Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin- A Ronakshi SS (Last Part Pg 7) Completed

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit quietly walked past the rambunctious laughter that was coming from the dining room. It sounded like happiness, something he was now sure would never be a part of his life. He loved his family and didn’t want to spoil their fun. Rohit stepped out of the elevator and into his bedroom. He didn’t bother turning on the light. As he walked into the bedroom, he let the darkness in the room slowly engulf him as the tears silently fell. 

2 hours ago...

Rohit left the jewelry shop feeling a certain excitement he hadn’t felt in years. He was sure she would love the ring. It was simple and elegant, just like her. Sonakshi Rastogi. He couldn’t wait to let the woman who ruled his dreams and every waking moment, know how much he loved her. A sudden vibration interrupted his thoughts. 

“Did you tell her yet?” Rohit chucked at how impatient the voice sounded. “No, but I will today.” “You got this!” As he hung up, Rohit smiled. He spent years waiting to apologize to Raima and to start a new life with her. But Ajit was right, things have changed. He felt it the second he hugged Raima upon her return and he was sure she felt it too. Before they dated, they were great friends and that’s exactly what they were meant to be. He felt content knowing that Raima was happy and had moved on in life. She decided to go to New York to pursue her dreams. She was one of the few people who knew that he was going to propose to Sonakshi and she couldn’t be happier. 

As soon as the car stopped in front of the restaurant, Rohit jumped out of the car and went inside. He didn’t have to look twice to see her. She simply looked like a goddess in the midnight blue gown that looked like it was made for her. She kept her hair left open- just how he loved it! She smiled and waved as he walked in. 

After a delicious meal and a good conversation (including some sassy debates), Rohit decided to do what he planned the entire evening for. He could feel his heart thudding against his chest.

“Sonakshi... umm I need to tell you... I mean I need to talk to you about something”.

“Sure! Why are you hesitating Rohit? Kahin phir se koi proposal lekar to nahin aaye?” She chucked and usually that sounded like music to his ears but today he felt nervous. “Actually, my family would love for me to get married. Now that Raima has moved on”. He laughed nervously hoping to give her a hint. She raised and eyebrow questioningly. Rohit swallowed hard. Why was this so hard! He could tell Sonakshi anything without ever hesitating. She knew things about him that no one else did. 

“Sonakshi... I know it has taken me a long time to realize this but I do now. You are perhaps the only person who understands me and I feel a connection with you that I have never felt with anyone! I thought it was just friendship but it’s so much more! I can’t imagine a life where you aren’t there right by my side! I want to laugh with you! To share secrets with you! Heck, you are the only woman I can cry in front of! You make me feel special! I really hope you feel the same way about me! Sonakshi, I really love you! Will-“ he stopped as she burst out laughing. Rohit felt his face burn and he was sure he turned red. “Why are you laughing?” Sonakshi raised her hand as if asking for a minute and continue to laugh. Rohit looked around the restaurant. “Sonakshi, you are embarrassing me”, he said softly. Sonakshi took a few deep breaths and calmed down. “That was so funny Rohit! I have to admit the first time you did this I was angry. But you were so on point today! Wow I mean mere saath reh reh ke acting bhi seekh li tumne! I am sure if it was someone else they would have fallen for it! Good one! Now seriously, what did you want to tell me? Don’t tell me your need me to be your pretend girlfriend again. I can’t do that drama anymore.” 

“I meant everything I said Sonakshi! This time it’s no drama! I love—“

“Rohit! Are you serious? This isn’t funny anymore! Now you are upsetting me! I said yes the first time to help a friend but doesn’t mean I can keep doing this! Do you understand that I have feelings! No girl wants a fake proposal! You call yourself my friend and you keep putting me down!” Rohit looked at her incredulously. 

“Don’t act so shocked! You keep demeaning my profession, my family and even my feelings. Yes, I don’t save lives but that doesn’t make me any less of a professional! I act on screen but that does not mean I’ll cling to any man and pretend to be in love offscreen! What kind of cheap woman do you think I am!” Sonakshi looked furious and Rohit swallowed the growing lump in his throat.

“You know what Mr. Rohit Sippy! You think of me as some sort of personal helpline instead of a friend. You need something and you automatically assume that I will do it for you or take care of it for you! You need to deal with your own problems by yourself! Your family wants you to get married, you tell them you don’t want to or just get married to the girl they choose for you! But stop involving me in all of this! It’s my life! No some kind of joke!” 

Rohit felt hurt and angry! He wanted to lash out at her but he knew that somewhere this was all his fault! He caused her to feel this mistrust towards him. “I’m sorry I hurt you Sonakshi. I never wanted to!”

“Look Rohit, I know I sound harsh but I don’t want you to ruin your life nor mine! Don’t repeat what you did in Pune! Don’t ruin yourself! Tell those you love how you feel and they will understand!” 

Rohit chuckled bitterly. “I’m sure they will”. 

Sonakshi sighed. “Look, I didn’t mean to get so angry but I’m tired! I feel like these past few months have caused so much turmoil—“

“You mean ever since you met me?”

“Dr. Surgeon, you definitely made a thunderous entry into my life but no I don’t mean that! You are a wonderful person Rohit! But I guess we are too different in terms of how we view life! And for me, nothing is above respect! I have a lot of self respect and I demand that those I love respect me! I made it clear to my mom as well! If you don’t respect me, you can’t be a part of my life! And I feel disrespected when you ask me to do these things!”

“Well, you are the great Parvati! How can anyone disrespect you!” Rohit joked knowing that he was too close to snapping. The pain was too great to bear. Even in his wildest dreams, he hadn’t imagined that the night would take such a turn. He was so sure she felt the same way! Rohit could tell she loved him! The way she looked at him when she thought he wasn’t looking! The way they felt so perfect together. Rohit looked away awkwardly before turning back to Sonakshi. 

Sonakshi smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes. Rohit felt a sharp pang inside his heart. God knows how much he hurt her for her to feel so much anger and mistrust towards him. 

“You know what, dinner is on me. I called you here and even made you upset. The least I can do is cover tonight’s dinner.”

“No Rohit, as usual I would appreciate if we split.” Rohit nodded, he never pushed her in this matter and always tried to respect her wishes. They had nothing more to say. Once the bill was settled, the air was thick with unsaid emotion and awkward silence. They both decided to leave the restaurant. 

As they both walked to their cars, Sonakshi looked back at him and gave a small wobbly smile that broke his heart. It took all his courage to not walk to her and take her into his arms for a bone crushing hug. The distance between them felt cold and haunting. He missed her every second they spent away and now her rejection made things even more difficult.

Now

Sonakshi walked into her empty apartment. Her mom and siblings were away for a short vacation and Muniya was at her sister’s place. Sonakshi locked the door and sank to the ground. She didn’t know when she started sobbing but she couldn’t stop. She should have known he was doing all this because his family was asking him to. Rohit would never understand her feelings. She wiped her tears. She was done crying for him or trying to get him to see that she loves him. But somewhere inside her heart, Sonakshi knew it wasn’t easy. Nor could she shake off the look Rohit gave her before getting in the car. Was he telling the truth? No! She couldn’t fall weak again! She had to be strong! As the tears dried, Sonakshi made a decision, one that she was determined to stick to. 

Precap:

“Television actress Sonakshi Rastogi announces her engagement to a mystery man! Who is he! Any guesses?” As Rohit walked pass the living room he heard those words he covered his entire being in dread and anger. Sonakshi was getting married?

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151128470

Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151184106

Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151285034

Last Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152988155

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First yoooo

Unres😋

It was fabulous! 

Seves Rohit right for his deeds! 😂

But whom is sona getting married to? Is it karan? 

Damn, update next sooner please! 

And do write more

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago
Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful...loved it.Please continue soon.

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness!!! 

This something that I so wanted to read! 

It was absolutely fantabulous... 

Please update today the 2nd part, please, please, please! 

And pm me if possible!😃

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

First yoooo

Unres😋

It was fabulous! 

Seves Rohit right for his deeds! 😂

But whom is sona getting married to? Is it karan? 

Damn, update next sooner please! 

And do write more

No no please not Karan! Koi aur supporting male chahiye

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

No no please not Karan! Koi aur supporting male chahiye

Hahaha 😂😂😂😂

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is simply mind blowing!!!!! No words to express how beautifully you have penned down their emotions...  Payback time for Mr.Sippy😉

Eagerly waiting for the next update.... 

Edited by natzcreado - 4 years ago
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rohit kinda deserved it. Can’t wait for more.

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderfully expressed...Rohit do some real hard work to get Sonakshi back ..Mr. Surgeon dil toda hain...abb surgery bhi karo..😉

Waiting for next part

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing. Wish this was show’s storyline here on