Sriram Raghavan reveals why many Big Actors denied doing Andhadhun! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by juba

even Harshwardhan kapoor was considered..but he didn't do it because he needed months to prepare for the role and get into the character😆 but Sriram said k bhai itna time kiske paas hai i just want to start filming🤪 so harsh refused Andhadhun 

Isme kya get into character karna tha. Aankh phod ke andha ho jaata aur piano bajata?😆

Originally posted by juba

even Harshwardhan kapoor was considered..but he didn't do it because he needed months to prepare for the role and get into the character😆 but Sriram said k bhai itna time kiske paas hai i just want to start filming🤪 so harsh refused Andhadhun 

Thank god he said no. What was Sriram thinking. 

I think the movie was first offered to Harshvardhan Kapoor. I don't know why someone would call him big star though.🤔

For six months Ayushman learnt to play piano so if prep time was the problem then Ayushman had ample time too. 

Although I loved the movie, I don’t think Ayushman did any extraordinary work. The script was above everyone’s acting and everyone fit. 

Harshburden IMO should get some more chances(crucify me), especially when Jhanvi and Arjun Kapoor keep getting. lol.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Harshburden IMO should get some more chances(crucify me), especially when Jhanvi and Arjun Kapoor keep getting. lol.

The kind of chances Sonam and Arjun gets is not something Harsh likes. The kind of cinema he wants to do is very different from what they do. There goes the maximum chances he could have benefitted from. 

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

It’s the repulsive superiority complex that is the problem. 

Omg I'm dying ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ So true... ðŸ˜† Na koi item number, na shirtless scenes, na hi chichorapanti so why would VD agree to do this? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by SatoshiNakamoto

Varun ko to script poori bhi hoti tab bhi samajh nahin aati.