Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi Oneshots|

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all, 

This will probably be a series of random, unrelated oneshots on Rohit and Sonakshi. I'll be writing new shots ofc, but some may be reworked more or less from the previous couple that I had written on- Shravan-Suman from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste that aired around 3 years ago on Sony. But I will modify them according to KHKT.If you want to read them, you can find them here. 

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I loved writing them. 
I will update the index as and when I'll update. The first one is posted below. 

Love , Sanika🧡

Index

1. He Knows - Page 1

2. Oblivious - Page 1

3. Coffee and Croissants - Page 1

4. Shut Up! - Page 2

5. Night Rituals - Page 3

6. Tum itna joh muskura rahe ho - Page 4

7. The Prettiest - Page 6

8. Adieu KPK - Page 8

9. Whipped - Page 10

Edited by Legilimens - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail

1. He Knows

un ke dekhe se jo aa jaatī hai muñh par raunaq
vo samajhte haiñ ki bīmār kā haal achchhā hai

Sonakshi knew Rohit knew. There was always a quip here and a taunt there, his eyes always teasing, his lips always smirking. A casual touch on her arm and her heart skipped beats. She couldn't form coherent sentences every time he was near, her brain went haywire and her mouth refused to work. And if she could feel her face getting redder the minute he walks towards her, it definitely wouldn't have skipped his unwavering eyes.
His eyes were too knowing for her liking. 

Legilimens thumbnail

2. Oblivious

She missed the way he picks boiled tomatoes out of her plate and keeps piling mushrooms instead because she mentioned once that she liked them. She missed the twinkle in his eyes when he makes her laugh so hard that her stomach aches, he had looked so proud then. The soft gasp he emitted when she wore her black dress was unheard, she was busy ogling his suited self. She missed the way he kept stealing glances at her throughout their drives, his breath getting caught in his throat each time. But Sonakshi, engulfed in her own questions, fails to notice it. 

And he didn't mind suffering, she wasn't going anywhere, he wouldn't let her. 

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Babe, this is top tier stuff! I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!!

I hope you write more such drabbles, saying so much in such few words! Amazing job! <3

Legilimens thumbnail

3.Coffee and Croissants

"That was a good lunch." Said Rohit as he smacked his lips and licked his fingers in satisfaction.
Sonakshi hummed absent mindedly as she concentrated on the book in front of her.
Rohit stacked the dabbas on top of each other and put them away. He got up from his seat saying "I'll wash up and come." She hummed once again in agreement.
Rohit picked up a steaming cup of coffee and a croissant on his way back from the washroom.
"Sir, you have Mr Saxena's surgery scheduled in half an hour" Tulsi reminded him.
"Got it, thanks Tulsi" He entered the cabin to find Sonakshi exactly as he had left her. Her legs were up on the leather back chair, her brows furrowed in concentration as she wrote something in her book. Her heels were strewn around on the wooden floor, her hair up in a bun - the afternoon sun streaming in from the windows made them seem brown. Rohit shifted her larger-than-life sized handbag and dupatta from his desk on to the remaining chair and placed the coffee and croissant in front of her.
"I got you coffee and a croissant. Dont let it get cold and eat this please. You did not have proper lunch. I have a surgery to prep for, so I have to leave" He said as he kissed her forehead.
"Thanks Rohit, I will" She smiled at him softly and went back to solving her math problems. She had her exams coming up and she was determined not to miss them this time around, no matter how hectic her schedule was.
He put on his lab coat and collected some files.
"Bye, see you at home?" He said, squeezing her hand for a moment.
"Sure, go save lives doctor surgeon, all the best!" She replied, smiling at him.
"All the best to you too, Mrs doctor surgeon." He winked at her as he left his cabin. 

Legilimens thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Babe, this is top tier stuff! I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!!

I hope you write more such drabbles, saying so much in such few words! Amazing job! <3

Thank you so much! 🧡

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These are small sweet stuff! 

Cute cute 😋😋😋

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sweet and romantic...😐

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

These are really sweet and nice to read!!!

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

These are soo sweet! Here’s hoping you venture into writing something longer on these two! :)