Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

TRP decreased from 1.5 to 1.2 :(

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

TRP decreased from 1.5 to 1.2😔. I think the TRP lowered as last week too there was no Yasmine. Also 90% of the scenes had only men. It's not that I am complaining but most people are not like us. Not everyone can watch with a show running 90% only on men. Rukhsar, Piddi and Nazneen were hardly shown. They may have got bored of last week episodes as people even as young as early teens love only romance and nonsense drama. But still getting 1.2 for last week episodes is a huge thing due to 9pm slot when there are other popular shows on different channels😊😃.  It's again out of Top 20 according to calculated list and it decreased from 10th rank to 13th rank if we count by shows having same TRPs by seeing them with the same rank😔. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think people of this show love only romance coz the week which have alasmin hot romance scene also have low trp. Aladdin's audiences are diff from other show's audience. Next week also trp will be low coz kbc also started

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanchita1410

I don't think people of this show love only romance coz the week which have alasmin hot romance scene also have low trp. Aladdin's audiences are diff from other show's audience. Next week also trp will be low coz kbc also started

It was not really romance but Yasmine's game. If people don't watch only for romance then it's very good. I think its due to on going cricket series of Ind vs WI that the TRP decreased. I forgot about cricket.

sanchita1410 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

It was not really romance but Yasmine's game. If people don't watch only for romance then it's very good. I think its due to on going cricket series of Ind vs WI that the TRP decreased. I forgot about cricket.

I think u are right

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

It's coz of cricket match I think .Other shows also dropped 

sanchita1410 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

It's coz of cricket match I think .Other shows also dropped 

Yes all shows dropped