•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow when it was Romi as being DV all were ready to kill him ,Shikhar ki reality saamne aayi toh rona dhona  ........๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜double standards of Shergill papa n paltan

Edited by saanjh11 - 4 years ago

I was thinking that. I don't get why sometimes they show things completely out of logic. 

Originally posted by saanjh11

Wow when it was Romi as being DV all were ready to kill him ,Shikhar ki reality saamne aayi toh rona dhona  ........๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜double standards of Shergill papa n paltan

Exactly. 

No one even bothered to apologize to romi.

Exactly my thoughts. But this has been from beginning of the show. They blamed Dri for dhokhe ki Shadi but nobody thought of Divya's remarriage. Such hypocrites. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Well! Shergill family se yahi expect kiya ja skta h..Dis is the same family who treated Dri like an outsider for dhoke ki shaadi but didn't said a word to shikhar ๐Ÿ˜‘ (there is a long list of their selfishness)

Originally posted by HRfan26

Exactly my thoughts. But this has been from beginning of the show. They blamed Dri for dhokhe ki Shadi but nobody thought of Divya's remarriage. Such hypocrites. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes before the outsider was Drishti. Now that she is accepted it is now Romi.

Romy is an outsider; Shekhar is their son. What's so weird about that? You will throw someone to jail if they do bad things. Will you throw your own child to jail if they do bad things.