Aniruddh posted PB team’s pic on Twitter, fans upset

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Aniruddh posted PB team’s pic. Fans are upset because paridhi isn’t in the picture and she isn’t mentioned in the tweet 

https://mobile.twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1164378432731529217/photo/1

That's because she wasn't even there for shoot when this pic was taken. She was on a holiday for a few days. So it is obvious she wouldn't be in the picture. And if she is not in the picture, why would he mention her? All these days, Aniruddh posted two pics of Paridhi on Instagram. And even his recent post was with her. Then why make so much of hungama for everything? I cant believe, people can go to the extent of bashing Aniruddh, as if he is a villain...

How can people be so immature?. She was not there in that picture, so he didn't tag her. He has several times posted pictures with her and tagged her in all posts regarding PB on insta. He always tries to promote the show through his posts. He has several times mentioned how amazing an actress she is and how much he respects her values. He has also said every actress should be like her in one of the interviews.  He always praises her when she performs well. How much more he can do? Just because he didnt tag her in one post these people start bashing him? It will  be best if he and us sane people here neglect  them.

Aniruddh's Twitter banner has all three of them.

Kuch bhi 😆

Twitter has always been filled with toxic people.

Trust me , I have to think atleast thousand times before posting any opinion on Twitter, once I was bashed for praising ashnoor by few Pari fans . I love Pari trust me but her Twitter fans are honestly irritating.. Since last 2 weeks they are annoyed at Mini for no reason (except screen space which I can understand) and even made a stupid tag PatialaMini ...