ACTIVITY : LET'S CREATE A CONCLUSION FOR AMAYA TRACK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Freinds, I'm creating this thread to give everyone of you something exciting to do; something to think and write about. 

Now, we all are complaining that we don't like how the current track is progressing. We don't like Akhilesh as Meera's husband.... Well, how can he πŸ™„πŸ˜•. We also find half of the things illogical and stupid (well, they are, as a matter of fact 😏) 

So, why don't we ourselves think of the upcoming course of this track. 

Let's all make a guess or imagine as to what will happen finally. 

I mean, we'll basically try to answer just 2 questions and everything else will be covered. The questions are :

1. How are they going to remove Meera from Akhilesh's life ? 

2. How will Ira and Akhilesh come together again ? 

These are the 2 main issues that have to be sorted. 

So, let's all wear our creative hats 🧒 and imagine ourselves to be the show-writer✍️. 

How will WE solve the above 2 problems? 

This will be a nice game and also reveal how we all think. 

So, start thinking, visualising, and give this track a nice conclusion. Remember to take care of the details. Like what Exactly will happen.

We know, in the end Akhira will get married again. But how? How is Kabeer going to be tackled and all the dumb - charade be revealed. 

Come on, be creative and post your guesses, imaginations, stories according to your points of view. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

You can make it interesting with dialogues, songs that you  want to be played and some pictures even (I know that's still a hassleπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) 

So, HAPPY WRITING πŸ‘βœοΈβœοΈβœοΈ

And it's a request with folded handsπŸ™πŸ™ PLEASE PARTICIPATE. Don't just be mute readers. Do participate in the discussion. 

πŸ€—More means more fun. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘

Mere mann ma toh abhi kachhu sujh na raha.Han bas kisi epi mein Kabber ka naam kp pura kabir pandey liya gaya tha (kaun sa epi yaad ni) toh I thought ki shayad yeh Pandey family se related hai maybe bp's son .. returned fot badla (matlab aisa hota hai na dusre shows mein)  now that dusra motive dikhaya uska maybe he isnt aware of his p family connection.πŸ˜†Ek toh uske haathon ke strentgh ko dekh k bhi laga matlab ek pehlwaan Akhilesh se arm wrestling achhi takkar di ...bp ka khoon.🀣imagine Akhilesh Kabir dono bhai.Aur upar se yeh Tanya ka kya hai pyaar ka jaal mein fansao seriously yehi bach gaya hai πŸ€£

Serious talk - Yeh Bhaavik kab wapas aayega? He was always there only in this track ...

Friends I think 1- meera will be sister of any older villian and she came to revenge from Akhilesh and Pandey family . A song I want to dedicate to meera - hotoh pe ayesi baat Mai dabaa ke chali aayi khul jaaye ayesi baat toh duhaai hai duhaai . 2 - As we all know that meera is fallen in love with Akhilesh ( Akhilesh ka jaadu meera par bhi chal gya ) now meera wanted that amaya should not be Ira because she love πŸ’–πŸ’• Akhilesh here I want to sing a song for meera baat dil Ki nazaro ne Ki sach khe rha Hu Teri kasam tere bin abh na leyge ek bhi Dum tujhe kitna chahne lage hum . When Ira's truth will reveal that she is not amaya and is Ira and then she automatically transformed into a villian and may be joined hands with kabeer or devina and Tanya . And after that when mishri or Akhilesh get to know about it he immediately get meera out of the house. and second problem that how akhira will get reunited once again. 1 - meera as villian will try to kill Akhilesh and mishri and Ira the savier will try to save Akhilesh and mishri and in try this ira's truth will be revealed and they get reunited again and and and one minute how good that knows everything about it and that marriage was fake to know plan of her.

Replying to SymphonyStar.... 

Even Amaya goes by the name of Amaya Pandey. And this is a new angle you've thought of. Kabeer being related in some way to BP's family. That opens the door for many possibilities. 

And we all know one thing that he has a daughter named Putul (well, that means 'doll' in Bengali) who needs a heart transplant. And Kabeer is trapping Ira to reach patient no 52. That means this has started during the time Mishri was in coma. Maybe he only is the master-mind behind the terrorist plan. He might have done that to catch Ira in his trap. 

But, we have to think how Akhira will meet... Since Akhilesh is now married. 

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago

Originally posted by santsharan35

Friends I think 1- meera will be sister of any older villian and she came to revenge from Akhilesh and Pandey family . A song I want to dedicate to meera - hotoh pe ayesi baat Mai dabaa ke chali aayi khul jaaye ayesi baat toh duhaai hai duhaai . 2 - As we all know that meera is fallen in love with Akhilesh ( Akhilesh ka jaadu meera par bhi chal gya ) now meera wanted that amaya should not be Ira because she love πŸ’–πŸ’• Akhilesh here I want to sing a song for meera baat dil Ki nazaro ne Ki sach khe rha Hu Teri kasam tere bin abh na leyge ek bhi Dum tujhe kitna chahne lage hum . When Ira's truth will reveal that she is not amaya and is Ira and then she automatically transformed into a villian and may be joined hands with kabeer or devina and Tanya . And after that when mishri or Akhilesh get to know about it he immediately get meera out of the house. and second problem that how akhira will get reunited once again. 1 - meera as villian will try to kill Akhilesh and mishri and Ira the savier will try to save Akhilesh and mishri and in try this ira's truth will be revealed and they get reunited again and and and one minute how good that knows everything about it and that marriage was fake to know plan of her.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

FANTASTIC πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

That's a very good story Sharan. You have thought about the whole scenario and come up with a very logical conclusion. And it's very much possible that your predictions might be true.

Meera might  actually be a bad character, who is acting to be goody-goody right now to gain everyone's trust and confidence, especially Akhilesh. But her actual motives may be more sinister. And you are right that she might be an accomplice of Devina and company. They are in dire need for money and Devina can do anything to get back the property. 

But yes, Meera might have married Akhilesh to phasao him but now she will actually start loving him. And when she would know that Amaya is actually Ira, she will try to get rid of Ira and Mishri both. 

Great thinking Sharan. And your choice of songs are also great. It was a nice read. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I hope others also come up with their stories. 

And, of course, HAPPY JANMASHTAMI πŸ’

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago

I wish Akhira will reunite first then the other things should sortout, & in today's precap it's shown that after treating Akhilesh, when Ira wanted to leave him, he holds iras hand & says don't leave me ira... After eating parathas maybe he will gets to know that parathas was made by her last time in silvasa also when mishri gives him breakfast & he eats one bite & he thinks ira bhi aise hi subji banati thi.... So maybe this time after eating parathas he may identifies her.... 

Makers should show reunion & then ira & meera will gets to know about kabeers real intentions & then kabir may try to harm mishri & hope meera will save mishri because bajarangbali said in one episode that meera mishri k zindagi me ahem kirdar nibhayegi....  

Like sharan said Meera looks a bit suspicious right now so I think she will be the bad character and try to kick ira and mishri out I feel the same she looks really jealous when ira was in akhilesh's room for helping him...