Razia Begum vs. Noor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This scene was hard. When Razia realised that her 'super duper cute childish' Noor isnt that innocent girl that she wanted to believe...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1YSlM2AWGu/?igshid=sa0pqji2xt35

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Finally 👏

Saaf dil noor🤬

tania you watching bahu begum?i switched to kbc.

Originally posted by Silpa91

tania you watching bahu begum?i switched to kbc.

Hi Silpa , I am just reading nora's daily updates and watching few instagram clips here and there. This show has no strong reason for second marriage which they highlighted in the promos.Very cheap , weak and silly reason for second marriage🤢🤢

I switched to yrkkh(this also another level of nonsense) and nach baliye ...waiting for big boss .Also watching old episodes of our mauli on voot. Watching mauli is far better than watching this nonsense shows and pathetic acting.

Hi Silpa , I am just reading nora's daily updates and watching few instagram clips here and there. This show has no strong reason for second marriage which they highlighted in the promos.Very cheap , weak and silly reason for second marriage🤢🤢

I switched to yrkkh(this also another level of nonsense) and nach baliye ...waiting for big boss .Also watching old episodes of our mauli on voot. Watching mauli is far better than watching this nonsense shows and pathetic acting.

@bold-true before the show the makers say we are promoting this that but in the show they show complete opposite.this is not the first time.

@blue-totally agree.

I will watch Big boss too 😂😂 This show has to do really well, if they want 9:30 pm slot, otherwise Colors will shift it