•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow... Kya baat hai HS to full to haq se flirting with kiraydarni ji.. Loved their conversation... Ya agar Minni ko aiss nahi dikhate to acha lagta... But even though she will understand her babes.... 

Jhumka is super... 

And the message... Wow instead of ringing the bell he just sent the message ki he is at the door... Taki only she should open the door... And tabhi to PS se call kiya tha... Udd ke aaya kya.... 

Aakhir Babita needs sorry bulwa hi liya... I wish ki she also apologize as well....

Waise HS ne socha ki teeno gift bhejega but sirf jhumka bheja... Baki do gift khud leke aaya hai kya.... 

The call and jhumka scene was so nice and sweet. 

Her happiness, love for HS. Finally she is getting love. I can see the young 18 year old babita in the 35 year old mother, who is yearning for love from a partner, an emotional support. 

Babita lost in her own world. 

I just hope they story is not spoiled by a jealous minnie. She is shown as a mature girl and she has seen her mother pining for love. I hope she understands

I hope it really is HS at the door, not the parents-in law, and Minnie sees how happy her mom is. 

Originally posted by shruti_luvs_msk

The call and jhumka scene was so nice and sweet. 

Her happiness, love for HS. Finally she is getting love. I can see the young 18 year old babita in the 35 year old mother, who is yearning for love from a partner, an emotional support. 

Babita lost in her own world. 

I just hope they story is not spoiled by a jealous minnie. She is shown as a mature girl and she has seen her mother pining for love. I hope she understands

I hope it really is HS at the door, not the parents-in law, and Minnie sees how happy her mom is. 

I don't think. They will show jealous Minni... Even if they show CVS are good at giving us family moments and I m sure hanita will make her understand... 

I m just excited for tomorrow ki what will be HS reaction when he will see those jhumkas on babes... 

Yep looks like he brought the other things for his thaanedarni

So cute these two. 

In a world of there own. Loved the scene with Lally who was super happy and was surprised that HS had not even given her a ring. Loved there banter on what to get her.

The Jumika scene was Lovely and the text to say that I am home was lovely the way she ran down.

Mini super confused.

Loved the banter about the Bike with HS.

Originally posted by porankisrilata

I don't think. They will show jealous Minni... Even if they show CVS are good at giving us family moments and I m sure hanita will make her understand... 

I m just excited for tomorrow ki what will be HS reaction when he will see those jhumkas on babes... 

Yeah, they will. And its natural for Minnie to feel jealous. She is ok with the concept of the relation, but she needs to accept it in reality. 

She has been the sole owner of Babita's attention since her birth. Now to share that attention will be difficult initially, but since she is shown to be so mature, she will understand the woman in Babita. How the woman craves for love, her desires for love, her feelings, which she suppressed for 18 years. 

I hope the Cvs show how Minnie can see the 18 year old Babita in this 35 year old mother.