Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Why should Niara go back with Kartik?

manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey peeps, 

I have this question lingering in the back of mind, why should Naira go back to Kartik?

because she is a woman, she cant stay separate,  coz they are Kairav's parents, and i dint understand why the creatives only show Kartik moving ahead in his life, alwz showing Kartik as powerful and Naira as helpless. I am surprised they are actually showcasing woman as weak, Why such message which implicates a girl has no value of her own, instead of breaking such taboos they are showcasing them.  

hence they let go off Kartik very easily no man has the authority to question the integrity of a woman, and he did that, If Naira was mistaken by hiding from everyone, then Kartik did hide from families for 5 years as to why Naira went away. Apna Khun Apna hai, so Kartik has the right to say anything do any thing, this sucks, 

They brought Vedika in Kartik's life, why couldn they bring someone else in Naira's life, I am not saying marriage but some one who has seen 5 years of Niara's struggle, yet Naira is wrong every where, the question is why Naira went away and the answer is coz of Kartik's words and action. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manisha11

hey peeps, 

I have this question lingering in the back of mind, why should Naira go back to Kartik?

because she is a woman, she cant stay separate,  coz they are Kairav's parents, and i dint understand why the creatives only show Kartik moving ahead in his life, alwz showing Kartik as powerful and Naira as helpless. I am surprised they are actually showcasing woman as weak, Why such message which implicates a girl has no value of her own, instead of breaking such taboos they are showcasing them.  

hence they let go off Kartik very easily no man has the authority to question the integrity of a woman, and he did that, If Naira was mistaken by hiding from everyone, then Kartik did hide from families for 5 years as to why Naira went away. Apna Khun Apna hai, so Kartik has the right to say anything do any thing, this sucks, 

They brought Vedika in Kartik's life, why couldn they bring someone else in Naira's life, I am not saying marriage but some one who has seen 5 years of Niara's struggle, yet Naira is wrong every where, the question is why Naira went away and the answer is coz of Kartik's words and action. 

Iwould love this. Her standing up for herself...for once ingnoring everyone except kairav and telling kdadi to go and make a parpota out of vedika and kartik..

But the manish and dadi telling that vedika is bahu ya right and kairav iss ghr ka chirag is so so so so cruel because she as naira has already lost everything ...how can u even think to tke her kid away...and after todays episode and precap i am just so irritated with everyone......

manisha11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Iwould love this. Her standing up for herself...for once ingnoring everyone except kairav and telling kdadi to go and make a parpota out of vedika and kartik..

But the manish and dadi telling that vedika is bahu ya right and kairav iss ghr ka chirag is so so so so cruel because she as naira has already lost everything ...how can u even think to tke her kid away...and after todays episode and precap i am just so irritated with everyone......

unfortunately the creatives are not interested, the custody battle of Kairav will be shown where if i know ITV will probably the place where Naira will question for the 1st time, or the 1st time she will narrate her pain. 

I really want Naira to actually tell Kartik that she cant stay with him, make him realize that he cant expect to do something and then apologize and get away with it, its everytime affair, what i have seen, Kartik have a tendency to hurt and then apologize and then hust again this time more harsher.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

They gave Kartik the upper hand by showing Naira run away yet again instead of confronting him head on. The ball would have been in Naira’s court had she stayed but separated from him. 

Now as he said himself, he made a mistake but Naira’s mistake is much bigger because she got Kairav and the family involved. What Kartik did has been conveniently forgotten and overlooked by everyone because Naira’s wrongdoings outweighed his question. 

Kartik has a right to remain angry because no doubt he endured a lot in the past 5 years, mourning for his wife when she was alive, being separated from his son, etc however, I still hope he would apologise to Naira sooner rather than later. She deserves that and he deserves an explanation that she came back but misread the situation. She needs to tell him that she was afraid he would question their child’s paternity. The family needs to know that. 

As for returning back to him, I feel the cvs have done her character dirty. She has no option but to return to the house where everyone despises her, her husband is living with another woman, just for the sake of her son. She has to keep her self-respect aside and endure everything silently just for her son’s sake. 

My mind is divided right now. On one hand I feel Naira deserves the hatred but then I can’t help but feel sorry for her at the same time. As if the family and Kartik weren’t enough, now even Vedika would be shown taunting her and make her feel guilty. 

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey peeps, 

how can Vedika even think her marriage is legal with the other wife alive- women are shown as dumb. I wonder if the CVs think we do not notice- all women stand in a line, hardly move till the men move and shut up rather than stand strong and understand a woman's  pain. Naira who was shown a strong person earlier only cries.  I was surprised that when all went to the hospital, Gayu did not show the slightest sympathy for Naira who did so much for her and ensured she had a respectful place in society. Is this the portrayal of women we want?  The CVs should know we are knowledgeable viewers not ones who would swallow any rubbish.

manisha11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

They gave Kartik the upper hand by showing Naira run away yet again instead of confronting him head on. The ball would have been in Naira’s court had she stayed but separated from him. 

Now as he said himself, he made a mistake but Naira’s mistake is much bigger because she got Kairav and the family involved. What Kartik did has been conveniently forgotten and overlooked by everyone because Naira’s wrongdoings outweighed his question. 

Kartik has a right to remain angry because no doubt he endured a lot in the past 5 years, mourning for his wife when she was alive, being separated from his son, etc however, I still hope he would apologise to Naira sooner rather than later. She deserves that and he deserves an explanation that she came back but misread the situation. She needs to tell him that she was afraid he would question their child’s paternity. The family needs to know that. 

As for returning back to him, I feel the cvs have done her character dirty. She has no option but to return to the house where everyone despises her, her husband is living with another woman, just for the sake of her son. She has to keep her self-respect aside and endure everything silently just for her son’s sake. 

My mind is divided right now. On one hand I feel Naira deserves the hatred but then I can’t help but feel sorry for her at the same time. As if the family and Kartik weren’t enough, now even Vedika would be shown taunting her and make her feel guilty. 

when this serial started they wanted to show the beauty of marriage and how to stick with the perosn and problems. When Naira got married they intended to show a cycle again got completed. But as and when the circumstances were shown it was only Naira who has seen the warmth of the Goenka's and Kartik. He was mourning yes he loved her but also because he was guilty. The fact will never fade away he was the reason Naira took such drastic step. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: reima

how can Vedika even think her marriage is legal with the other wife alive- women are shown as dumb. I wonder if the CVs think we do not notice- all women stand in a line, hardly move till the men move and shut up rather than stand strong and understand a woman's  pain. Naira who was shown a strong person earlier only cries.  I was surprised that when all went to the hospital, Gayu did not show the slightest sympathy for Naira who did so much for her and ensured she had a respectful place in society. Is this the portrayal of women we want?  The CVs should know we are knowledgeable viewers not ones who would swallow any rubbish.

what about her brother ...he only shouted at her..and where is her father. Ask any parent who lost a child and they’ll say they’ll give anything to have that child back alive...I really don’t understand these characters... nobody shows any happiness that she’s alive...and frankly the goenkas are a terrible lot of people...especially k dadi, manish and even karthik..they are arrogant and self centered and rude ..they speak so rudely to their staff like they are not human beings..I remember when shubham was working in their house and they didn’t know he was their son..he used to be sworn at and verbally abused by manish and karthik..I used to feel so sorry for him.Gosh..why does naira want to be part of that family or even karthiks wife ...reading what I just wrote ...the goenkas come across as selfish self absorbed individuals..THAT lack basic respect ..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

when this serial started they wanted to show the beauty of marriage and how to stick with the perosn and problems. When Naira got married they intended to show a cycle again got completed. But as and when the circumstances were shown it was only Naira who has seen the warmth of the Goenka's and Kartik. He was mourning yes he loved her but also because he was guilty. The fact will never fade away he was the reason Naira took such drastic step. 

Exactly! He could have opened up to naira in a different way about it such as telling her about mihir's girlfriend trying to convince him that naira and mihir are having an affair etc. He could have easily said that instead of jumping into the question because that way it wouldn't sound like an outright accusation to naira and simply him stating the truth about how he has been feeling with naira working with mihir whilst his girlfriend keeps feeding him BS about them. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I won't argue against that. That's exactly my point. They need to bring this up, what made Naira take that drastic step even if it was wrong. Hold Kartik responsible for creating the circumstances which made Naira think that running away is the only option. 

I am just not liking the fact that Kartik hasn't shown an ounce of regret right now. He needs to some responsibility of his actions as well. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

unfortunately the creatives are not interested, the custody battle of Kairav will be shown where if i know ITV will probably the place where Naira will question for the 1st time, or the 1st time she will narrate her pain. 

I really want Naira to actually tell Kartik that she cant stay with him, make him realize that he cant expect to do something and then apologize and get away with it, its everytime affair, what i have seen, Kartik have a tendency to hurt and then apologize and then hust again this time more harsher.

There are so so many things wrong with this track. I hate how kartik is like taunting and all....and i hate singhanias who once didnt came to her.... talked to her...and did like nothing.. i am so ashamed to see that my fav serial has done what every serial does...degrade women whether it is kdadi or naira. Gayu...chachu ...mansi manish ...swrna ..keerti naksh for every single thing naira did for u..... you did not once hug her ? Or tell her they are glad she is alive ? If akshara would have been there she would have slapped her n then hugged her because that is what family means...

Kartik from  a idol husband has gone to one of the worst husbands... he could have asked her told her shared with her that how he is all jealousand insecure... that how kdadi was the one influencing him..... what happened to women empowerment ...

Sigh.