TRP increased from 1.4 to 1.5 :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

TRP has increased from 1.4 to 1.5😊. This is even with Yasmine not being nearly 2 weeks and the entire show mostly running on only men (Rukhsar and Piddhi hardly had any scenes). Its back in Top 20 at 20th rank according to calculated list and it also increased from 14th rank to 10th rank if we count by shows having same TRPs by seeing them with the same ranksmiley1.

PS: I saw 1.5 on other sites. Don't know why Salil is still writing 1.2? Last week also that idiot gave wrong TRPs by 0.1 less point but this time its limit by govind wrong TRPs by 0.3 lesssmiley7. He needs to be told to give proper TRPs as he did this many times earlier for other shows

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

1.5 that also without heroine for nearly 2 weeks and the show running on only men for 85% of the time this week. Kisi show me aisa dekha hai?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

1.5 that also without heroine for nearly 2 weeks and the show running on only men for 85% of the time this week. Kisi show me aisa dekha hai?πŸ˜†

Nope Aladdin is unique

Aladdin is best show ..Period πŸ‘πŸΌ

Very happy for SidNeet and whole castπŸ‘ . Such a great news just one day before it's 1st Anniversary of this Amazing Show πŸ₯³

I think we should have a topic to celebrate anniversary