Finally - Khushiyon ka din aaya hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys the day we all have been waiting for...has finally arrived !

Kulfi Amayra get united and Lovely is ultimately sent to rot in jail. Though her attitude still remains and shez likely to use her cunningness to escape the prison. I dont think she intends to stay there and serve her term of 8 years. No way !! 

I was sure if Amayra gets away from her negative canopy, she would develop some humanity which actually happened during the play.

Have heard that now Jimmy would get Sikandar bankrupt and he will live in chawl with his daughters. Whatever it is i am sure its gonna be interesting and positive and something new. The girls bond would be something to look up to.  The challenges they face and overcome would be novel. Side by side Lovely's ordeal in jail would also be pretty interesting.

Thank God the show is still on and the track has finally changed. Hats off to Gunjan to turn the tables and achieve the impossible ! Many kudos to her !!

Now I just pray Kulfi doesn't become mahaan and somehow get her released for the sake of Amyra or something. Lovely deserves it for hitting Nimrat with her car then leaving her there to die.

yay!! Diwali and Dussera feels!!! 🥳

Now that kulfi is back i want her wardrobe to change..seriously..Akriti has such a good fashion sense in real..and what they give her to wear on this show..her designer shud be removed and she herself shud be allowed to pick her dresses..she is no longer servant like..she is the true heir. Iam so happy for kulfi.

Hats off to Gunjan. 👏

Originally posted by Aslesha99

Now I just pray Kulfi doesn't become mahaan and somehow get her released for the sake of Amyra or something. Lovely deserves it for hitting Nimrat with her car then leaving her there to die.

Yah even 8 yrs punishment is less for what she did to kulfi..her mom is gone forever.

Y do i feel leap is near.

So kulfi will never be shown without sadness.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Yes girls there is going to be a leap !! 

After bankruptcy, Sikandar will send off both daughters till he settles everything back in place. I wonder what connection would remain with the show without Aakriti. If there is a leap they cant even show her as some family members' child (like they did in Mohabattein and continued Roohi as Pihu) 

The story with grown up girls would be different but the bond that we have developed with Aakriti as Kulfi - i think no body can replace that !

Sad ya ! I dont want that and also the grown up Kulfi would also not be able to create magical mesmerising moments with Sikandar. 

Lovely on the other hand woudl meet Nihalo in the jail.

If there is a leap then not only Akriti, all the other stars might change too. That will be a new show. Two grown up girls , falling in love with same guy, Kulfi sacrifice again, may be another EMA, one khatarnak night Lovely with a dagger standing outside the bungalow, stabbing Sikka, Kulfi again going to sacrifice to reunite ma-beti and end up in prison. Where she might fall in love with a criminal. Get married and tortured...............😭

I am not sure I should feel hopeful or not with this leap? 

Ufff what a relief to see Lovely going jail. Finally finally wrestler getting what she deserves. Party time.  But I have a bad feeling that eventually Amaryra might turn negative again. But for a change she is behaving. But I don't count on her. She saw all situation is not in her favour to throw tantrum. Glad cv got brain back.🥳