you? LMAO. TU HAI KAUN YAAR. Baar baar Sharma's ki problems main ghuss jaata hai. You're not needed and it's not like you treated Veena fairly when she was being taunted by your ridiculous mother. Anurag would be so much more likeable if they weren't pulling a Sujal/Robbie track with him.I'm so irritated by it all. He's reduced Prerna to someone he needs to attain,out of pure zidh. And the nerve of him having believed that she had truly married Rishabh for his money. If they had written Anurag as someone who continued to have faith in Prerna, who's love was as transcendant as the claim of this show, I would have still found myself at times rooting for him. If he had looked to her and said, "You're lying to me right now and I don't know why. It doesn't matter, you've made your decision but you can't make mine for me." I would have been like YES. A MAN WHO RESPECTS AGENCY AND TRUSTS HER. Ideally the AnuPre story should have been them loving each other from afar, Rishabh as the thorn in their story, while Anurag figures out a way to get Prerna out of the marriage without anyone knowing. Except that's not the story we got. The story we have had, from the beginning, is that AnuPre have been incompatible for VARIOUS reasons and at their core, Prerna has always sacrificed in this relationship. It's never felt equal, and that's just my opinion. 

As per the precap the torture continues and Rishabh isn't awake so I yawned and moved on LOL.

True words have never been spoken👏

Prerna's hesitation while reaching for Mr Bajaj's hand was so real and felt damn real too. It was a little awkward (as it should be) but it made the scene even more beautiful. The slow-burn is getting to me. ❤️

A person can only ignore another's kindness for so long and Rishabh's honesty coupled with that is finally getting proper acknowledgement from his wife. The way it was shown was practically very sound until she had to admit it herself and Prerna's confession was equally heart touching as well. The momentum to get there was not smooth but it made the relationship more endearing. 

I am totally done with Maasi and Tanvi. They are annoying and I literally skip through it. Anurag seems like a five year old child and is coming off as extremely childish with his persuasion of Prerna. It just annoys me these days. I love a mature relationship and AnuPre never got there for me.

I feel like he's listening to both Prerna and Tanvi. I'd really like to hear your take on the way Rishab deals with both maasi-tanvi duo

I feel like he's listening to both Prerna and Tanvi. I'd really like to hear your take on the way Rishab deals with both maasi-tanvi duo

Originally posted by MOnamy11

Me too 👍🏼

I really, really want to comment on the episode but apart from that one scene, nothing else was worth it. M² doesn't interest me one bit. And Anurag - what did he do when Veena was arrested about the necklace? Here, Bajaj isn't even awake! And everyone knows for sure the minute he wakes up, this case is over. Idk, I am getting irritated with Prerna's naivety also. Why can't she give it back to Maasi, saying, take the case back for now, I'll speak to him, I am his wife, I'll ensure he doesn't snap at you. Instead of listening to her crap, after knowing what he's done for her mother. 

with vengeance for her mother was A+. Maasi is so annoying like where is the logic ma'am. I need Rishabh to wake up soon he's the only with sense and I'm praying that he really is awake and is trying to figure out who did this. I need this Maasi Tanvistoryline to be gone from eyes forever. There are enough damn problems to work with. Sometimes it feels like that CVs for indian dramas don't know how to write character-driven dilemmas or problems, that's why they add characters like Maasi to create contrived tension. Annoying. But hats off to Kuki running straight to Prerna, we love a child who knows a snake when she sees one!!!

Anurag ki jaldh baazi hadh tak paunch rahi hai yaar. The way he said he needs to come home because Prerna is all alone and she needs someone. Like sir??? Who are you? LMAO. TU HAI KAUN YAAR. Baar baar 

You jus said it....this was exactly wat i wanted to ramble about...that the story needs a jolt

And we need Mr Bajaj on his toes now....

Anurags madness is irritating now......

Evn he had married komolika....Are they al so brainless that not once hve they thought that wat could have made Prerna take such a step.....u kno in all this interestingly there is only one Sane man....that is Anupam so far..

Edited by gees - 4 years ago

You exactly have written my thoughts !

I really feel "Kasauti" should be about Rishabh and Prerna than Prerna and Anurag because the type of love they have is all consuming and destroying. What kind of love is that if your partner doesn't believe that you are not a gold digger and have a bigger character? I mean Rishabh trusts Prerna more than Anurag does. This girl sacrificed her life for him and how does he repay the favour?

By saying ab mere paas zyada Paisa aur power h? Like seriously? And he claims to know Prerna. What I feel is Prerna is better off with Mr Bajaj rather than Anurag. Their love and trust has been slowly nurtured and was a very organic build up out of their mutual respect for each other. Their is a certain maturity and understanding in their relationship which is certainly missing in Prerna's and Anurag's.

Originally posted by ilazyair

True words have never been spoken👏

Prerna's hesitation while reaching for Mr Bajaj's hand was so real and felt damn real too. It was a little awkward (as it should be) but it made the scene even more beautiful. The slow-burn is getting to me. ❤️

A person can only ignore another's kindness for so long and Rishabh's honesty coupled with that is finally getting proper acknowledgement from his wife. The way it was shown was practically very sound until she had to admit it herself and Prerna's confession was equally heart touching as well. The momentum to get there was not smooth but it made the relationship more endearing. 

I am totally done with Maasi and Tanvi. They are annoying and I literally skip through it. Anurag seems like a five year old child and is coming off as extremely childish with his persuasion of Prerna. It just annoys me these days. I love a mature relationship and AnuPre never got there for me.

I love love LOVE slow burns. I don't know what it is about them that just rattles me to my core, it reminds me of regency level or vintage bollywood romances. They're just maddening and the patience of the buildup is always so carefully constructed! I too love a mature relationship and it seems that AnuPre were never an example of it and still don't seem to be. It's just yawn inducing now to imagine their dynamics!

Originally posted by MOnamy11

Honestly I think so too. I've no doubt that he'll walk into the court room and deny all the allegations against Veena, restoring not only her reputation but his own humility. I can't wait for it to happen, I'm so tired of the unnecessary evils in this show. 

Originally posted by najma123

I really, really want to comment on the episode but apart from that one scene, nothing else was worth it. M² doesn't interest me one bit. And Anurag - what did he do when Veena was arrested about the necklace? Here, Bajaj isn't even awake! And everyone knows for sure the minute he wakes up, this case is over. Idk, I am getting irritated with Prerna's naivety also. Why can't she give it back to Maasi, saying, take the case back for now, I'll speak to him, I am his wife, I'll ensure he doesn't snap at you. Instead of listening to her crap, after knowing what he's done for her mother. 

I agree this episode was really not worth the expending of brain cells. LMAO. The direct contrasts of Anurag and Rishabh in the writing are too compelling to ignore lmao. Like even we as viewers know exactly how Rishabh will react, whereas with Anurag it always a yelling match at the TV for him to get his act together! I agree about Prerna as always, she really needs to have confidence in her position as Mrs. Bajaj. She is Kuki's mother but she's also Rishabh's wife. Use that power to your advantage and make it known.