Happy Birthday Barun Sobti! (VM)

probdist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like I'm only posting reuploads.🥱😆But YT seems to really despise my account so yaa...Wishing the goofball who blessed us with ASR a very Happy wala Birthday!❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eigYkJnElQ

I'm definitely planning on making more ArHi vms soon so hopefully I don't bore you guys with pieces you've probably already seen before.❤️

Edited by probdist - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Nice VM.  Happy special birthday to Mr Sobti our very own Arnavji, Laad governer, Saitan, Arnav, ASR, Mr Raizada, Arnav Singh Raizada, Arnav Bituwa, Saale Saab and Chote.

Cheers......

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very beautiful VM, Thanks .I know how difficult making such clips ,but the feed back is excellent .Bravo

probdist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Nice VM.  Happy special birthday to Mr Sobti our very own Arnavji, Laad governer, Saitan, Arnav, ASR, Mr Raizada, Arnav Singh Raizada, Arnav Bituwa, Saale Saab and Chote.

Cheers......

haha yess! So many shades of Arnav, which only serves as a testament of how talented Barun is as an actor.❤️ Hope he continues to thrive as the wonderful artist he is.

probdist thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

very beautiful VM, Thanks .I know how difficult making such clips ,but the feed back is excellent .Bravo

I made this many years ago (back in 2012), but the struggle was real even then! And of course, Barun was worth that struggle, a thousand times over.❤️ Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot. 

Edited by probdist - 4 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the intro is awesome and the vm is amazimg.

thank you so much for this