•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

News Bulletin Aug 20th: Thug LifešŸ˜Ž

• Guddan determine to teach Antra a lesson for playing with her Izzat
  • A furious Guddan  chases and runs her car close to Antra.šŸ˜ˆšŸ„³
  • In her room Antra is shaken, has outburst of Guddan showing her Himmat
  • Angry AJ is thinking how to punish Antra for trying to mess with Guddanā€™s Izzat
  • AJ uses Antra neck has demo of tells her how he wants to punish the Darjee for humiliating Guddan JišŸ˜ˆšŸ„³
  • Partnership of Antra 100 crore to Tanvesh 1000 crore
  • In a room AJ shows Guddan the file that Antra handed to him.
  • AJ explains to Guddan how he is going to do trick to get the property back
  • Saru Bahu learns the truth & confronts Akshan, Jethanis & Dadi
  • Lakshmi & Durga with help of AJ kidnap Saru & prevent her from exposing them
  • Guddan provokes Antra by telling her to stay away from Honda Saab
  • Kidnap Saru is confronted by Guddan & Dadi who tell them to join Jindal family team and Saru refuses. 

Analysis & Rants

Akshan Scene:

• Guddan didnot deny the fact that she doesnt love him. She is hurt 
  • Right now Guddan is hurt by her Jindal Saab for choosing to believe & trusting another Woman, his past  over her and breaking the pride of her Trust that they built on their relationship. 
  • AJ told his wife that infront of her Izzat, Money and Property doesnt matter.
  • Since the beginning of their relationship for AJ, Guddanā€™s safety, her respect and her Honor always mattered to him. During the Dutta Kand he was ready to scarfice his beloved restaurant in exchange for her. 

Controlling Anger

• Today Guddan told her husband to control his anger because he sometimes he reacts with thinking of his actions or how the words affect another person. 

Thankyou

• When Guddan was saying Thank You, she wasnā€™t facing her husband she was looking ahead, trying to control her emotions from emerging from within, and trying to control her unshod tears and be a tough person. 
  • Guddan is afraid that her tough exterior, her Gussa & Fake Hatred that she created for her Jindal Saab who she is trying to push away, leave, n forget will all disappearance when she looks into his eyes. 

Broken Trust

ā€œGuddan Aapke Bharose ke Montaj Nahi Hai ki Aap Bharosa Break Karegne and I will break Told AJ I am not dependent on your Trust any more: indicating it doesnt matter to if you trust me or not. ā€œ

• Deeply Guddan is hurting herself from the inside for causing pain and making her Jindal Saab suffer but she wants to him to realize the depth of how his Broken Trust on her as his Wife has deeply wounded her. 
  • Guddan does appreciate the effort that her Jindal Saab is making and taking towards fixing their broken relationship, she is testing him & she knows he is trying is best to fix their relationship and remove the distance. In a way she wants to tell him that her Trust & She herself shouldnā€™t be taken for Granted. 
  • Because  for Guddan Akshat Jindal Pride is and still will be her husband Akshat Jindal no matter what happens, he was the first man & outsider that entered her life, made an entry in her   Heart through the form of a Mentor,  Became her Namsake Husband, Humdard, Her Garv Her Pati, then Dil Se Pati, Her Dost & Her Love.
  • No matter what Antra, Durga, Saru, Dadi or anyone else or even AJ himself said Guddan not for doubt that AJ can sleep with Antra n betray her why because she trusted, knew that her Jindal Saab could never betray n break her trust because he respects Guddan Akshat Jindal & she means the world to him.
  • For Guddan it was not a mistake but a Sin her Jindal Saab committed by blindly trusting his Past Ex Wife over his Present & Future Wife.  Especially when AJ  with his actions removed the picture frame of Antra from their bedroom and placed it  in the balcony and Placed Guddan picture in their room, it was indication that Guddan is the Present while ANtra will be the past. 
  • ā€œApne Apna Farz Nibhaana now it my turnā€ even though she is Upset with her Jindal Saab she is grateful no matter how hard she pushes him away he completed the duty of a husband by saving her Izzat. 

Favorite Scene 

• One of my favorite scene was when Guddan told her Jindal Saab ā€œThat Draupadi doesnt need the help of Pandav to teach Antra a lesson for playing with the Honor & Respect of another woman and she will teach her the lesson that she will never forgot. ā€œ
  • ^ Indication today woman is capable of handling and punishing their own culprit without the help of someone else. We may seem fragile from outside but we have the Shakti from within to be strong and capable, in each woman there is Inner Durga & Kaali. A woman can bear the pain of suffering bringing a Child another life into the World, Woman can  become a Warrior when Her Izzat or her Loves ones are at stake. 

Guddans Himmat & Antraā€™s Darr 

• First of all Kanika Mann expression was very superub and well preformedšŸ‘
  • Love the determination, the furry the rage in a Ghayal Sherniā€™s eyes, n how she accccelerate the speed of the car when she recalled the opening of her dori. 
  • Just because some woman who are friendly, young, inexperience doesnt mean they are weak. At the time of need all the woman have Inner Kali & Durga inside them to get justice forthemselve or

Guddans 3 Words

1.  Donā€™t play with the Maan & Maryada of Guddan:  No one has the right to play with a another persons  Respect, Dignity or Honor.  Guddan directly told Antra to be in her limits, she can snatch her Love ones, Break her Marriage & Separate her from husband. Each woman has the Pride of  Their Respect & Honor that know one has the right to take.
  2.  Donā€™t consider Guddan Kamzor: Antra is underestimating the inner Strenght of the person who Guddan Gupta and Guddan Akshat Jindal really is. 
  3. After today donā€™t dare to play with the Izzat of another woman, if you dare I will make sure the 1 inch of distance doesnt exist.   To take revenge from Guddan & hurt her deeply, I  have feeling that Antra is going to play with Izzat of the Bahus or Revti 

Jethaniā€™s Threat to their Saru Devrani

• As elder sisters & Jethani both Durga & Lakshmi tried to explain to Saru that she is wrong in supporting a Vile Woman like Antra who tried to humiliate the Izzat of their Guddan Saasuma
  • Even though Saru wasnā€™t part of the plan and she didnt have any idea that Antra will mess with Guddanā€™s Choli & try to humiliate her. She is being held a culprit for supporting a wrong person and keeping mum.

Shaken BhootnišŸ˜ˆ

• It gave me so much Sukoon to see Bhootni Shaken up by the Courage of A Fearless and Ghayal Sherni.
  • Bhootni venting out her frustration by throwing stuff shows how the Courage, Determination of Firm Unbroken Guddan Affected the Powerful Antra to the Core. šŸ˜ˆ
  • Antra underestimated the Strenght of Guddan and she doesnt know her well where Guddan never underestimate Antra 

AJā€™s anger

• I am waiting to see what punishment Akshat Jindal the husband gives Antra for trying tot play with the Honor & Respect the Dignity of his Wife.  
  • We could see that along with Guddan, her husband AKshat Jindal was deeply shaken that A Womanā€™s Respect & Especially Respect of His Wife Guddan Akshat Jindal was at stake and he was helpless that he couldnā€™t punish the culprit without exposing that himself. 

AJā€™s Demo

• I loved how AJ in the avatar of Tanvesh gave a demo using Antra as a dummy. 
  • AJ strangling Antra shows that she is not considered a woman in his eyes but she is Disease that he wants to remove from the life of his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal, his  life and his Jindal Family. He is tolerating the presence of Antra to take back his Money & Properties that he worked hard for the past 15 years.

Guddan Provoking Antra

• I love how Antra is getting trapped into Guddan plan, by being blinded by her Victory and Her Ego 
  • Bhootni threatening to kill Guddan. When Antra learns of her plan flopping, at her last resort in order to Harm  & cause Chot to Guddan Heart she will harm Guddan Jaan her husband Akshat Jindal. Maybe AJ will get shot or wounded by Antra when he tries to save Guddan

Saru Kidnapping 

• Hats of to CVs for giving a different twist to Saru Kidnapping. I thought that Antra would have kidnapped Saru for opening her mouth and blabbering the truth to Lakshmi Bahu but here Dadi & Guddan were the Kidnappers. šŸ‘šŸ¤£
  • If you watch Epsiode 1, no one could imagine that Entire Respectable Jindal Parivaar are A1 Gundas and Gundi in disguise šŸ˜­šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£
  • What a world has come too šŸ¤£OMG Jethanis kidnapping  Devrani and then Sasurji handing them chorlorform and telling his Bahus to clear the mess quickly. šŸ¤£
  • Love the Jodi of Senior Saas & Bahu (Dadi & Guddan)how they tried to explain sweetly to a stubborn and scared Saru Bahu but at the end they turned Gundis šŸ¤£
  • ā€œJinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron ke gharron par patthar nahi phenka karteā€™ Oringal Dialgoue Raj Kumar 1965 Waqt Means those whose Houses are made of Stone do not throw Stones at Other Peoples Houses. 
  • Love how in Guddan in her filmy way started to explain to her Choti Bahu who has wondered off that she to get back n be with family. Indirectly telling Saru Donā€™t complain because her relationship with Antra is short lived because she is not family they are. As a family we forgive each other and stick through each other. 

Other Thoughts

• Is Akshat Jindal & Tanvesh Honda carrying Choloroform for Bhootni so if he fears she is going to attack him, he will save his Izzat from her?šŸ¤“
  • After watching todayā€™s episode I was reminded of the Dutta Kidnapping where newly wedded Guddan impressed her Jindal Saab by hitting  the Goons with a Hockey stick. When Guddan was very disappointed in her husband for bringing a Diwali wala Patakhe ke Bandook. Bechara AJ uncle didnt know the impression he erased of himself from his Gudiyas mind. Mein tumhe Maafia ya Don lagta hu
  •  poora ke Poora Jindal Family are Thugs & Maafia. Many of the members were saying Akshan should open a PI 
  • but after todays Epsiode, how they did Saru Kidnapping. they should really do a Kidnapping & Extoration business. 
  • Akshan  Bahus are better than the Mushthandes that Dutta & Pervy hiredšŸ¤£
Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

beautifully written .

well 2 broken soul's will eventually heal each others pain 

thats the point of this track i suppose .

with this trust issues will be solved .

always aj was ignorant about guddan in this matter .

this will be eye opener for him not to leave his soulmate behind and dig deep in to the matter ..

marriage always teach many good things which we hardly see when we are single .

aj-- dadi always treated aj as raja beta and in the house he is leader

no one corrected him ever but guddan will 

1. he sees only facts trust issues he ignores what heart says (as u mentioned those who work for living and run the family they are more practical )

2. he has angry issues(men biggest problem all men has it )

in anger there mouth says beyond what's in there heart ..

there is no control .

patience and anger management very much needed ...

these 2 things guddan angry track will teach him ..

next time he will dare to but her in receiving end and in a bay ..

few aspects has to be covered how chits were great pain in guddan's life from childhood 

want a scene were he blasts kaushaliya for putting his wife through and i want him to say sorry to guddan for doing the same mistake which kaushalya did ...

well its clear she has few shikayat that will only clear by talking 

guddan--from now on she will leave her innocence behind and stop believing ppl blindly .. 

i think after this garbage antara exit only then emotional outburst of akshan might be shown .

eventually there journey might kick start then and whole family accepting her will be good thing ..

beautiful song pop's in this situation ..

hthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AquwxcZBxXQ

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

šŸ¤£these lines cracked me

Other Thoughts

• Is Akshat Jindal & Tanvesh Honda carrying Choloroform for Bhootni so if he fears she is going to attack him, he will save his Izzat from her?šŸ¤“
  • After watching todayā€™s episode I was reminded of the Dutta Kidnapping where newly wedded Guddan impressed her Jindal Saab by hitting  the Goons with a Hockey stick. When Guddan was very disappointed in her husband for bringing a Diwali wala Patakhe ke Bandook. Bechara AJ uncle didnt know the impression he erased of himself from his Gudiyas mind. Mein tumhe Maafia ya Don lagta hu
  •  poora ke Poora Jindal Family are Thugs & Maafia. Many of the members were saying Akshan should open a PI 
  • but after todays Epsiode, how they did Saru Kidnapping. they should really do a Kidnapping & Extoration business. 
  • Akshan  Bahus are better than the Mushthandes that Dutta & Pervy hiredšŸ¤£

Loved ur rantsā¤ļø

Seriously no one would have imagined in initial episode that jindal family can be a mafia they r far far better than the goons sent by the pervy and dutta i wonder if they get a glimps of jindal family karnama šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Good post buddy.. šŸ˜Š

i want guddan ek slap to deti chudail ko n kaichi se darati teri dress cut karu.. any way...šŸ‘šŸ¼

akshat Tanveesh ne gala to pakra..

Dhanya family hai Bhai sasur chloroform lekr ghumta hai jrthani sasu aur Dadi sas milke vhoti bahu ko kidnap karte haišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£oh god kash pervy hota yaha pe kash 

Amazing post PikušŸ‘

Guddan is making Antara  to lose her equilibrium by her tricks and words. Which will certainly make her do some mistakes. 

Other Thoughts

• Is Akshat Jindal & Tanvesh Honda carrying Choloroform for Bhootni so if he fears she is going to attack him, he will save his Izzat from her?smiley23
  • or may be to sulao her so that he can freely do ched-chad with his guddiya šŸ˜‰
  • now since Guddu is naraz with him, to manao her he is trying to become what she likes i.e. wearing jhatak kapde, doing chichori harqat, becoming a "true" don like,example : kidnapping & dhamkaoing buddha & now chorni 
  • trust me with that level of efficiency & safai, they will become the richest family in India šŸ˜Ž
  • Akshan  Bahus are better than the Mushthandes that Dutta & Pervy hiredsmiley37
  • you forgot Rawat & rockey-angu's mushtandes šŸ¤£