Kundali Bhagya

Precap: Rishabh gets to know

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

In the precap mahesh gains consciousness and tells rishabh that prithvi was behind his accident and rishabh vows to make him pay for this. Obviously this precap cannot be a dream, because mahesh was shown today moving and responding, and who on earth would dream about mahesh getting up and revealing about prithvi? Only prithvi could dream this but he wouldn't be given he's busy trying to marry preeta and worrying about how to take his place back in the mandap from karan so clearly rishabh will in fact get to know that preeta was not at fault in mahesh's accident, will get to know that prithvi is evil and as per the promo rishabh will come to the wedding. Finally they are showing something interesting. 

Edit: small mistake, the precap didn’t show mahesh conscious and telling rishabh, unless he did but they didn’t show it in the precap intentionally. Need to wait for tomorrow to see now.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Rishabh sirf Preeta aur Prithvi ki shaadi hi rok payega, I believe kyunke Preeta pyar bhale hi Karan se karti hain (in denial), par bharosa Rishabh par karti hain, (zarurat se zyada). Koi actual parda-fash nahi hoga, kyunke proof toh koi hain nahi, Mahesh Uncle jaagey hain wo bhi temporarily. Aur bataayin bhi aadhi sachai.  

Mahiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Rishabh sirf Preeta aur Prithvi ki shaadi hi rok payega, I believe kyunke Preeta pyar bhale hi Karan se karti hain (in denial), par bharosa Rishabh par karti hain, (zarurat se zyada). Koi actual parda-fash nahi hoga, kyunke proof toh koi hain nahi, Mahesh Uncle jaagey hain wo bhi temporarily. Aur bataayin bhi aadhi sachai.  

I like the way you said Preeta pyar bhale hi Karan se karti hain (IN DENIAL), par bharosa Rishabh par karti hain, (ZARURAT SE ZYADA)😛😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Don’t blame preeta. Rishabh’s personality is such that he seems far more trustworthy than karan because of how immature and short-tempered karan is. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Don’t blame preeta. Rishabh’s personality is such that he seems far more trustworthy than karan because of how immature and short-tempered karan is. 

Look initially Rishabh as a character was more layered, intense and dare I say even more interesting than Karan, but the makers did not delve into all those layers of his character that made him endearing to Preeta as well as the audience. Karan was glorified, Karan Preeta's nok-jhok became the highlights, and I guess I understand why the makers did what they did, because Preeta as well as the audience had to come close to Karan as the actual 'hero' of the show. 

But my issue is despite Rishabh as a character being intentionally sidelined and despite him not giving the support to Preeta inspite of his obvious affections towards her, and despite everything Karan had done for Preeta (until very recently) Preeta has ALWAYS supported RISHABH OVER KARAN. 

I am actually mildly obsessed with the show particularly the chemistry between Manit and Shraddha, hence I watched certain episodes especially certain scenes at least a few hundred times. Preeta has always been shown to trust Rishabh 'substantively' more than Karan. My problem with that is Rishabh HAS DONE NOTHING IN ACTUALITY TO DESERVE THAT 'LEVEL' TRUST FROM HER. 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It could be dream of Sherlin! She is totally out of control thesedays.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Rishabh gari lekar Kumkum bhagya hall ja raha hain. Infact twitter mein meri ek friend ne ek bohot hi interesting scene aur uski symbolism par likha hai. Rishabh ke shaadi ke baad jab Preeta douri douri Karan ke ghar jaati hain, tabh Prithvi seeriyon mein tel daal de ta hai taake Preeta Karan tak na pohche, aur wo gir ke mar jaye ya phir coma mein chali jaye. Par Prithvi ki uss chaal se Preeta ko Rishabh bachata hai, phir Preeta Rishabh ko kehti hai ke, 

'Aapne to mujhe girne se bacha liya Rishabh ji par main aapko nahi bacha payi'............. aur phir Karan ke paas chali jaati hai.

Sherlyn Rishabh ke zindagi mein daakkhil huyi technically Preeta ki wajeh se.......... aur Preeta ke zindagi mein Prithvi daakhil hua technically Rishabh ki wajeh se. Iss show ke broader symbolism kaafi gehre aur mazedaar hain agar sochne behto. It would make sense agar Rishabh Prithvi ko Preeta ke zindagi se nikal ne ka faisla lene mein usko help karega, kyunke Preeta ne usko Sherlyn ko choose karne ke faisle mein madat ki thi.