Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

The biggest mistake CVS made in my opinion

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think the show's concept was amazing, actors are amazing, dialogues, screen play everything is great. The biggest mistake is mis-casting of actors. From the get go They should have paired Zain & Shrenu as a couple. Even if Zain was shown as deeply in love and kind person, he change after all the experiences of Jhanvi/Pooja.  They could have paired Tanvi and the other male actor as couple.

Nothing wrong with any actor, but right pairing make a huge difference. There could have been lot of creative scope when Jhanvi/Pooja secret would be out and how the relation of the couple would turn then onward. Anyways........ all the best to all the actors and everyone connected to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jhanvi was introduced/promoted  as a character who doesnt need a romantic angle. We never saw Dhruv along with her much in promos. 

Probably zain dint accept dhruv’s role cos dhruv dint have much to do. 

Zain’s role could have been written as Kabir vs Jhanvi. That would have got enough family drama. The strong characters of the show was only Jhanvi Kabir and Pk. 

They should have revolved the show around them fighting the battle 

Its after the revamp they concentrated more on Kabir/Zain’s role. 

Instead of Kavya vs Jhanvi. 

It should have been Kabir/PK vs Jhanvi . 

Anyways. Everythin happens for a reason. Maybe something good is gonna come up for all the actors. 

Edited by NJ31 - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the family promo of EBSS they showed Ishani/Rani and Kabir's engagement party which never ever took place in real. It was kinda misleasing. I thought Kabir and Jhanvi/Pooja are married while may be its Jai and Ishani/Rani's marriage. But everything went upside down after the shocking introduction of Kavya at last scene. Also Pooja constantly calling Kabir (Kabir bhaiya) it was very irritating like who the hell was the dialogue writer. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But everything happens for good. Maybe once again we may see Zain and Shrenu together but in a very strong romantic comedy story. I wish. As this couple wont be explored in EBSS after 13th september. As like how Surbhi and Nakuul said in iv that they want to work with each other again in the near future similarly this couple also. Other than i would like to wish the whole cast a big thumbs up.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess people would have actually accepted whole cast as they where what was needed was janhvi vs pk vs kabir all had 1 fault in their list kabir betrayed kavya with vyom's truth janhvi betrayed whole family for father's revenge and pk betryed people and friend outside the world 

Kabir was truthful to himself,  PK was truthful to his family (negative way but truthful) and janhvi was truthful to her revenge 

Kabir is fault were least he would have won atlast but focus should have revolved around them and in mg opinion the biggest mistake was to reveal the whole crux mystery & to audience in just 2 weeks and ofcourse time slot

But not crying or Split milks amd wishing beat for cast and crew! ! ! 

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice to see a show where you can really discuss about characters.... instead of months of wondering how dumb the lead can be or if someone is really pregnant or if some scene was a flashback or imagination. 

Each character had layers of depth ... I really enjoyed every one's acting... It was superb .. even the ones who had minimal scope or screen presence ... no drags ... pace was good ... and then the revamp happened :( 

That said, I really would have loved to see what the original plot was. It's a shame that the story teller didn't get a chance to present his / her version without interference. 

alamdeep thumbnail
guys from the beginning they were saying that Zain and shernu were the main lead. and tanvi was there was short time she even said that. also no other actress wanted to take her role because they knew it was small role. so you cant complain. it was the story how they wanted. it does not make sense. if that was it they should of made Zain and shernu from the start. anyway just enjoy. every show goes on revamp also any other shows.
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm kinda of agree I was on cloud nine when I heard shrezain are going to act together in same show