Ronakshi OS - Shades of jealousy

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys. My First OS on Ronakshi. I wrote it in a bit of a hurry and tried to fit in a lot into it so I apologize if it's bad. But I hope u will enjoy it. Do leave your feedback ๐Ÿ˜Š 

RoNakshi OS - Shades of Jealousy 

Sonakshi sat on the sand, on the shore of Girgaon Chowpatty in Mumbai. It was 12am and hence the usually crowded beach was now empty. She sat with her knees drawn to her chest, arms wrapped around them, quietly looking at the sea. This was her new found place for peace as she had come to know that the previous one was related to Dr Rohit Sippy - the cause of her distress at the moment. She closed her eyes as a lone tear escaped them and a flashback appeared in her mind. 

*Flashback*

She and Rohit were out on a casual date, trying to get to know each other better when Rohit had spotted Raima. He had withdrawn his hand from hers, rushed upto Raima in shock and hugged her later. He had tears in his eyes not believing she was here. It looked like a typical lovers' reunion from a distance. Sonakshi had been stunned, but after regaining her senses she had quitely left the restaurant as Rohit and Raima were busy and didn't look back. Since then, from the past 2 days she had avoided Rohit and his calls.

*End of flashback* 

Sonakshi sighed softly as a wave hit her feet, calming her a bit. Suddenly, a golden retriever ran towards her and buried it's face in her lap, panting. Sonakshi was surprised but she laughed, stroking the dog's head. Then, she heard the sound of footsteps running towards them and a male voice calling out 'Shakira!! Shakira where are you!? ' She was puzzled. The man stopped near her. The dog went to him happily, licking his face. He laughed. ''Shakira.. Girl why do u keep running away from me!? You scared the hell out of me."  Sonakshi gaped at him, shocked. 'Excuse me, aapne apne kutte ka naam Shakira rakha hai? ' she asked, aghast. 

The man raised an indignant head. ''Han to ? Iska fur Shakira ke baal ke color ka hai.. Aur mai Shakira ka fan hu to naam kyu nahi rakh sakta? Han nahi to!" Sonakshi tried very hard, but ended up laughing uncontrollably. The man was puzzled but smiled sheepishly at her. When she opened her eyes which had tears of laughter, she took him in. He seemed to be around her age. Tanned skin, height around 6'2', muscular build, cropped hair which was styled with a few strands falling on his face, grey eyes and a kind smile which highlighted his dimples. She smiled at him and stood up, offering him her hand. 'Sonakshi Rastogi. Nice to meet you. Sorry for making fun of your dog's name. ' She said, barely controlling her laugh. He grinned and shook her hand. 'Kartik Sinha. Pleasure, and it's absolutely alright. ' Her hand was still encased in his and she didn't see the glares that were coming her way from a short distance. Slowly, she withdrew her hand and asked 'So, Kartik ji aap kya karte hain? And Itni raat ko yaha? ' Kartik sighed. 'I am a military psychiatrist. I came here for a conference which starts tomorrow but I couldn't sleep so I thought I will walk my dog around. ' Sonakshi was impressed. 'Military psychiatrist ? That's like really cool! I bet you enjoy your job! ' Kartik grinned at that. 'I do. And what about you? What do u do and why are you here alone so late? It's not really safe.. ' Sonakshi averted her eyes as she said 'It's fine.. Mumbai is always awake and safe.. And anyway I came here for some peace of mind..and I am a TV actress.' She smiled a little at him then. Kartik returned it and said 'I'm sorry I don't get much time to watch TV.. But I am sure you are a great actor and you guys work very hard.' Sona was confused. 'How can you say I'm a great actor!? ' Kartik shrugged. 'You are doing a great job of pretending you are fine right now and not breaking inside, that's how I can tell. ' This stunned her and she looked at him, speechless for a moment and then said 'I.. I am..i guess you are right. Man, you are good.' Kartik laughed. 'Its what I do' and shrugged it off. Sona turned to look at him fully. 'It's really nice to meet you, you know. For a while I forgot my pain. Thanks for that.' Kartik just smiled. 'It's wonderful to meet you too. You seem like a strong, interesting person and I would love to get to know you more. Let's exchange numbers? ' Sona nodded and gave him her phone, in which he keyed in his number. She was just about to take his phone when she heard the clapping of hands and a disturbingly familiar voice 'Alright, time to break up this little party. ' Sonakshi turned, stunned to see Rohit standing there, jaws and fists clenched. He looked ready to murder someone, possibly her. She gulped. Kartik looked mildly surprised and a bit curious. Rohit marched up to them both and stood between them, pulling Sonakshi behind him. 'Listen Mr whoever you are, stay away from her. I really don't want to punch you in the face, but if I ever see you cozying upto her again I will have to consider the option. Now leave '  He said, snapping his fingers infront of Kartik's face.

Both Sonakshi and Kartik were shocked. 'Rohit! What the hell is wrong with you!? How can u behave this way!? Apologize to him right now! ' Sonakshi yelled. 'Apologize my foot! You stay out of this sonakshi! I have a separate score to settle with you. I saw all that you did just now. ' His red eyes scared her a bit and she fought an urge to run away. On the other hand, Kartik somehow found this very entertaining and was barely controlling his laugh. Ignoring Rohit, he looked at Sona over Rohit's shoulder and said 'Your lover is possessive. Better be careful. I am leaving now, but hey, if fate demands I will see you around. Wonderful meeting you,again. Take care and don't let him hurt you anymore, you control your feelings and no one can hurt you unless you let them. Bye gorgeous. Come on Shakira. ' He patted his dog and dragging her along with him,left. Rohit and Sonakshi were now alone. 

Rohit turned to Sona, blazing fire. 'Why were you talking to that mad man!? Shakira? Who names their dog Shakira!!?? ' Sonakshi decided it was wise not to laugh, looking at his anger. 'He named it because his dog and Shakira have the same hair color.' She explained patiently. Rohit's expression was so incredible that a small laugh escaped her. Rohit glared at her. 'It's not funny. Why were you cozying upto him!?' Sona glared back. 'I wasn't, but even if I was, how is it any of your business? Go back to Raima!! ' He grabbed her shoulders and looked her dead in the eyes. 'Raima came back. I was happy to see her alive, like one would for an old friend who they loved. I apologized to her. We cleared everything up and decided it was best to stay just friends as it was impossible to go back to being lovers as a lot has changed. It had started changing the moment I met you, my feelings. I had started falling for u from the get go. But I was in denial. But the moment you left, I felt a part of me leaving with you. I was with Raima but all I wanted to do was run after you. But I had to clear things with her. After that I called you a hundred times, but you didn't pick up. I knocked on your door but u shut it in my face. Finally pulkit told me you wud be here so I came to search for you only to see you with another man. ' 

Sonakshi froze. His words hit her deep. Slowly she put her hands on his cheeks. 'Rohit.. ' she whispered. 'Mujhe chod ke mat jao sonakshi please. Nahi reh paunga tumhare bina. I know I don't deserve you and there are other men who might make you happier but please give a chance. One chance. I will prove One thing to u - no one can love you as much as I do. ' He said, tears rolling down his cheeks. She slowly kissed them away. 'I love you idiot. ' Rohit's control broke and he yanked her to him, kissing her hard, his tongue nudging her bottom lip for entrance. Sonakshi groaned and opened her mouth, letting him in. He plundered her mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance. His one hand was stroking her hair while the other slipped inside her top, caressing her bare skin. She shivered. He grinned against her and continued stroking her bare skin. In response she caressed the hair at the back of his neck. He moaned and pushed her down on the sand, falling on top of her and continued exploring her with his hands and lips. 

After a few minutes, Sonakshi gave him a light push. 'Not here, Rohit. ' He growled but got off her, pulling her up with him. 'Sorry.. I lost control. ' He ran a hand through his hair. 'It's alright Rohit. But this isn't the place for it. ' she gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. He smiled wickedly and swept her off her feet bridal style, into his arms and took her to his car. 'You are right.. Let's go to my place and continue. ' He gave her a cheeky grin. She frowned and hit his chest and he laughed. 'Aree baba kidding.. But come on let's go home. ' She nodded, content now in his arms. 

'Sonakshi?' He asked. 'Mmm? ' she replied. ' I won't hurt you ever again. That guy was wrong. I will prove him wrong.' Sonakshi cupped his face. 'Rohit I know. It's OK. Dil pe mat lo Kartik ki baat, he was just trying to advise me. It's his job, I guess he can't see people in stress. ' Rohit growled, NOT appreciating her words. 'First of all, don't take his name. Secondly, don't praise him infront of me. I don't like it. ' Sonakshi laughed and held her ears. 'Sorry baba. Ab itne bhi possessive na ho yar. ' He sighed. 'Nahi hounga.. Try karunga.. But I dont want to lose you.. I was so close to doing that just now. ' Sonakshi hugged him close. 'You won't. Never. Don't lose control, OK? Relax. Now come on, let's go home. ' He nodded, and carried her in his arms and took her away, the starry night smiling on the pair of them. 

This is simply mind blowing dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Amazing piece of work.... Do write often.

Originally posted by natzcreado

This is simply mind blowing dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Amazing piece of work.... Do write often.

Thanks a lot :)

just amazing ..  it was passionate kiss imagined whole scene woww. btw who is kartik sinha will love to see someone like him in show to make rohit jelous ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow such a nice writing. I just loved it how you characterised both of them. It's mere perfect. Would love to see possessive Rohit  That Kartik guy seems interesting too...

Would love to read more from you!

I am wowweddd!!!  I so wanted something like this! This piece is a keeper, Buddy!

Please do write more often! 

Love

Arayna

Oh that was Fabolous! 

I totally loved it๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ

Do write more often! 

Amazing.... Fabulous....the writers should take inspiration from all the stories wonderful writers like you put up here in the forum.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠFantabulous....It was soo good. That was one hot kiss๐Ÿ˜‰ Please do write more

Originally posted by mishti_forever

just amazing ..  it was passionate kiss imagined whole scene woww. btw who is kartik sinha will love to see someone like him in show to make rohit jelous ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww thanks ๐Ÿค—Haha.. Glad u liked Kartik.. I want to see him in the show too.. Mostly I want to see Rohit jealous ๐Ÿ˜†