Guddan

~~Dil Banke Main Dil Dhadkaunga~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Post is made to Fangirl on some most special moments❤️

- Loved how Honda Saab was playing with the dhool ke stick on Guddan's shouldersmiley17 + The slight way of Hi5 -ng with their shoulders was cutesmiley9

- Saving His Patni's izzat like alwayssmiley14smiley32From Akshan's Pehli Sangeet to Card Party event to Goa wali incident to now back to Sangeet again, Him saving Her dignity completed a whole journey of it's ownsmiley19smiley31

- The safest place for her any day will always be his embrace, listening to his heart beats that scream his love for hersmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's that tight hugsmiley27smiley42

- Look at that proud expression that appeared on Sher's face when His Sherni said she will not leave that culprit & make that person suffer more than what she went throughsmiley14He is so proud to have such strong woman as his betterhalfsmiley10

- When She said she wants to go alone, there was an immediate eyelock b/w Akshan where their eyes were talkingsmiley14smiley32Though she said she want to be alone, but his eyes did read the underlying emotions behind her suppressed tears which screamed to have him, her Pati's presence by her side atmsmiley19smiley31He know she will not say this directly bcz of the anban b/w them but he understood & went behind his wife for consoling her, for giving her the support that was much needed that momentsmiley32smiley10

- What a beautiful scene was thissmiley10smiley32She was just breaking down closing her eyes reminscing the hadsa that just happened & the dupatta was falling off from her shoulder, he came at the right time and stopped it from slipping down, once again odofied it over her shoulders with this hand tightly holding her shoulder as if assuring "Main hu tumhare saath, Main Hu Tumhare Pass....Just give that pain to me & allow me to heal you......"smiley19Dil bhar aaya merasmiley14Simple gesture yet such strong emotions attached to this shotsmiley10smiley32

"Tumhein chodkar kahi nahi jaavunga main....." 

"Ab tum apni yeh hont tab tak seelkar rakhogi jab tak main tumhari choli nahi seel detha....."

"Pooch nahi raha hu Guddan.....Bata raha hu tumhein.....Aur q na karu? Meri Antra se shaadi nahi huyi hai.....Tumhari uss budde se shaadi nahi huyi hai.....Hamare beech mein divorce nahi hua hai Guddan.....Haan thodi Anban hai.....Bekaar ki baathom pe kuch jhagde hai hamare beech mein....PAR RISHTA WAHI HAI....."

".....Aur shikayatein bhi......"

"SHIKAYATEIN KITNI BHI BADI HO PATI KE FARZ SE BADI NAHI HOTI HAI.....AAJ MERI PATNI KO MERI ZARURAT HAI TOH MAIN USKE SAATH KHADA RAHUNGA....BHALE HI USKO YEH PASAND AAYE YA NA AAYE....."

- I just loved how Akshat Jindal, The Pati jatofied his Haq On Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, The Patni by making his wifey understand about the fact that when ur spouse needs you the most no anban ya jhagde ya problems ya complaints simply nothing can come b/w nibhofying their farz of giving much needed support to their betterhalfsmiley10smiley32For Akshat, every single complaint went poof atm bcz nothing is more than comforting His Guddan right nowsmiley10smiley32

- It doesn't mean that her shikayatein don't matter to him but right now HEALING HER WOUNDS tops the listsmiley14smiley32Q ki agar he didn't respect her feelings and didn't have worries about her shikayatein, woh apni Guddan ka Pyaar aur Vishwass wapas paane ke liye itni dil se koshishein nahi kartasmiley20Apni Guddan ka aise bina hasi ke ghut ghutkar jeene ki wajah woh apne aap ko nahi maantasmiley10So yeahh all her feelings, complaints & anban towards him is right , he accepts his mistakes too & wholeheartedly wants to rectify all but right now he doesn't care abt all thesesmiley14He has to console her, make her feel that Her support system is still beside her for giving her much needed solace, she can relax & feel freesmiley27smiley32He respect her feelings warna he wouldn't have requested her to please come with himsmiley14Even after him making her understand she was still adamant to stay in her khafa mode until he pleaded to her not once but twicesmiley14I am simply so so proud to stan this precious Gem, Akshat Dil le lo Jindal, a dream partner I would love to have by my side jisse main poore haq se Apna keh sakusmiley10smiley31 Her dil bhale hi kitna khafapanti dikhaye bahar se ander hi ander she also needed his solace to feel that she is safesmiley14

- For Perfect Song Selection : "Main Tera ban Jaavunga", CV's deservessmiley10smiley32For perfectly emoting Akshan's feelings, Nishika deservessmiley10smiley32

Meri raahein tere tak hain

The road of my destiny leads to You

Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Only I have the right on You

Ishq mera tu beshaq hai

You are my love for sure

Only I have the claim on You

Saath chhodunga na, tere piche aaunga

I’ll not leave Your side, I’ll always follow You

Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga

I’ll steal You from this world or I’ll go and ask God for You

Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga

I’ll get my destiny written with You

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga

I will swear this in Your name, my beloved

Kitte waadeya nu umra nibhaunga

I will fulfil the promises I’ve made, all my life

Tujhe har waari apna banaunga

I will make You mine in every life

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Lakhaan ton juda main hui teri khaatir

I’ve separated myself from the world for Your sake

Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir

You are my destiny, and my heart is the traveller

Lakhaan ton juda main hoya teri khaatir

Tu hi manzil main tera musaafir

You are my destination, and I am your humsafar

Rab nu bhula betha tere karke

I’ve forgotten about God because of You

Main ho gaya kaafir

I’ve become a non-believer 

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga

For You, I will fight against the world

Sab kuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga

I will lose everything else to achieve You

Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga

I‘ll become Your heart and then make Your heart beat

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

- Just like the song lyrics depicts, Akshan are eachother's destiny and both will fight the whole world for e/osmiley27smiley32If He is Dil then She is Heartbeatsmiley27smiley9They both possess every single haq on eachother, ab chahe woh gussa jatane ka ho, pyaar jatane ka ho ya phir khafa hone ka hosmiley14smiley20They are eachother's malham for every pain, solace for every mushquil, ray of hope for every problems & sabse important lifelines of eachother, ek ke bina duja adhura hai q ki ek duje mein basti hai inki jaansmiley27smiley31I am sure Jindal Saab will definitely make His Gudiya ka Dil phir se Dhadakofy in His Pyaar⭐️👏

- Jindal Saab trying to stitch Guddan's choli symbolised he will definitely heal the scars of her dil too with his pyaar ki malhamsmiley10smiley32Guddan may guard her dil just like she refused his help here but at the end he will definitely win back her trust & pyaar for himsmiley14smiley20

- I just loved how delicately he was removing that dupatta & her hairssmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Mirror reflection was so Dil le losmiley27His heart was breaking apart watching her in pain & both of their eyes were filled with tears of emotionssmiley38She is hurt bcz of his past and that affected him the mostsmiley14Their emotions are so much connected to e/osmiley31With each dori getting stiched, his heart was becoming more heavy as he felt her tears are pinching his dilsmiley38

- The most beautiful moment of this sequence, him trying to cut the strings with his teeth & her closed eyes feeling that close proximity of himsmiley43smiley42This depicts the lines in the song He will always remain her love no matter what "Guddan Ka Ishq Jindal Saab hai aur Unkeliye Guddan Ka Pyaar hamesha uske dil mein zinda rahega....."❤️

- At last, he sealed her choli and one day he will heal her dil toosmiley27smiley31

- Jindal Saab will never ever give up On His Guddan, he will try to follow her paths, he will take up all her narazgi on himself, he will heal her wounds,he will make her dil to beat for him in his pyaar, he will earn her trust, he will make her smile and make her His Pehli wali Guddan who was Full of Life & an openly expressive person👍🏼

Special Mentions:

- Pehle I would love to mention some of the mindichblasting expressions of Honda Saabsmiley10Just like Jindal Saab always give best expressions of fans in scenes ditto same happens with Honda Saab toosmiley16

- When Guddan Said "Ready" just look at Honda Saab's reactionsmiley37smiley37When I see my favourite food before my eyes, bilkul aisayich expression hota hai merasmiley37smiley37

- When "The Dancer" inside Nish got full opportunity to enjoy the dance sequences w/o Khaduspanti of Jindal Saabsmiley40smiley41

- Ayee hayee Kya drool kar rahe the Honda Saab apne Guddanji kosmiley17smiley43

- In love with this shot where Akshan were lost in e/o for a momentsmiley27That particular dance step from Guddan highlighted their height difference so beautifullysmiley42Even being this much door from e/o, Akshan Perfectly formed a KHOOBSURAT DILsmiley27They are just made for e/o, chahe door rahe ya pass, their hearts are always connected smiley14+ they are two equal halves of a Perfect Dilsmiley32

Angry AJ is EXTRA LITsmiley40smiley15That overflowing of gussa in those red eyes,Perfectionsmiley10Nish brilliant jobsmiley32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dil le lo post Saru❤️👏

It was such a beautiful episode👏 have already watched multiple times😉

The journey of Akshan as couple been beautiful and it was clearly visible in each scene😳

Akshat drapping the curtain at nick of time and both husband and wife realised what had happened and consequences of it at that time they spoke thousands words through their eyes and the hug was so so beautiful❤️

Akshat's embrace was solace for Guddan and Akshat was shielding Guddan from everyone. This is hug as become favorite😊

Dream dance no words it was Akshat longing for his pyaar😉

Applauses to whole team and specially to screen playwrighter for mirror scene. It was brilliant👏

Akshat turned into AJ mode for his wife telling her to keep their difference aside. It was time for husband to be with his wife. Loved whole interaction of this beautiful couple😳 

Edited by srain10 - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post for a beautiful episode⭐️

And title v mast dala hai aapne👍🏼

No matter how much angry guddu is bt her dil craves for her jindal sahab and jindal sahab will never stop loving her matter she turns into hard core criminal lekin jindal sahab guddan se pyaar krna nhi chodnge😆

Mirror scene was reflecting akshan emotion both have pain and love in their hearts for each other😳

Aaj guddiya ne antra ko bacha liya jindal sahab.ke gusse se warna 😈khair guddu ke is bahaduri se ham sb bahut proud hai jindal sahab ka chest to aur bara ho gya hoga na😆

Is baat ki khushi hai mjhe jindal sahab ne aaj mast enjoy kiya dance mein😛

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Wonderful post....so lovely post for a lovely AKSHAN part........❤️......

Big hug to Saru...........🤗

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Post is made to Fangirl on some most special moments❤️

- Loved how Honda Saab was playing with the dhool ke stick on Guddan's shouldersmiley17 + The slight way of Hi5 -ng with their shoulders was cutesmiley9

- Saving His Patni's izzat like alwayssmiley14smiley32From Akshan's Pehli Sangeet to Card Party event to Goa wali incident to now back to Sangeet again, Him saving Her dignity completed a whole journey of it's ownsmiley19smiley31

- The safest place for her any day will always be his embrace, listening to his heart beats that scream his love for hersmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's that tight hugsmiley27smiley42

- Look at that proud expression that appeared on Sher's face when His Sherni said she will not leave that culprit & make that person suffer more than what she went throughsmiley14He is so proud to have such strong woman as his betterhalfsmiley10

- When She said she wants to go alone, there was an immediate eyelock b/w Akshan where their eyes were talkingsmiley14smiley32Though she said she want to be alone, but his eyes did read the underlying emotions behind her suppressed tears which screamed to have him, her Pati's presence by her side atmsmiley19smiley31He know she will not say this directly bcz of the anban b/w them but he understood & went behind his wife for consoling her, for giving her the support that was much needed that momentsmiley32smiley10

- What a beautiful scene was thissmiley10smiley32She was just breaking down closing her eyes reminscing the hadsa that just happened & the dupatta was falling off from her shoulder, he came at the right time and stopped it from slipping down, once again odofied it over her shoulders with this hand tightly holding her shoulder as if assuring "Main hu tumhare saath, Main Hu Tumhare Pass....Just give that pain to me & allow me to heal you......"smiley19Dil bhar aaya merasmiley14Simple gesture yet such strong emotions attached to this shotsmiley10smiley32

"Tumhein chodkar kahi nahi jaavunga main....." 

"Ab tum apni yeh hont tab tak seelkar rakhogi jab tak main tumhari choli nahi seel detha....."

"Pooch nahi raha hu Guddan.....Bata raha hu tumhein.....Aur q na karu? Meri Antra se shaadi nahi huyi hai.....Tumhari uss budde se shaadi nahi huyi hai.....Hamare beech mein divorce nahi hua hai Guddan.....Haan thodi Anban hai.....Bekaar ki baathom pe kuch jhagde hai hamare beech mein....PAR RISHTA WAHI HAI....."

".....Aur shikayatein bhi......"

"SHIKAYATEIN KITNI BHI BADI HO PATI KE FARZ SE BADI NAHI HOTI HAI.....AAJ MERI PATNI KO MERI ZARURAT HAI TOH MAIN USKE SAATH KHADA RAHUNGA....BHALE HI USKO YEH PASAND AAYE YA NA AAYE....."

- I just loved how Akshat Jindal, The Pati jatofied his Haq On Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, The Patni by making his wifey understand about the fact that when ur spouse needs you the most no anban ya jhagde ya problems ya complaints simply nothing can come b/w nibhofying their farz of giving much needed support to their betterhalfsmiley10smiley32For Akshat, every single complaint went poof atm bcz nothing is more than comforting His Guddan right nowsmiley10smiley32

- It doesn't mean that her shikayatein don't matter to him but right now HEALING HER WOUNDS tops the listsmiley14smiley32Q ki agar he didn't respect her feelings and didn't have worries about her shikayatein, woh apni Guddan ka Pyaar aur Vishwass wapas paane ke liye itni dil se koshishein nahi kartasmiley20Apni Guddan ka aise bina hasi ke ghut ghutkar jeene ki wajah woh apne aap ko nahi maantasmiley10So yeahh all her feelings, complaints & anban towards him is right , he accepts his mistakes too & wholeheartedly wants to rectify all but right now he doesn't care abt all thesesmiley14He has to console her, make her feel that Her support system is still beside her for giving her much needed solace, she can relax & feel freesmiley27smiley32He respect her feelings warna he wouldn't have requested her to please come with himsmiley14Even after him making her understand she was still adamant to stay in her khafa mode until he pleaded to her not once but twicesmiley14I am simply so so proud to stan this precious Gem, Akshat Dil le lo Jindal, a dream partner I would love to have by my side jisse main poore haq se Apna keh sakusmiley10smiley31 Her dil bhale hi kitna khafapanti dikhaye bahar se ander hi ander she also needed his solace to feel that she is safesmiley14

- For Perfect Song Selection : "Main Tera ban Jaavunga", CV's deservessmiley10smiley32For perfectly emoting Akshan's feelings, Nishika deservessmiley10smiley32

Meri raahein tere tak hain

The road of my destiny leads to You

Only I have the right on You

Ishq mera tu beshaq hai

You are my love for sure

Only I have the claim on You

Saath chhodunga na, tere piche aaunga

I’ll not leave Your side, I’ll always follow You

Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga

I’ll steal You from this world or I’ll go and ask God for You

Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga

I’ll get my destiny written with You

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga

I will swear this in Your name, my beloved

Kitte waadeya nu umra nibhaunga

I will fulfil the promises I’ve made, all my life

Tujhe har waari apna banaunga

I will make You mine in every life

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Lakhaan ton juda main hui teri khaatir

Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir

You are my destiny, and my heart is the traveller

Lakhaan ton juda main hoya teri khaatir

Tu hi manzil main tera musaafir

You are my destination, and I am your humsafar

Rab nu bhula betha tere karke

I’ve forgotten about God because of You

Main ho gaya kaafir

I’ve become a non-believer 

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga

For You, I will fight against the world

Sab kuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga

I will lose everything else to achieve You

Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga

I‘ll become Your heart and then make Your heart beat

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

Main tera ban jaaunga

I will become Yours

- Just like the song lyrics depicts, Akshan are eachother's destiny and both will fight the whole world for e/osmiley27smiley32If He is Dil then She is Heartbeatsmiley27smiley9They both possess every single haq on eachother, ab chahe woh gussa jatane ka ho, pyaar jatane ka ho ya phir khafa hone ka hosmiley14smiley20They are eachother's malham for every pain, solace for every mushquil, ray of hope for every problems & sabse important lifelines of eachother, ek ke bina duja adhura hai q ki ek duje mein basti hai inki jaansmiley27smiley31I am sure Jindal Saab will definitely make His Gudiya ka Dil phir se Dhadakofy in His Pyaar⭐️👏

- Jindal Saab trying to stitch Guddan's choli symbolised he will definitely heal the scars of her dil too with his pyaar ki malhamsmiley10smiley32Guddan may guard her dil just like she refused his help here but at the end he will definitely win back her trust & pyaar for himsmiley14smiley20

- I just loved how delicately he was removing that dupatta & her hairssmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Mirror reflection was so Dil le losmiley27His heart was breaking apart watching her in pain & both of their eyes were filled with tears of emotionssmiley38She is hurt bcz of his past and that affected him the mostsmiley14Their emotions are so much connected to e/osmiley31With each dori getting stiched, his heart was becoming more heavy as he felt her tears are pinching his dilsmiley38

- The most beautiful moment of this sequence, him trying to cut the strings with his teeth & her closed eyes feeling that close proximity of himsmiley43smiley42This depicts the lines in the song He will always remain her love no matter what "Guddan Ka Ishq Jindal Saab hai aur Unkeliye Guddan Ka Pyaar hamesha uske dil mein zinda rahega....."❤️

- At last, he sealed her choli and one day he will heal her dil toosmiley27smiley31

- Jindal Saab will never ever give up On His Guddan, he will try to follow her paths, he will take up all her narazgi on himself, he will heal her wounds,he will make her dil to beat for him in his pyaar, he will earn her trust, he will make her smile and make her His Pehli wali Guddan who was Full of Life & an openly expressive person👍🏼

Special Mentions:

- Pehle I would love to mention some of the mindichblasting expressions of Honda Saabsmiley10Just like Jindal Saab always give best expressions of fans in scenes ditto same happens with Honda Saab toosmiley16

- When Guddan Said "Ready" just look at Honda Saab's reactionsmiley37smiley37When I see my favourite food before my eyes, bilkul aisayich expression hota hai merasmiley37smiley37

- When "The Dancer" inside Nish got full opportunity to enjoy the dance sequences w/o Khaduspanti of Jindal Saabsmiley40smiley41

- Ayee hayee Kya drool kar rahe the Honda Saab apne Guddanji kosmiley17smiley43

- In love with this shot where Akshan were lost in e/o for a momentsmiley27That particular dance step from Guddan highlighted their height difference so beautifullysmiley42Even being this much door from e/o, Akshan Perfectly formed a KHOOBSURAT DILsmiley27They are just made for e/o, chahe door rahe ya pass, their hearts are always connected smiley14+ they are two equal halves of a Perfect Dilsmiley32

Angry AJ is EXTRA LITsmiley40smiley15That overflowing of gussa in those red eyes,Perfectionsmiley10Nish brilliant jobsmiley32

wow buddy so emotional post ...smiley20smiley32love u saranya ... 

no word total epi was super n Akshat Tanvesh save guddan then Akshan part all convo very emotional ...smiley27smiley31smiley19smiley32

Akshat Angry part my most fav  but its dream..

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Post ke liye dil le lo 🤗❤️

aapki ek ek shabd ko hum humara pura samarthan dete hai 😳

I love how Akshan understand each other's dil ki baat through their nazrein 

& the small gesture when the drape is about to slip & AJ fixes it is a "dil le lo" touch from the cvs 😳

it expressed so much with so less ❤️

I have no words that may justify the beauty of this scene, so kuch na bolenge 😳

& God ji sunlo ! apun ko sirf Jindal saab maangta hai ! 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Dil le lo post Saru❤️👏

Thank u Sonal❤️Le lia aapka dil🤗

It was such a beautiful episode👏 have already watched multiple times😉

Me too

The journey of Akshan as couple been beautiful and it was clearly visible in each scene😳

Slow and steady growth⭐️👏

Akshat drapping the curtain at nick of time and both husband and wife realised what had happened and consequences of it at that time they spoke thousands words through their eyes and the hug was so so beautiful❤️

For that CV's deserves⭐️👏

Akshat's embrace was solace for Guddan and Akshat was shielding Guddan from everyone. This is hug as become favorite😊

Akshan's each hug is special in its way❤️

Dream dance no words it was Akshat longing for his pyaar😉

Applauses to whole team and specially to screen playwrighter for mirror scene. It was brilliant👏

Dream seq was Pyaar❤️

Akshat turned into AJ mode for his wife telling her to keep their difference aside. It was time for husband to be with his wife. Loved whole interaction of this beautiful couple😳 

Each of the bedroom moments was so wonderfully visualised⭐️👏

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post for a beautiful episode⭐️

Thank u So much Kajal🤗

And title v mast dala hai aapne👍🏼

Jo song scene pe the ussi se le lia q ki it suits here as if it feels Jindal Saab is assuring Guddan that he will make all efforts to make her dil beat for him once again❤️Tq for noticing😳🤗

No matter how much angry guddu is bt her dil craves for her jindal sahab and jindal sahab will never stop loving her matter she turns into hard core criminal lekin jindal sahab guddan se pyaar krna nhi chodnge😆

True, They are e/o's soul❤️

Mirror scene was reflecting akshan emotion both have pain and love in their hearts for each other😳

Beautiful⭐️👏

Aaj guddiya ne antra ko bacha liya jindal sahab.ke gusse se warna 😈khair guddu ke is bahaduri se ham sb bahut proud hai jindal sahab ka chest to aur bara ho gya hoga na😆

Pakka yehi wajah se unka chest zyada proud feels se wur zyada bada ho gaye honge😛

Is baat ki khushi hai mjhe jindal sahab ne aaj mast enjoy kiya dance mein😛

Nish was enjoying the dance scenes to fullest aakhir aisa mauka unko very rare milte hai🤣

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Wonderful post....so lovely post for a lovely AKSHAN part........❤️......

Big hug to Saru...........🤗

Thank u Ananya❤️

Jhappis le lia😳Aap bhi jhappis le lio🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

wow buddy so emotional post ...smiley20smiley32love u saranya ... 

no word total epi was super n Akshat Tanvesh save guddan then Akshan part all convo very emotional ...smiley27smiley31smiley19smiley32

Akshat Angry part my most fav  but its dream..

Awwww Barenya love u too🤗❤️

Angry AJ is always a Treat😈Dream jaldi hakikat banne wale hai