Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

that is impossible lol, stupidity and humans are synonymous.

Phir to ek hi raasta hai. Rip humanity 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That’s why love actresses like vidya, konkona, Tabu, they are so intelligent and down to earth. I still think vidya needs to lose weight, I love her though 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was born in a Sikh Family and I've chosen Hinduism just like Tulsi Gabbard. I keep telling my parents that too and they've come to accept it.

And my family wasnt like those Sikh families you see on tv or perhaps you know IRL who arrange Mata Ka Jagratas. No, mine was real hard core. I remember how in childhood when we lived in Kolkata my Dad used to take us to Durga Puja pandals and make fun of the idols. MY brother used to join in. I always wondered how Sikhs were idolising a book instead, how is that any different. Anyways I remember how I used to break out in a sweat even then and just be mesmerized by the legends and the beauty and all.

I realise that a lot of people even today have trouble explaining idols. But I'm a master healer and I know the significance..but I'm not telling...haha...Let people wallow in their....

Anyway this year I'm definitely going to get darshan of Kedarnath real meteorite shivlinga. Inshallah!

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago