Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre/ParIca AT#115- Phir milenge sanam

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AT#115

Phir Milenge sanam

(Any issues with moderators or AT admins are always meant to be politely PMed only, not discussed here. If you dislike AnuPreian or title you are free to ignore). 

AnuPre/PaRica AT is a home to us. It's where we laugh and cry with each other, where each smile shared, sets our heart aglow. Here everyone is bound by their love for AnuPre and PaRica.

Whilst appreciating AnuPre, we also appreciate ourselves and others in the process. It is our paradise that saw Anurag and Prerna bloom from mere acquaintances to soulmates, as Anurag- Prerna amalgamated to AnuPre, this paradise bloomed with them, for them.

We are companions of the same journey, sat next to each other, we travelled distances together, got drenched together in rain and shared smiles under the stars. We faced hurdles together, we walked together, we ran along the rivers. Yet when time came, despite all the closeness we shared, we parted our ways, for our journeys was one and destination were same, but our paths were different. Cause when two parallel rails of train collide nothing but destruction occurs. As destiny had written we were never meant to be one despite being the halves of same soul. And they say, for the best experience is only bought at the cost of great pain. We will always been known by one name, Anurag and Prerna

If you missed it then do see the celebration from AT#50 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5096557

credits: Creations by Priya(me), Sakeena, Keshi,  and StayStrong. Written by Priya, Briti and Sam

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

congo songo ðŸ¥³

gopu  is frist  bht pulao milne wala hai

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: shilpa2323

I regret not been a part of this memorable moment smiley13

smiley37

Nahi it's not on screen thing, it's actually during his epic unfollow drama. We were defending him 2 pages back saying he has matured alot something like that also said he shouldn't show his mood swings on SNS, they took SS of half conversation conveniently ignoring our defense and posted those screenshots saying we are Eri stans defaming Parth

Yeh lo yeh hain reason😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jenny2016

ANUPRE r going not paricasmiley36

Please kahin pae jaana hain tho apne khudke naam pae jaao, don't use my AnuPre, mazaak hain kya jho dekho vunko use kar rahe hain😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

Please kahin pae jaana hain tho apne khudke naam pae jaao, don't use my AnuPre, mazaak hain kya jho dekho vunko use kar rahe hain😆

Abhiya.....you are totally in a trolling mood. Forgot to tell you. After reading your theories in the last AT, i was like ðŸ¤£. Infact, that is the best way to enjoy KZK nowadays. Watch it with a mindset to troll. It will give you a guilty pleasure and a comic relief as well.😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniloveanupre

congo songo ðŸ¥³

gopu  is frist  bht pulao milne wala hai

Jab bhi maine post kiya first off screen mili hain ya nahi, on screen kuch na kuch kachra miltha hain. I am always unlucky for my biryani😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Abhiya.....you are totally in a trolling mood. Forgot to tell you. After reading your theories in the last AT, i was like ðŸ¤£. Infact, that is the best way to enjoy KZK nowadays. Watch it with a mindset to troll. It will give you a guilty pleasure and a comic relief as well.😆

I was in trolling mood grace till they released that AnuPre BTS, which spoiled my mood like anything it hurts so much to see that BTS now.😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1YbdB8ikl5/

This pic looks seductive for some reason.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats for the new AT. 

More than Parica's visit to Maldives, I am eagerly waiting for a positive twist in AnuPre's lives, as AnuPre as a pair & as individuals is being missed a lot.😭. Hope we get it soon.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

Nahi it's not on screen thing, it's actually during his epic unfollow drama. We were defending him 2 pages back saying he has matured alot something like that also said he shouldn't show his mood swings on SNS, they took SS of half conversation conveniently ignoring our defense and posted those screenshots saying we are Eri stans defaming Parth

Yeh lo yeh hain reason😆

okk but  u both r  famous  for  bashing parth acting🤣