RoSid FF : Obsessive Love {Note on pg 10} - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey new plot that awsome waiting for more . Update soon

Interesting......very eager to read the story.pls update as soon as you can......... 

Chapter - 1 

"The most reputed CEO of Star Entertainments is finally in India. Buzz is that he'll be soon starting a production house here in our country" read a headline of the popular article. 

"I told you not to inform anyone about my visit" a guy of 27 years old, said in a cold tone as he tossed the article to his secretary. 

A cold sweat covered his forehead after seeing his boss's serious and cold expression. It wasn't new for him cause that's how his boss was. Calm, serious and domineering that everyone around him would be scared at his sight. 

"Sir.. might be paparazzi have spotted us at airport when we landed here" Sumit, his secretary, said nervously, praying in mind to not to get scolded by his boss. 

The guy didn't say anything further, making his secretary to sigh in relief and looked outside the car window as they drove. 

Soon the car pulled in to a big mansion. Few servants rushed to it as soon as the car stopped at the entrance. They all took the luggage inside, while the guy walked in to the mansion and his secretary, sumit drove away the car.

"Siddhant" a woman in her mid fifties, came to him.

"My little boy have grown up into a handsome man" She smiled brightly looking at her son. 

"10 years. It's been 10 years since I've seen you. I missed you all these days" sujata cupped his face, affectionately.

"It was your idea to send me away" sid replied, nonchalantly.

Sujata's hands dropped down in an instant. "Still angry?" She asked with a sigh. 

Sid stood silent without any emotions. At that time, Rajender, his dad, just finished his video conference and came out of the study room. 

"Siddhant, when you've come?" He reached them in hall. 

"I've fulfilled my promise. Now it's your turn" sid said looking at his dad, with a stern face.

Both sujata and rajender looked at each other. "Sid, you just returned to your home after 10 years. Is this the first thing to talk about?" Sujata said feeling helpless about her son. 

"10 years or 100 years, you've to keep your promise" sid said sternly.

"I'm ready to fulfill my promise. What do you want?" Asked rajender, though he knew what his son would ask for. 

Sid's face instantly softened. In a gentle voice, he said "Roli". 

Rajender let out a sigh hearing his answer. "You're still thinking about that girl" he said in a surprising tone. 

"It'll always be roli for me" sid said, determined.

"And for her? Is she too waiting for you?" Rajender's question had sent sid into silence. 

It was 10 years since he had last seen her. He hadn't contacted her all these while. He didn't even know if she would wait for him like he did for her. But, still with confidence he said "she will". And then rushed towards upstairs. 

Sujata looked at her husband and said "if roli is his only happiness, I'm fine to give my son his happiness". 

"But, that girl is a no one compared to our status and she is.." rajender's word were stopped by sid.

"Your acceptance isn't needed anymore. Now I'll do everything as per my wish and happiness even if it hurts anyone" sid said as he descended the stairs. 

"Siddhant, you just came and you're going out now?" Sujata stopped sid and asked. 

"I'm going to meet roli" sid answered and rushed out, without waiting for their response.

Chapter - 2

Reaching the parking area of their mansion, sid took the car keys from the driver and drove away alone.

All the way, it was only roli in his heart and mind. He was feeling excited to meet the love of his life after ten long years. Every moment of those 10 years were nothing less than a hell for him to stay away from her. But, there was nothing he could do. He had to go to United States for his studies and built his career so that he could give his roli a happy life. 

He stopped his car in front of a building. It was the school he had learned. The place where he met his roli for the first time. He looked at the school building for a while as his mind drifted into the past. 

"The first day of our 10th standard is way too boring" a tall guy named Akash, said in a disappointment.

"Let's get out of this class first" sid got up calmly and walked out of the class. While akash rushed after him.

"Sid, this year we'll complete 10 years of our friendship" akash said, excitedly as they both walked in the corridor. 

"So what?" Sid's not-so-interested reply made akash to sigh, thinking like he won't change. 

"Students are more in corridors and ground than in classrooms" akash said, taking a look at his surroundings.

"It's a break time" sid said, matter of factly. 

"Oh god, how I'm bearing this serious guy all these years?" Akash felt helpless of his friend's calm nature.

"Same like how I'm bearing your stupid talks" again Sid's reply made akash to shut his mouth. 

While they were talking, a boy ran over to them and said "akash bhaiya, your sister is in trouble". 

"Wait. You got sister and I never knew about it" sid confusedly looked at akash. 

"She's my cousin. Few days back they moved to delhi from vrindavan" akash informed.

"Oh. Then go save your sister" sid normally replied. 

While akash laughed and said "she won't be in any trouble but she will definitely cause trouble for others". 

"What?" sid was confused.

"Come you'll understood" akash said and they both followed that boy. 

When they reached the spot, sid was too shocked to watch the scene playing before him. 

A barely 10 year old girl was punching a boy, who was almost doubled to her height. Akash quickly rushed to them and freed the boy from the girl. 

"Leave me, I've to teach him a lesson" that girl was fighting to come out of his hold. 

"Sid, help me to hold her" akash called out sid for help. 

Sid looked at the girl, who was thinking herself as a warrior. He slowly came forward and held her. She was half of his height. She still kept trying to free herself but Sid's hold was strong that she couldn't get out of it. Meanwhile akash helped that boy to get up. After getting up, that boy ran over from that place like a dog holding its tail in its hands. 

Finally that girl pinched Sid's hand, making him to cry in pain and came out of his hold.

"Oh no, roli, what do you did?" Akash said to that girl. While sid caressed his hand where she pinched.

"He was holding me tightly so I just pinched his hand" roli replied as if it wasn't a big deal. 

"And why you were fighting with that boy?" Akash asked like a strict teacher.

"That lilliput stole my chocolate and I've to teach him a lesson so that he won't repeat it again" roli said in a serious manner. 

Sid looked roli from head to toe. He felt like laughing when she referred that boy as lilliput. 

"I'll buy you another one. This is your first day in this school. You should make good friends, not enemies" akash explained her. 

Then he bought a chocolate for roli, which she took and went to her class.

"She's a nuclear bomb" sid commented, after she left.

"Yeah. But, only when her temper is triggered. Otherwise she's a sweetheart" akash said with a smile.

When his friend, akash said that she was a sweetheart, sid couldn't believe it. Especially after witnessing her warrior look. But, as the days passed, he realized that she was actually a sweetheart and in no time she occupied his heart, entirely. 

Sid brushed out his thoughts from the past and drove towards roli's house. A lot had changed but he still remembered the way to her house. 

But, after reaching there, he could only found out that neither roli nor akash were staying there anymore. He tried to know their whereabouts from the neighbors. But, being so many years had passed, there were all new people residing there, who didn't know about roli's family.

Super starting... Rosid first meeting was so funny... What happened to roli family... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Awesome updates dear....Rosid first meeting was nice.... eagerly waiting for next update.

Cute update dr rosid meeting was osm😆 where is roli family looking for next...

Adorable update Manuu.. roli a nuclear bomb 🤣🤣🤣.. RoSid first meet was awesome..what happened 10 years ago that Sid has to go .. now where is Roli yaar.. eagerly Waiting Update ASAP Manuu 😘..

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Awesome update manasa . Rosid first meeting was superb . What happened to our Roli's family elderly​waiting to know . Update soon dear ❤❤❤

Suberb ff..... can't wait for the next update!!!!!!!!