Leap in Divya Drishti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It’s  confirmed there’s going to be a leap in the show 

What are your predictions regarding this? 

I still (foolishly) hope drikshit will be safe and together😒. 

Originally posted by fivestar2

It’s  confirmed there’s going to be a leap in the show 

What are your predictions regarding this? 

I feel it’s going to be few days leap  only 

Originally posted by pritash05

I feel it’s going to be few days leap  only 

I think its going to be a leap of a couple of years i have never seen leaps in shows for a couple of days.

Originally posted by PanjabanJatti

I think its going to be a leap of a couple of years i have never seen leaps in shows for a couple of days.

More possible is a leap of few months or weeks.

May be Dee wud be seriously injured and slip into coma. That way there is a kind of separation (as many says there is a hint for one), without actually haath na choote! If half the power of KV is inactive coz of Dee being in Coma, then Pi will have to wait until Dee is well again. That way Shergills especially Drikshit came have some trouble less time to work on their relationship and have a stronger bond. 

Originally posted by Indulekha00

May be Dee wud be seriously injured and slip into coma. That way there is a kind of separation (as many says there is a hint for one), without actually haath na choote! If half the power of KV is inactive coz of Dee being in Coma, then Pi will have to wait until Dee is well again. That way Shergills especially Drikshit came have some trouble less time to work on their relationship and have a stronger bond. 

I think Dri will b injured or in coma ,just getting vibes from dialogues in last episodes. N posts

Edited by saanjh11 - 4 years ago