Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Veena. Its so true , even I felt why they were stopping it at 497, just three more episodes would not have caused harm. Cant understand the logic behind it.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TFS..

Share Ashi's thoughts.. three more episodes ðŸ¤”.. and if the show was on air today would have been the 500t epi.. Channel could have been gracious enough to extend the show for this week.. KBC is on for two more months I guess.. if they wanted to bring a show, they could have done it the next week..

Just shows utter insensitivity on the part of the channel..

Edited by umam - 4 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

TFS..

Share Ashi's thoughts.. three more episodes ðŸ¤”.. and if the show was on air today would have been the 500t epi.. Channel could have been gracious enough to extend the show for this week.. KBC is on for two more months I guess.. if they wanted to bring a show, they could have done it the next week..

Just shows utter insensitivity on the part of the channel..

True, what I felt bad is , not even once they thought of providing a response to so many tweets given by their loyal viewers . At least they should have shown the courtesy to let us know why it was being shut down. Some diplomatic answer would have been fine. But the thing is that they didnt even think a response is needed to be given to their viewers.

Well that was very sad approach. Its like we viewers didnt exist for them :(

Anyways we love our show . Doesnt matter what the channel thinks of our show or about us.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When we are feeling so horrible what must they will be going through

It's so painful

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

When we are feeling so horrible what must they will be going through

It's so painful

So , true... :( and its not that the new show is having great TRP.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

So , true... :( and its not that the new show is having great TRP.

Sony uncle's favourite show is having the lowest trp of all.. And our show was on top even on the last week 

I'm. So upset from sony.. It will regret badly

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Sony uncle's favourite show is having the lowest trp of all.. And our show was on top even on the last week 

I'm. So upset from sony.. It will regret badly

I saw the promo of both the new shows. Wasnt impressed at all. Nothing close to our show. Our show increased the bench mark .

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

[QUOTE=WeRockTheWorld]

I saw the promo of both the new shows. Wasnt impressed at all. Nothing close to our show. Our show increased the bench mark .

[/QUOTE

Exactly and now they are copying our show's beautiful moments and ideas to make them a hit.. But no one can reach even close to yudkbh