•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Apparently Rishabh is going to find Prithvi from Jahannum as well. But I have a feeling Sameer misunderstands Rishabh's motive regarding not to let Prithvi and Preeta marry to not let Karan and Preeta marry. Is this going to be the start of the BIG rift between Shrishti and Sameer? Considering Shrishti is unaware of the groom actually being Karan!

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by TheM5393

Apparently Rishabh is going to find Prithvi from Jahannum as well. But I have a feeling Sameer misunderstands Rishabh's motive regarding not to let Prithvi and Preeta marry to not let Karan and Preeta marry. Is this going to be the start of the BIG rift between Shrishti and Sameer? Considering Shrishti is unaware of the groom actually being Karan!

This all seems like such fertile grounds for more misunderstanding. Considering Sammy is already a super insecure character. Once Rishabh finds out that Karan wants to marry Preeta, there might be scene where Shrishti is shown consoling Rishabh and Sammy might misunderstand them in that position. I mean Shrishti has a very strong inkling that Rishabh also likes Preeta, but with all this shaadi ka bawal it might be a possibility.