Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Looks like Vedika is turning negative

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's precap proved that! When Naira said she didn't intend to come between karthik and vedika, the way she said "phir bhi aa gayi na"!! It definitely looked like she is not some sweet innocent girl which we all thought or she pretended to be. 

What are your thoughts on this? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Would be nice if she turned negative. The show has already turned into a typical ITV serial with the new track so why not take the full plunge and make vedika negative. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes she’s resenting naira and I think soon she’ll resent kairav too...because they both spoilt the happy life she was dreaming of for so many years. Today karthik said nothing is more important to him than kairav...he’s not interested in any more wedding rituals ..so this had upset vedika ..and the final straw was when the doctor called naira karthiks wife...then vedika lost it and couldn’t hold out any longer and told naira those words, and obviously there will be more times when karthik will ignore her for kairav..so vedika will probably turn negative. I just want her marriage to karthik to be proved illegal ,then she, dadi and manish can get a nice slap in their faces,..Because they want kairav and not naira ...dadi is probably planning to get kairav to come live with them and karthik and vedika as his parents and she wants to oust naira out...so she needs to be taught a lesson..

gravity23787 thumbnail

LOL...I never liked that woman (the character) from day one...and tomorrow's precap just proves Vedika isn't all sweet and dandy. She isn't going to be ignored in that manner no matter how docile and harmless the whole Goenka parivaar thinks she is.

In fact, I'd much rather she show her claws and real colors, because that way, the facade will fall apart and the whole Goenka clan - especially Kartik - will see that she ain't no victim. 

I am not sure what she was expecting - that Kartik will woo her in the bedroom while his sick son is lying in the frikkin hospital! And these idiot Goenkas..when will they stop with the rasme and all? Time ka koi ata pata hai bhi ki nahin.

I only pray for Naira to stay away from the 'Kartik-Vedika ko milana hai' wagon and keep to herself, take care of Kairav, grow a spine, start working and give it back to the Goenkas and Singhanias left, right and center.

LunaNova thumbnail

I hated Vedika when she said "phir bhi aa toh gayi na" she looked a bit evil when she said that..she is so selfish..she is behaving as if Naira and Kairav have no rights on Kartik..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: gravity23787

LOL...I never liked that woman (the character) from day one...and tomorrow's precap just proves Vedika isn't all sweet and dandy. She isn't going to be ignored in that manner no matter how docile and harmless the whole Goenka parivaar thinks she is.

In fact, I'd much rather she show her claws and real colors, because that way, the facade will fall apart and the whole Goenka clan - especially Kartik - will see that she ain't no victim. 

I am not sure what she was expecting - that Kartik will woo her in the bedroom while his sick son is lying in the frikkin hospital! And these idiot Goenkas..when will they stop with the rasme and all? Time ka koi ata pata hai bhi ki nahin.

I only pray for Naira to stay away from the 'Kartik-Vedika ko milana hai' wagon and keep to herself, take care of Kairav, grow a spine, start working and give it back to the Goenkas and Singhanias left, right and center.

I was just thinking suppose naira did start working some she can be independent for her son wouldn’t dadi taunt her for not keeping her son as her top priority and instead working and thinking about her career, because that is how her views were towards naira working before and wanting her to only prioritise karthik? 

Given her son is sick she wouldn’t even be able to work as she wouldn’t be able to look after him enough, and would be taunted for not looking after him whilst jobless vedika would show off and look after him and make naira look bad in front of goenka’s. A woman can’t have a career in these goenka’s eyes. Look at karthik. When does he ever work? 😂

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hated that chipkali when she said "Phir bhi aa gayi na" .I find her evil with that line. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

She was way too sweet😂 she had to rot one day.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want Vedika to teach Goenkas a good lesson. Till now she was useless , had no part to play. She was there for blushing 24*7 and making family & Kartik know that she is "available" for Kartik anytime.

So, the only thing I want her to do is to teach Goenkas specially Dadi & selfish Manish a good lesson so they start doing Naira's kadar. 

And Naira needs to stay away from Kartik-Vedika's married life. No need to start on a mission for others. Better she prioritizes her own child & give Goenkas left right and center if they try snatching Kairaav away. 

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I don't know why but I want Vedika to turn fully negative so that when time comes she can be ousted from their lives. Or get a guy for Vedika get her ex or someone for useless V.