Ending was picture perfect

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

ReservedπŸ₯³

Unressed and not Undressed🀣

Finally something inspired youπŸ₯³

You need to write more. 

This was so awesome. Prena’s pain and regret were so beautifully penned. There was nothing romantic. Just guilt. I loved it. 

The whole courtroom drama almost made me cry. 

BTW, I loved ittu the brain reference❀️

RB and Cookie are so adorable.

And you gave me VeeJaJ.

Ankie this was amazing. You are so gifted. I loved this.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Let me reserve. Will read and comment in leisure. :) 

This is too good to praise in words. A beautiful, beautiful shot. Thoroughly enjoyed reading. 

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You call this garbage! You fool ! You should be hit with size 8 jootis for thinking so! This is good Picking of from the show stopped and giving that plot a direction is amazing there is not a single moment in this OS where the reader is let down. The portrayal of emotions ,thoughts of each character is bang on!   Prerna's emotional turmoil was the bigger arch of the story ,it had to bring fruition and you my friend did it so well !😘😍

Edited by Monali5 - 4 years ago
Advaymerijaan thumbnail

Aww it was soo good Ankie β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finally wife came to know the value of the man she has married..😊 Hamara Bajaj went to court in the nick of time to save sasuma  

Finally we got the sharing same bed with kuki yey!!☺️ 

Oh the Damad’s Khatirdaari with apne haath ka gaajar ka halwa is best.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Reserved

EDIT

How could you dismiss such a good work like that? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘

Trust me, this is damn good! 

I like how you used Prerna’s point of view and her remorseful state of mind to weave this OS and did full justice to the several changing dynamics present here. Her monologues were heartfelt and effortlessly portrayed the shifts in her relationship with her husband. The opening paragraph depicting her frantic state and fears upon beholding Mr Bajaj’s state at the hospital was really well-written. Then her reaction upon staring at his serene face oozing vulnerability and a concealed side was so endearing. 

The paragraphs depicting her realization and regret had a natural flow and I’m glad she finally discarded the perception enforced by others. The mind vs heart lines were nice and reminded me of a monologue of RB from season 1. 

The care scenes were endearing and the dialogues from the show blended really well with the one-shot. I imagined Veena-RB scenes and hope we get at least 10% of it in the show.  

Superb! πŸ‘

Shrutiiiii meri Cookie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Yea good nahi hai yaar it was garbage sach mein. It could have been so betteer but i messed it up entirely especially at the last bit πŸ˜† 

Don't you think I should have made her feel more conflicted? But then i felt she is already one dimensional character so she would only think of the stuff at hand not beyond it. That's why didn't Trend in that direction. 

Aww I made you remember your favourite RB 1πŸ€—πŸ€— you flatter me so much  i love you too much too β™₯οΈπŸ€— 

Haiyee i really want VB RB scene like that where in just matter of minutes Bajaj bowls Veena out in absence of Prerna and she is shocked to see both of them so close that it reminds her of hers and Cookie's relationship. Oh so pure. 

Thank you so much ❀️ i am glad i wrote this though it's GARBAGE but still πŸ˜‚

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

πŸ₯³

Anki jaansmiley31

Starting mein jo bol rahi thi bakwas  hai and all toh sun le... If this is tera bakwas garbage  then I will say plz aise hi bakwas likh the raho and serve us 

It's was ek dum beautiful smiley42 

Papa and cookie Jaan smiley42 Hayesmiley42 kitne pyaare pyaare the I could imagine it smiley42

Cookie acting like papa Bajaj smiley42 mere Ko ye scene chahiye abh smiley14dono teddy'ssmiley42

Mr .Mehra usage accha thasmiley20

Mr.Vyas toh abh hero bangayesmiley36

Beech beech mein woh ek dum Bajjish wale expressions mast the smiley14

Current track beautifully use karke future dikha hai tunesmiley32

Tere os padh ne ki baat mera expectations on future track badh Gaya hai. I hope Aisa hai beautiful wala milesmiley42 Lekin pata hai sach smiley36itni jaldi tubelight jalegi nahismiley36

Ending accha tha that shot between veena and bajaj. Lekin thoda jaldi tune shooting Kiya iss scene Ko  laga mere Ko . I wanted more there specially that ice break moment between damaad and mil and then followed by lap scene .

hello hii my Seema jaaneman. πŸ€—β™₯️❀️😘😘😘 

Hahhaa yes i will write bakwas garbage for you all. Itna torture toh main karungi but i need Inspiration jo ki milta hai nahi 😭😭😭😭😭 taubaa itna ro ro ke milta hai mereko you have no clue. πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚

Cookie has to play Pretend Papa not once but many the times. That's it. βœ‹ 

Mr Mehra is very protective of Mr Bajaj and keeping the ends open and being the smart man that he is also being informed by the photographers that the rassi was cut by his boss' own people, he decided to shield his Boss, his Boss lady and Jr Boss. 

I am glad i wrote this, Because i felt kuch toh milega but mila ghanta which is why I felt nice also it's my first time i wrote on track on PreRish yaya! 😁

As per ending, well i did mention Prerna adding 2+2 that Mr Vyas & Mr Mehra had to do something with manaying Veena. As per the cute scene that followed, i really want a scene like that were in just matter of seconda RB bowls Veena over and Prerna is left thinking ki ho kya gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ consider it as a deal that Bajaj cracked with her 🀣🀣🀣 

Thank you so much dear 😘☺️😍πŸ₯°

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

This was garbage..???😲 kuch bhi..😑 

Loved it yaara.. Kitna beautiful tha...

Mr. Mehra's part.. I want Mr. Mehra's bond with pre now... πŸ₯³

arey haan garbage hi toh hai but i am glad today that I wrote it. Haha. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Yes Mr Mehra has great potential. Especially how he handles Jr Ms Bajaj who plays Pretend Daddy with him πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 

Thank you 😍πŸ₯°