If Vidya represent an Indian woman wid grace wht problem ppl hv wid it

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

All Bollywood Actresses are skinny and spent their almost lifetime fortune in looking sexy or busty until they get married. In the name of fitness, they have horrible bodies which they call bikini bodies. everyone wants to look sexy and copy western culture. the legs must show, the breasts, the thighs, butts and so on...all this in the name of entertainment.

and then there we have Vidya Balan who represents an Indian woman perfectly with grace. all her characters right from parineeta to mission mangal, she has glorified the true beauty of an indian female. its not like she didn't feel the pressure to look modern and westernized. we all know what disasters were hey babby and kismat konnection. she understood that her body type, face and everything does not suit for that image.

It's rare for the industry. she is perhaps the only woman to stick to characters that look truly indian. because those who have great figures shall never keep on doing that are urrm indian. the success of balan movies have proved that there is an audience that would lap for indian characters too, but most of the industry believe that youth likes western stuff. 

so after counting the merits, still people have problem with Balan, atleast if there's one woman who's taking a charge for home land characters let her do it and leave her alone, what's with the constant bullying and body-shaming. Another horrible excuse ppl give that she doesn't lose as she has thryoid. well have u seen her reports or what? 

even d f___n journalists do not leave an option to mock her 

Edited by NeverGiveAF - 4 years ago

Meh. The internet has a general problem with women. Nothing specific about Vidya.

Vidya ko ucha dikhane ke liye agar auro ko body shame kiya ja sakta hai, toh Vidya should be body shamed daily.

Baki actress ki body ,thighs etc ki baaten ,vidya ke time grace humily ke baaten , let's compare her aunty body na.

How long will she milk sympathy for being overweight? Nobody talks about it except her? 

And please, she was plump before. But now, she is unhealthily overweight and forget films, it is not good for her even if she was not in films. If she was my relative, i would hv given her the same advice. In the long run, it will cause more problems to her when body slows down.  Instead of defending her, ask her to hit the gym. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Celebrate all body types.. different people have different choices. There r women who like lean, boyish men and there r others who like muscular.

And there r men who like what is called Indian body type female and others who like slim ones. But haven't come across men who like skinny girls who don't have flesh on their body..Only visible bone structure won't do

Originally posted by hantel

Vidya ko ucha dikhane ke liye agar auro ko body shame kiya ja sakta hai, toh Vidya should be body shamed daily.

skinny bodies < talent 

that's what vidya got...

Originally posted by ThunderLight

How long will she milk sympathy for being overweight? Nobody talks about it except her? 

And please, she was plump before. But now, she is unhealthily overweight and forget films, it is not good for her even if she was not in films. If she was my relative, i would hv given her the same advice. In the long run, it will cause more problems to her when body slows down.  Instead of defending her, ask her to hit the gym. 

good give her kangu ranaut's personal gym instructor's no...ur the secretary of hers so u know better 😆

Originally posted by NeverGiveAF

good give her kangu ranaut's personal gym instructor's no...ur the secretary of hers so u know better 😆

U called me secretary of that stalker?? Dude, are u mistaking me for Shaitan Haiwan or Tina who stan her? U shud apologize to me for such an insult. Itne bure din nahi aaye mere Ewwww Yucccckk 🤢😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NeverGiveAF

skinny bodies < talent 

that's what vidya got...

Khaane ka talent, fo'sho'. 🐷