Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Of Contrived Nonsense and PreRish Crumbs | Rambles | 08/20

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya jodi hai!

Vaqai KYA jodi hai! Ty for your kind words to start off today's episode massi. Rishabh's little assurance to Prerna that no job is big or small and if her mother were happy she would still be doing this, ugh this man is continuing to show me why I should be team Rishabh. He assures her with confidence but ofc Prerna is unmoved and says the problem is her mother isn't happy. Rishabh then says there are some things he needs to clarify between himself and Mrs. Bajaj, after all this is over. And when they go to cut the cake their hands touch again, once again drawn into the same path by Kuki. 

Their cake cutting was overshadowed RUDELY by unnecessary massi and tanvi but whatever. Rishabh and Prerna share from the same cake and I know it's apparent that I am living on CRUMBS for this otp but you gotta do what you gotta do friends ðŸ˜Ž  Prerna's little bit of having Kuki give Veena cake was actually very well done. Veena can't deny the girl even if she wanted and upset as she might be for what has happened to Prerna, she feeds Kuki with genuine smiles. Rishabh watches over them silently and the one thing KSG does well is act even in the bg. Constantly and consistently when he's in a scene where he's not the focus, he acts well and makes his character believable. He does that with Rishabh over and over. 

Rishabh once again moves over to Prerna I guess in an attempt to first speak to her but is interrupted once again by the dhakans for brains duo. I genuinely thought the flower thingy falling would look funny but that REALLY looked like it hurt well damn. LOL. I mean it knocked out Mr. Bajaj cold. Anyways I eye-rolled through Massi's fake crying so I'm sure I didn't miss much. Kaki Maa is shrewd and smart, so I'm glad she's still being written as someone I don't care for lol. Tanvi actually really likes him??? Okay colour me shocked lmao I mean I TOO would want to marry the man, his money is just a bonus. Also that basmati rice placement took up all the time I could have had Prerna watching over Rishabh in his hospital room. the annoyance is REAL. 

Iss show main saare ke saare mooh utaah ke Veena ko jail main daal dehte hai?? Kis khushi main yaar?! This woman's been in jail more times than most people go for a walk in the park. Anyways lagta hai ke Mohini and Massi are gonna team up (or team apart) and become M^2 of evil. Lovely. As if this world's villains don't have enough to do as is, I mean ab kya yeh donon Veena ke peeche bhaage ge to see who can put her behind bars first and for what? Race lagi rahi gi. Also Nivi I do love her. I know some find her irritating but the way she put massi in her place lmao, that's some stuff I'd say. 

FINALLY episode ke end main Prerna akeli reh jaati hai Rishabh ke saath. We see her walk into the room and say 'get well soon Mr. Bajaj.' It's CRUMBS PreRish stans, CRUMBS we feed on today LOL. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love Prerish too. I have watched KSG before, liked him as Dr.Armaan but bowled over by his Risabh Bajaj. Mann!! He is rocking it. I love Bajaj & Prerna jodi. Can't wait for love to kick in!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Crumbs is the word. ðŸ˜†

But those crumbs were satisfying and furnished the build-up. 

P.S. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your posts are nice, I thought you write FFs and decided to read them at leisure. True, PreRish fans live on crumbs. But I am not really a PreRish shipper yet, I do it consciously but it hasn't happened naturally to me because there seems to be so much lacking. I am a Bajaj fan out and out and I like his scenes. Each scene of his is MAD but I don't think it's in sync with how it started. Arshiasya used to say the same thing. Anyway, what I don't relate to is, that hanging seems so light that even Kuki could lift a part of it and Maasi was screaming as if he was dying. Fainting is fine, but he seems to have recovered in the same episode coz the injury was minor. So I find being jailed for that real dumb. It was a simple plain accident. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vikram-fan

I love Prerish too. I have watched KSG before, liked him as Dr.Armaan but bowled over by his Risabh Bajaj. Mann!! He is rocking it. I love Bajaj & Prerna jodi. Can't wait for love to kick in!!

Tysm! ðŸ¤— I've watched him from his Dr. Armaan to his Mr. Asad phase and he continued to be a hero that was compelling to watch. I didn't know truly what to expect when he arrived on the scene as Mr. Bajaj, but he's killing it. His Bajaj is a little different and so wholly transparent from S1 and you can tell he's having fun with it. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LOVE EITHER!!! GAH!!

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Crumbs is the word. smiley36

But those crumbs were satisfying and furnished the build-up. 

P.S. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

Honestly that's so right LOL. Even our crumbs are satisfactory because they continue to invest in and build this relationship. The dialogues given to Rishabh and Prerna seem so different from the rest of the show and it feels like their writers ARE a different team. LMAO. 

P.S. tysm for saying that wow ðŸ˜³

vena.cava. thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Your posts are nice, I thought you write FFs and decided to read them at leisure. True, PreRish fans live on crumbs. But I am not really a PreRish shipper yet, I do it consciously but it hasn't happened naturally to me because there seems to be so much lacking. I am a Bajaj fan out and out and I like his scenes. Each scene of his is MAD but I don't think it's in sync with how it started. Arshiasya used to say the same thing. Anyway, what I don't relate to is, that hanging seems so light that even Kuki could lift a part of it and Maasi was screaming as if he was dying. Fainting is fine, but he seems to have recovered in the same episode coz the injury was minor. So I find being jailed for that real dumb. It was a simple plain accident. 

I think chemistry is very subjective so it's different for everyone. I can see the chemistry between Bajaj and Prerna, and so the build-up to their relationship for me is intriguing. I can see the layers of which Bajaj and Anurag differ, and why each of them works differently for Prerna. The writing of the show is very contrived but it has been from the very beginning so I've suspended belief since then. Which is why this hanging thing made me laugh at that part that you shared, where they lifted it off of him so easily. Such a mess LOL. And ofc for more tension let;s send Veena to jail again. It honestly feels like these writers are not in love with the show they're writing for and everything is so messy as a result. when writers are passionate about the show they write for it makes a WORLD of a difference. But KZK2 is just suffering, regardless of what characters are present or not. 

Originally posted by: opsora2090

very nice post 

Ty angel ðŸ¤—

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I think chemistry is very subjective so it's different for everyone. I can see the chemistry between Bajaj and Prerna, and so the build-up to their relationship for me is intriguing. I can see the layers of which Bajaj and Anurag differ, and why each of them works differently for Prerna. The writing of the show is very contrived but it has been from the very beginning so I've suspended belief since then. Which is why this hanging thing made me laugh at that part that you shared, where they lifted it off of him so easily. Such a mess LOL. And ofc for more tension let;s send Veena to jail again. It honestly feels like these writers are not in love with the show they're writing for and everything is so messy as a result. when writers are passionate about the show they write for it makes a WORLD of a difference. But KZK2 is just suffering, regardless of what characters are present or not. 

It is subjective indeed. Go back and watch that scene. Kuki is shown trying to lift it and she's succeeding also. The hanging is flimsy. They could have at least shown a chandelier and an iron cutter with which Maadi cut the iron chains  EK showed this in Bandini in 2009 in some small village. A huge chandelier.