Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 23 Aug 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today’s episode yaar... ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Too good. Not a fan of scenes where whole public leave all their job to cheer a couple, but the scenes which followed were so beautiful. Simply sitting in the mandir and smiling seeing and playing with each other, away from the whole world, evokes so much happiness.. MishBir were in the paradise of their own. Today’s episode 4 me was the best.👌👌 I think the outside scenes were shot in the evening. Light sunshine falling on their faces while they professed their love to each other was a beautiful view. Evening is the time when everyone retires back to home.. Similarly, Mishti and Abir also found their home in each other’s company..Mishti was so much at ease today with Abir. How happy and tension free she was! How calm were MishBir with each other! And finally How happy and contended I am ! Difficult to explain in words..🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥 Mishti’s shyness is so well done. She feels shy, but she enjoys Abir’s proximity too and they have shown it wonderfully. I love the fact that she does not really get very nervous. The comfort level they share with each other is so soothing...Even if for a moment she remembers the obstacles their love story might have, looking at him makes her smile, every time.. ❤️ I would reiterate, ek roohani Ehsaas rehta hai, jab yeh dono saath hote hain..😍😍 Needless to mention Abir’s Sahyari be it on the airport or at Mandir where he was reassuring Mishti,that they will deal with situations, were cherry on the top..He has such a great command on words, which will make anyone melt and so does Mishti...❤️

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the episode really good currently watch Mishbir scenes on repeat. 

One more thing where is Devyani (Mishti's grandmother) in all this? So much has happened but still non of the Maheshwari's have informed nor is she ever shown enquiring about Mishti except one time during Mishti-Kunal alliance.

Firstly it was wrong of her to give away Mishti to the Maheshwari's like this but that's another topic which I don't want to get into now but at least show some care and concern towards your granddaughter. It's like she thinks she no longer has any responsibilities towards Mishti the Maheshwari's can do whatever they like with her. 

Oh I forgot the Singhania's and Devyani are busy adopting dusri Naira's (Vedika), making any random girl their daughter and becoming ladkiwala while their own daughter here is suffering and crying ugh they all just make me angry. I know yrkkh is 5 years ahead but can't all of that just be ignored for once and a phone call or something be shown. 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the update.

It was bound to be a good episode. Like Mishbir,their confession was so real and simple.Thank God Mishti was not responsible for the gathbandhan fire. But i remember clearly Kaveri ne kaha phir se Mishti ki vajahse fire lag jati hei.🤔

Anywz i am happy for Mishbir.coz i only focus on them.😆

Jayati321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

Loved the episode really good currently watch Mishbir scenes on repeat. 

One more thing where is Devyani (Mishti's grandmother) in all this? So much has happened but still non of the Maheshwari's have informed nor is she ever shown enquiring about Mishti except one time during Mishti-Kunal alliance.

Firstly it was wrong of her to give away Mishti to the Maheshwari's like this but that's another topic which I don't want to get into now but at least show some care and concern towards your granddaughter. It's like she thinks she no longer has any responsibilities towards Mishti the Maheshwari's can do whatever they like with her. 

Oh I forgot the Singhania's and Devyani are busy adopting dusri Naira's (Vedika), making any random girl their daughter and becoming ladkiwala while their own daughter here is suffering and crying ugh they all just make me angry. I know yrkkh is 5 years ahead but can't all of that just be ignored for once and a phone call or something be shown. 

I haven't seen the parent show,that's why i have still no idea how these characters are related to them. But i know that show has taken a 5year leap now. so it's better to consider this show as a new show.

Jayati321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Today’s episode yaar... ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Too good. Not a fan of scenes where whole public leave all their job to cheer a couple, but the scenes which followed were so beautiful. Simply sitting in the mandir and smiling seeing at each other, or the playing with each other away from the whole world evokes so much happiness.. MishBir were in the paradise of their own. Today’s episode 4 me was the best. I think the outside scenes were shot in the evening. Light sunshine falling on their faces while they professed their love to each other was a beautiful view. Mishti was so much at ease today with Abir. How happy and tension free she was. How calm were MishBir with each other.. How happy and contended I am.. Difficult to explain in words..🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥 Mishti’s shyness is so well done. She feels shy, but she enjoys Abir’s proximity too and they have shown it wonderfully. I love the fact that she does not really get very nervous. The comfort level they share with each other is so soothing...Even if for a moment she remembers the obstacles their love story might have, looking at him makes her smile, every time.. ❤️ I would reiterate, ek roohani Ehsaas rehta hai, jab yeh dono saath hote hain..😍😍 Needless to mention Abir’s Sahyari be it on the airport or at Mandir where he was reassuring Mishti,that they will deal with situations, were cherry on the top..

Beautifully explained Mishbir's feelings.

very very nice. We all are very happy today naa....😊

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates. Love the screen captures! ❤️

I need to watch this again because Mishbir scenes were the beautiful.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pics. Mishbir confessed on the auspicious occasion of Janmashthami. Now even Abir's partner and our beloved Baal Gopal will help Mishbir

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u soo much suta for the written updates.. cant wait till the epi airs.. padker hi i m blushing to jab dekhhngi tb kyaa hoga..😳 abir is literally every girl's dream guy jo exist ni kerte in real life.. aww i just love this character.. 

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Suta for the update.

It was bound to be a good episode. Like Mishbir,their confession was so real and simple.Thank God Mishti was not responsible for the gathbandhan fire. But i remember clearly Kaveri ne kaha phir se Mishti ki vajahse fire lag jati hei.🤔

Anywz i am happy for Mishbir.coz i only focus on them.😆

Yeahh i was also remembering this scene..where kaveri mentioned abt mishti.ki uski wajah se again problem hoti hai..but v shldnt forget ki hawa ka jhoka b chalta hai to kuku ko mishti ka fault nazar aata hai..😉