YRHPK LIVE Written Update 21 Aug 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Suta ๐Ÿ™.. .. am glad Abir was stern and threatened to break ties with Kunal.. Precap is what I am most looking forward to! 

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Thank you Suta ๐Ÿ™.. .. am glad Abir was stern and threatened to break ties with Kunal.. Precap is what I am most looking forward to! 

Yeah Precap is going to be interesting ... but I loved how Mishtiโ€™s dreaming of becoming a Rajwansh ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’•

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yeah Precap is going to be interesting ... but I loved how Mishtiโ€™s dreaming of becoming a Rajwansh ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ˜†.. Chokri is a goner! Accha  hain ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Suta for the update.

Looks like another intense episode. Saw some clips of Abir arguing with Kunal on insta. I must say Shaheer is living the character Abir. I am a proud fan of Shaheer.

Yes,precap is the best part and we all are waiting for tom's episode. Finally airport waala scene aayega. 

copied from twitter written for Meenu 

" .. Hume toh apno ne loota
, gairon mein kaha dum tha
,Dhundhi thi ek nadi
pass mein kudne ke liye, lekin usme paani kam tha
.. "Aur fir mein apne bete ki shaadi mein aagyi. "

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Thank you suta...so now you will include the caps also....nice....โค๏ธ

thanks for the update

this is the most happening episode, although I felt bad mishti had no major role to play

Abir was Good

BUT PARUL WAS THE BEST

There's someone other than Abir to pull strings on Meenu!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics. Kunal ka band bajega๐Ÿ˜ˆ