•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope you guys liked I started writing this way before Summit true self was shown and Sona and Rohit were fighting like cats and dogs, but finally got the time to finish it today... I think it got a little too long, but I hope you guys enjoyed it, please comment!! 😊😊

------------------------------

A Little back round

At this point Rohit and Sonakshi had become best friends, and started really enjoying one another's company, Rohit found out his mom was a huge Parvati fan and they both had been alot of her shootings so Rohit's mom could get the inside about KPK.

But this Sunday was going to go himself, to surprise her with flowers and Thank You card for everything she had done for him and his family.

----------------------------

Sonakshi was dreading this Sunday shoot,because today's shoot consisted the introduction of 'Poo' basically Parvati evil twin sister who dressed a little inappropriate and was very flirty so she felt conscious doing the shoot infornt of Rohit,

------------------------

Sonakshi thought " thank God Rohit aj nhai araha, because of his important surgery to do, atleast he will never see me in these types of clothes, even tho there would be other 'men' during the shoot and probably the world will see me in shorts and a sleeveless shirt, but Rohit seeing, Pata nhai kyun I would feel-- her thoughts were interrupted with Netras entry,

Sonakshi: Netra g you know I don't like wearing these types of clothes

Netra: I know Sona and I am sorry it's for shoot, and I promise within a couple of episodes we will make Poo have an accident and she die, but it's important for the trps

Sonakshi hesitantly looked at the clothes, it was a short black skirt with a low neck no sleeves shirt

She was suppose to shoot with Summit But thank God Netra got a body double because he was a pervert

Sonakshi was all ready, and when she stepped out, people mouth dropped opened and she left shy,

Netra noticed that and saw how uncomfortable Sonakshi looked: everyone get ready for the shoot

Rohit had also just reached the shoot 'I bet Sonakshi will be so surprised seeing me here' as he stepped out his car he heard some guys talking

Random guy: yaarrr Parvati kitni hot lag rahi

Random guy 2: uff asey Bhabhi sab ko millay

Rohit was got mad listening to them: oh bakwas bandh Karu, itni shareef Parvati ka barey asey kasey ka saktay ho

Random guy: ap sahi Kah raha hain, we are talking about Poo

And they both left laughing

Rohit thought... 'Yeh Poo Kon hai?'

Rohit started walking towards shoot and the flowers and Thank You card he was holding fell down from his hands when he saw Sonakshi

Rohit was just mesmerized, she did look really beautiful and hot,

Netra: KYYAAAA

Rohit snapped out of transe of looking at Sonakshi when he heard Netras voice

Netra: what are you saying? Mera body double nhai Aya toh phir shoot Kasey ho gay? I need someone tall with broad shoulders... AABBHIII

Just then Rohit walks in closer

Sonakshi: ap yahan?

Rohit felt tongue tied: Maine... Umm.. Bas yunhi,

He totally forgot about the flowers and Thank you card he bought for her

Sonakshi: woh yeh bas (pointing towards her outfit) shoot ka Liya

Rohit nodded still unable to form words!

Netra: mil gaye...

Looking at Rohit

Sonakshi : nhai.. Yeh nhai please

Sonakshi understood that Rohit would be the body double.

Netra: please , we need to shoot this asap phir edit karna ki lia bejna hai and we have no time to spare

Sona hestantly agreed

Netra: tumhey toh koi problem toh nhai,

Rohit again nodded, he had not much of clue what was happening as he was still staring Sonaskhi

Netra left to things ready, while leaving she said: you have 5minutes

Sonakshi: you said you had a surgery today...

Rohit: yea

Sonakshi: phir kya hua?

Sonakshi snapped her fingers: kya yea, yea kar raha hain?

Rohit: tum achi lag rahi ho

Sonakshi checks got red, she couldn't make eye contact anymore,

Sonakshi: thanks

Spot boy: shoots ready

Rohit: what shoot?

Spot boy: sir kya mazak kar raha hain, chaley mera saath

Sonakshi: abhi ap ne agree Kiya toh bhi the body double,

Rohit: kya?.. Body double?

The spot boy takes him to his spot, and Netra says action

We see Sona walking towards Rohit, with the fan blowing making her hairs flow beautifully behind her, she was walking with confidence and smile of her lips,

Poo: mujhey Pata tha... Ap mujhey millay zaur Aya gay,

Rohit was ones again mesmerized totally forgot about the shoot that was happening and said: sachi mein,

Netra: cut, arey yaar Rohit tu body double hain ur body doubles boltey nhai

Rohit: oh.. Yea

Sonakshi smiled again

Netra: action!

Sona again started her Poo walk towards Rohit,

Poo: mujhey Pata tha... Ap mujhey millay zaur Aya gay,

Rohit gulped down his spit,

Sonakshi came closer to him, more closer and went near his ear and very seductively said: I know you love me, main jaanti hoon tum mujhey pyaar kartay ho, toh boltay kyun nhai?

Rohit's hands automatically went up and hugged her tightly in his embrace, Sonakshi felt really shy and a little awkward as much she enjoyed hugging Rohit, she was aware of their surroundings,

Netra: CUTTTTT

Sona and Rohit broke their hug immediately

Netra: you are not suppose to hug her, in fact your suppose to do the opposite, and push her away, samj ayi?

Rohit had no clue what was happening to him, he just nodded his head

Netra: ones again, action

Rohit spoke to himself, 'can not get side tracked this time, I need to focus, and push her away... Yes push her away as soon as she comes her... But how can I push her away, she smells so nice and her lips that near me... What is happening to me?'

Sona ones again walled towards Rohit, and she came closer to him, more closer and went near his ear and very seductively said: I know you love me - - -

All fo sudden Rohit pushed her away only to catch her again, his hand around her waist

Rohit: sorry I didn't mean to push you away that hard

Sonakshi stood up and started laughing

Sonakshi: Netra gi is sey nhai ho paya gay

Netra at this time also laughed: find me a professional body double,

Spot boy: give me 10minutee

Everyone took a break and Rohit followed Sona to her room

Sonakshi put a blanket over her legs

Sonakshi: are you okay? You seem a little distracted

Rohit thought to himself, offcourse I am distracted just look at you, you look so beautiful and pretty,

Sonakshi: Rohit?

Sonakshi: phir yea?

She started to laugh and Rohit couldn't help admire how beautiful she looked

Sonakshi: anyways you should agree our shooting is not easy

Rohit folded his hands: totally agree baba, shooting aur yeh acting bhoot hi ek difficult profession

Sonakshi smiled at him: so what brings you here today?

Rohit: I was in the area and I thought I would say hi...

Sonakshi: what you were in this area? Isn't this place like another country for you?

Rohit: ha-ha-ha, anyways main AB chaltay hoon,

After everything Rohit completely forgot the reason why he was even here,

Sonakshi stood up as well : I should get ready for the shoot

Rohit smiled and left,

Just then a spot boy came in: maam yeh apka Liya, a fan must have bought it in and it was on the floor,

Sona looked the card and almost destroyed flowers, she put them aside and started reading the card

It was from Rohit a thank you card, her eyes teared up

Sonakshi: Aww how sweet,

Netra: sweet toh woh hai

Sonakshi got starled: arey ap yahan, shoot ready?

Netra: no there is good news, the production house has said to change the story line now instead of Pavrati twin sister we will... Evil twin bother of Kunal.. Meaning Summit

Sonakshi laughed: that is good news, then I will quickly change,

Rohit was at the door: oh that is great news

Sonakshi: arey ap gaya nhai...?

Netra: I will let you two talk, I need to get the scene ready,

And Netra left,

Rohit: actually there was a reason why I came today

Sonakshi held up the card and the flowers: yes, I know, likan phela kyun nhai bataya?

Rohit: woh... Bas tumhey asey dekh kar bhool gaya... Achi lag rahi ho

Sonakshi smiled: thanks, likan Sach main yeh kaprey bhoot uncomfortable hai mera liya, thank God puri story line change hogi

Rohit: vasey I agree tum zaida saree mein achi lagti ho

Sonakshi felt really shy, and was blushing which Rohit could easily see

Rohit: vasey if Poo madam decides to come back, you can practice the scene with me...pura scene kya tha?

Sonakshi smiled: I will change into something easy

Rohit: wear a saree, I will wait outside and then we will dinner

Sonakshi just nodded,

Both not having a single clue as to what was happening to them, but both still enjoying the feeling.

I hope you guys enjoyed it!! Let me know thanks! 😊😊

οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ€£πŸ€£Dis is hot πŸ”₯ nd hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Thanks for dis beautiful Scenario β€οΈ

This was hot update! 

Ufff loved it so damn muchπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Do write more stuff

Such a different shot. Loved it! Do write more.

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ€£πŸ€£Dis is hot πŸ”₯ nd hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Thanks for dis beautiful Scenario β€οΈ

Thank youu!!! 😊😊😍

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

This was hot update! 

Ufff loved it so damn muchπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Do write more stuff

Thanks so much!! 😊😊

This was very good...Rohit ko ek baar camera face Karna chaheye...than will understand acting is not easy...πŸ˜‚

Write more..

Originally posted by haribol79

This was very good...Rohit ko ek baar camera face Karna chaheye...than will understand acting is not easy...πŸ˜‚

Write more..

Hahaha!! Thanks so much! 😊😊