Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

This is giving me serious 'Tum toh tehre pardesi' vibes, and I find the latter better.

Who hexed Vicky's (over)acting?

This song reaffirms to me that Arijit is a music director's singer. Under good direction he flourishes, and in a not so good direction we get this. At least this is what I feel.

Edit - And yeh gaane pe woh Samba/Salsa/contemporary whatever that was dancing??

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Video doesn't make any sense. But I can listen to the song the whole day. Arijit Singh is 😌

GumGum thumbnail

This is giving me serious 'Tum toh tehre pardesi' vibes, and I find the latter better.

This song reaffirms to me that Arijit is a music director's singer. Under good direction he flourishes, and in a not so good direction we get this. At least this is what I feel.

Edit - And yeh gaane pe woh Samba/Salsa/contemporary whatever that was dancing??

Yes. Tum to thahre spanish style tha pura gana.

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why didn't they release just an audio.. Video has killed essence of lyrics.. Can listen to this song all day long though .. Arijit is β€οΈ

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@bold Gosh, I was not the only one who felt the same.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol the concept is so stupid. Vicky’s awesome acting also couldn’t save the mediocre and stupid concept 

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lol the whole Hindi Punjabi fusion sounds so weird. Hath Chumme was 100x better than this. B Praak and Jaani are such talented people, Bhushan just wasted it.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I saw it already. Someone sent me. Nora is not made for acting man. Stop smoking weed, She is good at dancing. Give her item numbers. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

The concept of the music video looks as dated as that bottle of poison labelled....guess what!

POISON! πŸ˜†

I know right?? seriously in this age u would still have a bottle saying POISON and not its chemical name??

I remember there was this old movie where a blind girl has to take her medicine..the brother instructs her and leaves for work..the girl gets up and feels for the medicine bottle..but by mistake picks up another bottle next to it..marked POISON..and drinks that...now why in the world would u keep a bottle of poison next to ur blind sister's medicine bottle.....the stupidity shown in some old movies was mind boggling...this video is that level of stupid.😳