KUNDALI OF KUNDALI BHAGYA...ULTIMATE PREDICTION

Posted: 4 years ago

Helloooo KDB lovers/haters ๐Ÿ˜† today I am here to share one feeling...after so long watching the current track and discussing so much about the track with you all my fellow friends....that how long this track will be drag and what would be the end of this track....but now watching today's episode and specially today's precap I dont know why but it looks like this track is now a serial.....I mean this track is not going to end... Prithve ka natak and now he will try or may be succeed in ruining Karan/Preeta wedding and ultimately he will marry Preeta and suddenly Mahesh Luthra is getting conscious back....and he will reveal everything to Rishabh and then Rishabh will come to the wedding and takes Prithvi /Shrlyn class infront of everyone and then he will be the ultimate person who will marry Preeta(Like so many of RISHTA fans are praying & hoping) and then this serial will be over.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ What you say guys....kya yeh track kabhi khatam hoga?? cya Preeta its heavy dress se Bahar aa payegi..I mean in some other dress obviously?? Kya Karan Sehre mean se Apna chehra kiwi ko dikha payega.??? AUR KYA YEH 20 DIN SE CHAL RAHA 1DIN KHATM HOGA??????

Do Reply...will wait for your views๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

ROFL....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

I literally fell on the floor laughing after reading your review, but after watching today's episode I am actually even more confident about the fact that it is going to Karan and Preeta's wedding, BUT BUT BUT, I believe it will be Rishabh who will stop Preeta and Prithvi's wedding. Some of you might say WAA? WHA? WHAT? The Karan Luthra has technically already done that, but as the theme of the most recent promo suggests that will not be the be all end all of it. There would probably be a HUGE brawl maybe physical, may be verbal between Karan and Prithvi, when the matter of choice will come to Preeta she would NOT choose Karan (because ALL of a sudden SELF-RESPECT will erupt inside her๐Ÿ˜†.). However, it would be Rishabh (I feel) who would convince her against Prithvi and it would be circumstances (her Bhagya) (technically her ma ki izzat/ samaaj etc etc) and all other similar nonsense that would 'force' Preeta and Karan to marry each other.  

I personally believe there is a reason why Preeta has not yet 'ACCEPTED'/ understood her feelings for Karan as of yet. And that reason is probably the single day she FINALLY accepts it to herself and is about to propose to Karan would also probably be the SAME day Karan would ask her for a divorce. (There can be a THOUSAND reason, for eg: Sherlyn could blackmail Karan into keeping that as a condition for divorcing/leaving his brother/family).

Again the above is just my opinion, I don't expect it to go the exact way as I have described it, but there can be sooooooooooooo much drama now even if they don't drag each and every track for over four weeks. But as long as they have TRP they will continue to drag the story. Because I don't think the makers want a leap in this show (as in LONG LEAP) anytime before the 1000th episode.

Originally posted by TheM5393

ROFL....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

I literally fell on the floor laughing after reading your review, but after watching today's episode I am actually even more confident about the fact that it is going to Karan and Preeta's wedding, BUT BUT BUT, I believe it will be Rishabh who will stop Preeta and Prithvi's wedding. Some of you might say WAA? WHA? WHAT? The Karan Luthra has technically already done that, but as the theme of the most recent promo suggests that will not be the be all end all of it. There would probably be a HUGE brawl maybe physical, may be verbal between Karan and Prithvi, when the matter of choice will come to Preeta she would NOT choose Karan (because ALL of a sudden SELF-RESPECT will erupt inside her๐Ÿ˜†.). However, it would be Rishabh (I feel) who would convince her against Prithvi and it would be circumstances (her Bhagya) (technically her ma ki izzat/ samaaj etc etc) and all other similar nonsense that would 'force' Preeta and Karan to marry each other.  

I personally believe there is a reason why Preeta has not yet 'ACCEPTED'/ understood her feelings for Karan as of yet. And that reason is probably the single day she FINALLY accepts it to herself and is about to propose to Karan would also probably be the SAME day Karan would ask her for a divorce. (There can be a THOUSAND reason, for eg: Sherlyn could blackmail Karan into keeping that as a condition for divorcing/leaving his brother/family).

Again the above is just my opinion, I don't expect it to go the exact way as I have described it, but there can be sooooooooooooo much drama now even if they don't drag each and every track for over four weeks. But as long as they have TRP they will continue to drag the story. Because I don't think the makers want a leap in this show (as in LONG LEAP) anytime before the 1000th episode.

Wowwww such an ideal situation I wish you were  the writer of this show...you have such a great storyline...but dear in all this you probably forget about the main lead...and your favorite Prithvi/Shrlyn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by aisha_aashi

Wowwww such an ideal situation I wish you were  the writer of this show...you have such a great storyline...but dear in all this you probably forget about the main lead...and your favorite Prithvi/Shrlyn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Arree I have not forgotten about Prithvi and Sherlyn, the plot I presented is for the next 500 episodes at least! In the middle of all this there will be plenty of kidnapping, more than plenty of attempted murders Punnu and his Baby 'separating' but coming together again and absolutely NO PROPER PARDAFASH!

Helloooo KDB lovers/haters ๐Ÿ˜† today I am here to share one feeling...after so long watching the current track and discussing so much about the track with you all my fellow friends....that how long this track will be drag and what would be the end of this track....but now watching today's episode and specially today's precap I dont know why but it looks like this track is now a serial.....I mean this track is not going to end... Prithve ka natak and now he will try or may be succeed in ruining Karan/Preeta wedding and ultimately he will marry Preeta and suddenly Mahesh Luthra is getting conscious back....and he will reveal everything to Rishabh and then Rishabh will come to the wedding and takes Prithvi /Shrlyn class infront of everyone and then he will be the ultimate person who will marry Preeta(Like so many of RISHTA fans are praying & hoping) and then this serial will be over.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ What you say guys....kya yeh track kabhi khatam hoga?? cya Preeta its heavy dress se Bahar aa payegi..I mean in some other dress obviously?? Kya Karan Sehre mean se Apna chehra kiwi ko dikha payega.??? AUR KYA YEH 20 DIN SE CHAL RAHA 1DIN KHATM HOGA??????

Do Reply...will wait for your views๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

I feel the same all this mahesh ka drama will happen and then eventually rishabh preeta will get married (like so many rishabh fans are praying for it๐Ÿ˜›) 

Then they will show love story of rishabh preeta after their marriage which is also predicted by some rishabh fans๐Ÿ˜›

And preeta will not have just pehli mohabbat she will have pehli  dusri teesri Orr na jane kitni๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All this will happen in 50000 episodes of kdb as the makers love to drag๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As some rishabh fans also predicted that the upcoming track will be not good for preeran fans which is fine dard m rehne ki aadat h humko๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น we will be happy to see them happy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ atleast kisi ko to khushi degi ye ekta๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Edited by Mahiyaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mahiyaa

I feel the same all this mahesh ka drama will happen and then eventually rishabh preeta will get married (like so many rishabh fans are praying for it๐Ÿ˜›) 

Then they will show love story of rishabh preeta after their marriage which is also predicted by some rishabh fans๐Ÿ˜›

And preeta will not have just pehli mohabbat she will have pehli  dusri teesri Orr na jane kitni๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All this will happen in 50000 episodes of kdb as the makers love to drag๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As some rishabh fans also predicted that the upcoming track will be not good for preeran fans which is fine dard m rehne ki aadat h humko๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น we will be happy to see them happy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ atleast kisi ko to khushi degi ye ekta๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Yaar no yaar...I am not so generous fan I know Preeta will become eventually Mrs. Rishabh Luthra...but not before Mrs. Karan Luthra....curios to see their lovey dovey moments then later on... depends upon the Makers๐Ÿคช

I also believe Preeta and Karan are getting married this time by 'hook and crook' but Preeta would also somehow marry Rishabh, before/during/after leap. Which would be faaaaaaar away down the line. ๐Ÿ˜‘

I think whatever will happen next in the upcoming episodes of kdb it will only break preeran fans heart badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Mahiyaa

I think whatever will happen next in the upcoming episodes of kdb it will only break preeran fans heart badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Very true... I stopped watching from today onwards...itโ€™s too much to handle this dulha...swipe๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Very true... I stopped watching from today onwards...itโ€™s too much to handle this dulha...swipe๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Preeta aur Karan ki hi shaadi hogi...... par uske baad bhi Preeran fan's sukh milega ya nahi mujhe pata nahi.