Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: juba

even Harshwardhan kapoor was considered..but he didn't do it because he needed months to prepare for the role and get into the character😆 but Sriram said k bhai itna time kiske paas hai i just want to start filming🤪 so harsh refused Andhadhun 

Isme kya get into character karna tha. Aankh phod ke andha ho jaata aur piano bajata?😆

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

even Harshwardhan kapoor was considered..but he didn't do it because he needed months to prepare for the role and get into the character😆 but Sriram said k bhai itna time kiske paas hai i just want to start filming🤪 so harsh refused Andhadhun 

Thank god he said no. What was Sriram thinking. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think the movie was first offered to Harshvardhan Kapoor. I don't know why someone would call him big star though.🤔

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

For six months Ayushman learnt to play piano so if prep time was the problem then Ayushman had ample time too. 

Although I loved the movie, I don’t think Ayushman did any extraordinary work. The script was above everyone’s acting and everyone fit. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Harshburden IMO should get some more chances(crucify me), especially when Jhanvi and Arjun Kapoor keep getting. lol.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Harshburden IMO should get some more chances(crucify me), especially when Jhanvi and Arjun Kapoor keep getting. lol.

The kind of chances Sonam and Arjun gets is not something Harsh likes. The kind of cinema he wants to do is very different from what they do. There goes the maximum chances he could have benefitted from. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

It’s the repulsive superiority complex that is the problem. 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg I'm dying ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ So true... ðŸ˜† Na koi item number, na shirtless scenes, na hi chichorapanti so why would VD agree to do this? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Varun ko to script poori bhi hoti tab bhi samajh nahin aati.