Round of Applause - Creatives & Actors (PreRish Dance/Conversation)

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Todays Prerish dance sequence and the conversation that was embedded in it totally deserves a round of applause ...so kudos to the CV's who envisaged it inc how the whole body language of the chars would play out given the stage PreRish are at and the dialogue writer for penning those dialogues that were open to so many interpretations and last but def not the least the two actors for delivering the whole thing with such finesse v well done Erica and KSG you guys were fab i am sure you both brought so much of yr own to the sequence as well ....totally resold PreRish to me again ...Your thought ?

Note: I will not ask people to stay away from this post or whatever as thats not fair on a free forum  but please this post is just abt the dance and the dialogues as it happened and its a request to keep the discussion to just that and not start discussions around the story the chars and the usual to and fro that happens here ...etc. 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Although I love KSG and E and undoubtedly they must hv done fab job, I didnt see, didn't feel like seeing ... read suta updates and saw 1 pic on IG, thats it.... I wish both E n KSG were doing this dance n dialogues in some other show with some other storyline, I would hv def watched it

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

After 2 months waiting , Prerish fans got a deserving episode today .. the best blissful episode so far

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't usually praise the CVs but today they deserve an applause. Today's episode was marvelous and elevated this show's standards with sharp dialogues and the couple's first dance. Clearly Rish/PreRish and the rest of the show have different set of writers. 

PreRish have enormous potential and today's scenes only buttressed it.

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks RD for this special post ...we get so less of their scenes so yes KSG and Erica have a lot of potential to be explored ...loved it ...their chemistry is so  rustic and beautiful.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much RDi for this post. Like RB says I guess we talked for the first time, Similarly this dance was so totally awesome, Liked CVs for the first time. 😆 it was beyond amazing. And the choice of song. So apt. Nothing romantic nothing too party times, soft spaced melodious song. Song selection was fab. Overall 4/5. 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Everyrhing was bang on..👏

Song selection... dress code... Dialogues.. Wow.. 

I just want cvs to add some slow motion and concentrate on eye locks.. Thats it .. Otherwise It was perfect..❤️

Erica and KSG were fab.. 

MUST WATCH..👍🏼

shin-chan thumbnail

First PreRish dance.

The idea for making them communicate thru their dance was very innovative. Rather than showing (romantic ?! ) dance for the sake of it. A continuity of previous convo sequence, that ended with more clarity towards end of the dance. Choreography deserves special mention too.

It had a meaning to it, an essence, which will be remembered to not come under regular dance category for ITV standard IMO.

Body language, dialogues, BGM changing after every dialogue, the editing part, camera focus on them when required, everything was perfect to the T.

Actors as much as deserve credit to bring this idea onscreen, but the idea and its execution takes all the credit.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

whoever conceived and executed this one of a kind dance, with those dialogues were just brilliant at their job , kudos to them 👏 the dialogues were top notch, that was proper conversation like their first conversation ... against dance as background ⭐️
 the actors brought in their own special thing to the mix, the body language of the characters elevated the performance on par with their lines . 
KSG and Erica brought so such finesse  to the table in this performance , they were fabulous 👏 

CVs and Actors , conceptualization and execution, dialogues and body language, music and editing everything right there at top 👏

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

KaRica has potential no doubt about it and the scene showed it.