Kabab me Haddi in HANITA's luv affair???🤔

Posted: 4 years ago

Found dis link on youtube i dnt knw hw true dis news is bt i feel gvn dt d ph hs tweetd abt ashok i guess dis vdeo should b partially true if nt entirely wat say ?πŸ˜•

https://youtu.be/3veDo7miVmw

arre yeh YT pe fake news channel hai.....one video was there they told Babita will tie Rakhi on Hanuman's wrist πŸ€£ πŸ€£ fans ke sath dhoka πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by blushing

arre yeh YT pe fake news channel hai.....one video was there they told Babita will tie Rakhi on Hanuman's wrist πŸ€£ πŸ€£ fans ke sath dhoka πŸ€ͺ

😲dts really🀣

No this is old news.

She send him packing back to London and he is married to Mita and has a baby with her.

Although I think that he may come and try to cause problems but I think that this maybe what Babita needs to put her past behind her and move forward with HS.

I have always said that had Mita not forced his hand and followed him to India, he would be still be with Babita and Mita as his Mistress.

Originally posted by guddi01

No this is old news.

She send him packing back to London and he is married to Mita and has a baby with her.

Although I think that he may come and try to cause problems but I think that this maybe what Babita needs to put her past behind her and move forward with HS.

I have always said that had Mita not forced his hand and followed him to India, he would be still be with Babita and Mita as his Mistress.

Yes, I think that was his plan and he got blindsided with Mita showing up out of the blue. She was very insecure then. 

Harshu tuje naya haddi dikri hai..Already ek haddi gar par sada ..ab vo kanyadaan bhi karegi πŸ€£

Originally posted by jojaparijat

Harshu tuje naya haddi dikri hai..Already ek haddi gar par sada ..ab vo kanyadaan bhi karegi πŸ€£

πŸ˜†i gt wat nd fr whom u r saying disπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

Only broad smile?πŸ˜†aur kuch nhi kehna aapko πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰