Bepanah Pyaarr

Do you find episodes funny?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Whatever the main story was or they planned was destroyed within a day. Case actually closed. I don't know how trp increases or can increase by chopping down the whole story. As I know if you chop a tree you can't get fruit. If you cut your duck it will not lay gold eggs. So this is confusing for me how a show which cut their main story will get trp. In fact by what?

They are showing some comedies I guess. They are playing  funny BG, that is why I think they are showing some comedy. 😔Although I am finding no comedy. Can't remember I laughed in any of EKs jokes in serials. Yes! She is best in horror serials.........at least in ITV. But in comedy .......never found any humor.

Now in BP , on the bed of a dead story I wonder how long they are going to run this story? As there is actually no mystery left. No story left too. When Sudha jee is here, we know she is the one. Now is this a comedy serial? As they are giving those funny BG music. Are you finding those funny? I am not. Sorry. 😒😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think TRP decreased this week. 

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol ..I find that music or song they play whenever rugbhir comes onscreen funny😂...like he’s some Don or something ..

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No, I actually do find them funny. ðŸ˜† The last vestiges of this show are RM and his chemistry with Pragati. And Raghbir is madly awesome. I love his scenes. And I love the fact that the scene switches from serious to light in seconds. Idk why I find it different and nice. Mystery is gone. But Pragati and Raghbir are good. 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree that Raghbir and Pragati are the only attractive things about this show.

Isliye time to move on with their story CVs. Give us some romance along with comedy.

Move on from eye locks and taking care scenes.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Pragati,....but any of her serial not running for long time...

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I find only Raghbir scenes & dialogues funny. But yes, story looks like it’s going nowhere. And episodes overall, a drag

serial_lover thumbnail

The mystery and the suspense are long gone.🤔

The only saving grace of this show is the chemistry between Raghbir and Ishita. The scenes change from serious to light-hearted in a matter of seconds. 

N yeah the cv's need to show some more romance....the eyelocks have been repeated too much in EK's shows now.