•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 19.8.19~ Her Tangled web

Kainat creates such a series of convoluted scenarios that leaves people in their right mind ,confused and quite baffled. Her crocodile tears more than anything else have quite an impact upon me. Crocodile tears, her display of insincere grief.Her fake show of hypocritical sadness slyly, mixed with deep  joy. Her lack of remorse or regret for her trickery and guile,  makes me think of the reasons behind all her “tangled web of deceit” she weaves  around  her targeted people. Her penned hoax letter conveniently sends her mother Zainab off to perform Haj to find comfort and solace in the event of her daughter being terminally ill.. Kainat knew, no one would question, just understand a traumatic mother's sudden decision..

After watching this episode, in my mind a few issues crop up. Firstly Kainat all her life, lived in the conviction of being an unloved soul. Zaroon’s  very  concept gave her reason to nurture  dreams of loving a man that would be hers. Her love was innocent, playful, excitable like the doves she kept company with. Till Zaroon’s arrival for her, she waited for her love to soar up like the flight of a young white dove, ready to take risks in a new found emotion of love! for this visitor who specifically came for her..

But her shirty, always better than her cousin Saltanat , got in there first and snatched  the love meant for her. Kainat ,unloved also suffers rejection at the hands of the man meant for her. Kainat saw their love bloom, fight all odds and then win in their Sufiyana love culminating  in their marriage.

For me theepisode shows, Kainat was not obsessed with making Zaroon hers. It was more to do with punishing Zaroon , for his emotional crimes against her. For telling her point blank he never loved her. For all those times when Zaroon made her cry and talked down to her, by telling her she most of all, would know how he felt. At that point Saltanat had rejected him! Zaroon never knew how much she hated what he did to her!  Within her own mind, Kainat  devised her own systems to get even with him! Now in this episode when she watches him turn off his beloved Saltanat’s life support machine!  A wicked healing takes place within Kainat.  All the pieces fit perfectly in the picture she created in her mind. She gloats to see how Zaroon suffers, bit by bit..

For Kainat to split their Sufiyana love was a revenge drive within this unloved child. The episode for me shows Kainat’s revenge syndrome against Zaroon.. Firstly in rejecting, humiliating her before the whole family. Kainat deals with him, by swapping places with his Sufiyana love Saltanat. Then she plagues him with the Kainat guilt complex. His unexplained connection with the seemingly Kainat ,but really Saltanat! gives Kainat immense joy to see Zaroon’s soul writhe in pain really for Saltanat.It gives healing to Kainat to witness that try as hard as he may ,weep endlessly he can never get to Saltanat’s mute soul.. All along she enjoys making an emotional fool out of him in particular!

Her final stab at Zaroon’s heart is when deceitfully she lures him into liberating Kainat from her torture! In other words Kainat ensures she makes Zaroon kill the girl he rejected her for! All along her crocodile tears would make her pay heed to ceremony and decorum. But inside Kainat celebrates the end of Zaroon and Saltanat’s eternal Sufiyana love..  

As for Saltanat,Kainat put her in a position where she always wanted to see her, silent, near enough dead! waiting to be shown the way to hell by the very man she loved more than life itself! As for crocodile tears ,Kainat will shed them for the world to see, but within herself her spirit will leap with joy! That she even controlled and made her own destiny! How she drowned, burnt and now finally snuffed the queen of hearts Saltanat !  As for the king of hearts.. seeing him die a slow death breathes new life in Kainat..

Well, looks like the Kainat all weep for, say dying prayers for is alive and kicking! It's Saltanat..wearing the red chunni on her head, meant for her. One who is dead and gone! Kainat gloats, she has done something good.. Rubina who once refused to give her the ill-fated red chunni..now ends up putting  it on the right person! Saltanat! 

Yes Kainat  is an obedient daughter too. Zainab who deceitfully Kainat sent off for Haj , also gets to hear as promised, by Kainat, her daughter Saltanat’s final heartbeat! Via a small mic.. this is Kainat’s revenge against her mother who dared to expose her! Just a matter of time, till Zainab suffocates to death! While all wait for her to return from Haj!

Kainat swollen with the great feeling of being avenged against all who turned against her, realizes how things have fallen into place for her, especially when it came to getting rid of Saltanat was concerned.. Dr, Sharma does the honours.. his medical expertise  explains the scenario and virtually leaves the decision with the family, regards patients condition..

Kainat considers herself well rewarded for all her years of perseverance , when she manipulates Zaroon into doing the final favour.. A final farewell to Saltanat  ..

Precap: is Saltanat really dead?  did Zaroon remove her oxygen mask? Or did the power cut  really stop her breathing.. or will some miracle  give her a rebirth? 20. 8.19 hamlet53

Thanks vigi,nemo, lonelythots for supporting my work..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

can't like or feel anything for kainaat like you do in your musings. she is a typical vamp for me. getting zaroon to pull the plug was extra cold but no itv vamp would miss the chance if offered.

sultanat is dead. saw a segment where zaroon and humza were leading the funeral procession.  

what does the writer trying to do here, killing all the characters n making kai a big success, 

there is no sufiyana pyar here, there is only kai who is lustful vixen here .. i doubt i want to watch this show

originally posted by Irshita

hello Irshita,  good to see 

can't like or feel anything for kainaat like you do in your musings. she is a typical vamp for me. getting zaroon to pull the plug was extra cold but no itv vamp would miss the chance if offered.

the cvs , for me a covering a rather warped mind.. my musings were about how Kainat justifies her  criminalties.. the irony is bold and bare.. as we know about the damage she continues to do.Zaroon has more of a role because of the wicked Kainat. Of course goes without saying , that viewers would like nothing more than  kainat being punished  for her crimes.. and who will expose her and when.?

sultanat is dead. saw a segment where zaroon and humza were leading the funeral procession.  

oh  saltanat's demise is going to cause a gross imbalance in the tale of a battle between virtue and vice. Iam trying to think who are the souls who stand for virtue.. Nadeem, Humza, Zaroon, Rubina and Ghazala??? Dr. Sharma  I would rather have as a positive character..

I still saw the episode based on kainat's wicked revenge..  thanks Irshita for sharing your valued views.. love hammie

originally posted by Diamond  988

hello Diamond, good to hear from you

what does the writer trying to do here, killing all the characters n making kai a big success, 

yes writers are killing off all those characters, who know the truth about Kainat… hope Zainab lives to tell the tale..about  Kainat's true face..

there is no sufiyana pyar here, there is only kai who is lustful vixen here .. i doubt i want to watch this show

I don't disagree with your comment , cvs are using her misdeeds to move the show along.. the man she lusts for .. by the looks of it she will never get.. what a waste of her life!  

much love hammie