Naira wants to run away again

Posted: 4 years ago

So naira is planning to run away again ...she wants to take kairav and go far away so Vedika can be happy with karthik, . What’s with this girl...when is she going to put her child first...the poor thing almost died...he wants both his mom and dad and now she wants to take him away from his dad again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now if Kartik insists for a custody case I hope she doesn't cry bcz he will, in that case, intend to do to her what she is planning to do to him...what on earth this woman is? Any random girl over her own son😵

They brought legal aspect of the marriage...I couldn't believe that something this logical could be shown..Altgh dadi doesn't believe in law, as said by her, but I feel they will eventually show a divorce and custody track 

Edited by Blackwater - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Blackwater

Now if Kartik insists for a custody case I hope she doesn't cry bcz he will, in that case, intend to do to her what she is planning to do to him...what on earth this woman is? Any random girl over her own son😵

They brought legal aspect of the marriage...I couldn't believe that something this logical could be shown..Altgh dadi doesn't believe in law, as said by her, but I feel they will eventually show a divorce and custody track 

the episodes are moving slowly..yes I think the mention of the legal aspect is indicating the coming track...if karthiks marriage to vedika is shown as illegal ...I don’t know if they’ll actually show kaira getting divorced again,,as they’ve already been divorced ...and custody case only happens when a couple is divorced,.Or maybe they’ll start that track and the stop midway by reuniting them.but I hope there’s no custody and divorce track. ...And I hope naira gets some sense when she visits her brother and realizes that running away is not an option that she should take...

Originally posted by Blackwater

So they did talk about legal aspect of the marriage? What did they say.

Originally posted by sammy17

So they did talk about legal aspect of the marriage? What did they say.

swarna just told dadi that they need to do something about naira, karthik and vedika ..because according to the law it’s not right,, they didn’t elaborate further,,I think the writers are still deciding which route to take lol..

Originally posted by Indira1211

the episodes are moving slowly..yes I think the mention of the legal aspect is indicating the coming track...if karthiks marriage to vedika is shown as illegal ...I don’t know if they’ll actually show kaira getting divorced again,,as they’ve already been divorced ...and custody case only happens when a couple is divorced,.Or maybe they’ll start that track and the stop midway by reuniting them.but I hope there’s no custody and divorce track. ...And I hope naira gets some sense when she visits her brother and realizes that running away is not an option that she should take...

Could be that because these goenka’s have decided themselves that his marriage with naira is no longer valid, they’ll go into a custody case for kairav with the matter of karthik and naira not even being divorced and still legally married being brought up perhaps. 

Naira might chsnge her mind about running away this time.

swarna just told dadi that they need to do something about naira, karthik and vedika ..because according to the law it’s not right,, they didn’t elaborate further,,I think the writers are still deciding which route to take lol..

That’s a hint right there that the writers have not forgotten the legality of marriage here and will be addressing it soon and I hope it is in naira’s favour for the sake of us audience because this karthik-vedika marryhas given is so much heart ache that the writers need to show us a silver lining.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Could be that because these goenka’s have decided themselves that his marriage with naira is no longer valid, they’ll go into a custody case for kairav with the matter of karthik and naira not even being divorced and still legally married being brought up perhaps. 

Naira might chsnge her mind about running away this time.

as soon as they contact a lawyer ,..he or she will clarify kairas marital status..at the moment now vedika is karthiks wife in the eyes of dadi and manish.. I think the legal aspect will only be dealt with when kairav gets discharged from hospital...then maybe naira will want to take him with her but the goenkas and karthik will want him with them ...and then the drama will begin..

That’s a hint right there that the writers have not forgotten the legality of marriage here and will be addressing it soon and I hope it is in naira’s favour for the sake of us audience because this karthik-vedika marryhas given is so much heart ache that the writers need to show us a silver lining.

yes I think the marriage to vedika will most probably be shown as invalid...and I don’t think it’s likely they will divorce kaira again..that’s repetitive and ridiculous if ultimately they want to keep them together.. But I really don’t like the fact that karthik put sindoor and a mangal sutra on for vedika..☹️

yes I think the marriage to vedika will most probably be shown as invalid...and I don’t think it’s likely they will divorce kaira again..that’s repetitive and ridiculous if ultimately they want to keep them together.. But I really don’t like the fact that karthik put sindoor and a mangal sutra on for vedika..☹️

I know I’m just hating this so hoping writers show things in Kaira’s favour soon because this is depressing.