Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Haiyeee you know how much i love reading your fics.  and you are writing on the current track makes me feel giddy with joy  thank you so much.  

I loved how Bajju threatened the commissioner 😆 also him assuring her that he was fine  now be a very good person that you are and update the second part too. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This post if for RDi Mod ji 🤗 ❤️ and her love for VB ❤️😆

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mr Bajaj ne hosh main aate hi kamaan sambhal li that's like my Bajaj❤️ but he still can't believe she's apologizing! Jab he'll come to know that she was holding his hand and crying, he'll be double shocked 😆

Amazing ❤️

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perfect. Simple and one call will do the magic in real world no melodrama required.

Prerna’s hesitation, gratitude and care was beautiful expressed 

Mr.Bajaj is rocking 

Keep writing and give us more beautiful stories 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written☺️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. This is awesome. Bajaj is back in action immediately knowing that MAA is in jail. He is guilty even though he is not the one who did this. This new found peace in their life is so nice.

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a sweet story... I am happy that it has more parts 😁

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Haiyeee you know how much i love reading your fics.  and you are writing on the current track makes me feel giddy with joy  thank you so much.  

I loved how Bajju threatened the commissioner 😆 also him assuring her that he was fine  now be a very good person that you are and update the second part too. 

Hey Ankie 😊

And you know how much I love reading your comments 

I will try my best to update the next part by tomorrow 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Mr Bajaj ne hosh main aate hi kamaan sambhal li that's like my Bajaj❤️ but he still can't believe she's apologizing! Jab he'll come to know that she was holding his hand and crying, he'll be double shocked 😆

Amazing ❤️

Yes.. I don't know if he will do it in the show or not... But I wanted my Bajaj to be the responsible and caring son in law 😃

She is not apologising... She is sad that he is apologising... And he realises that she doesn't want him to apologise 😆

I don't know how he will come to know that... But if it happens in the show I would really love to watch it