Why cannot Shikhar be given Benefit of doubt?

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When Shikhar revealed that he is Monkey man, we directly came to conclusion that he will be negative. I mean when Anjaan was giving Pischasini side, we were in dual mind that maybe he is on DD side.

Why not the same in Shikhar's case? Even before his monologue on power and greed, we all had termed him on evil side, including me. Why can't we give him benefit of doubt that he wants to prove Divya that he has changed and doing this to bring down Pischasini. 

This is just a curious post ,don't take it otherwise 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail

Exactly!! 

I’m not ruling anything out nor will I jump to conclusion! 

We should also remember that Shikhar is under Pishachini’s influence, maybe he’s acting like this because of that

Maybe Shikhar is the real Shikhar but he doesn’t know that 

What if Pishachini got rid of his memory and he doesn’t remember who he is? What if Pishachini fed him lies about who he is?

Shikhar was lying when he said he’s pretending to love Divya 

I can see it in his eyes, he loves her 

He’s pushing his feelings away and I believe her love will change him for permanent 

Divya decided to give her marriage a second chance 

Sanavi thumbnail

I want Shikhar to bounce back and he should be the one to defeat Pischasini. 

Divya, Dhristi, Rakshit, Romi all had their share of adventure and praises, Shikhar shld get his share. 

I really felt bad when he was complaining to Lavanya abt Rakshit getting all credit as he is elder, he was convincing in tht scene 

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Initially I did give him the benefit of doubt. But then his thoughts and him saying negative things when he is alone. And also saying in mind that D is useless so he should be with Dri and such thing make me sure that he is negative. 

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

By ITV standards it looks like Shikhar is clearly negative (this is not just based on Shikhar’s depiction , its also an idea formed by looking at Romi - Divya , the makers seems to be working towards them) but there is one thing possible and maybe I am making mountain out of molehill but if explores it will be wonderful track to see.

Shikhar as of now looks like he wants power - of all three gems - to himself. He is not under Pishachini’s influence . He was bought in by Kaal Devta to assist Pishachini if I am not wrong. Yes he did ask Sachini to share the gem powers with him but only an utter fool would trust P silent baaki sab violent Sachini and Shikhar maybe many things, but he is no fool. Pishachini controls him now for sure (with the damroo I mean) but he is quiet capable of getting out of that control. His mirror monologue indicates that he wants power of the gems to himself.

So how does this tie in with Shikhar- Divya? When Shikhar spoke to Divya about how to prove himself to her, his questions and feelings seemed genuine. But Divya as usual snubbed him and walked off and was later seen being friendly with Romi as well. As we all know Romi - Divya bond is not something Shikhar can digest and neither does he have answers to give Divya. So what if he thought of another way to get her affection? By controlling her with the gems? Those three gems together can be used to pretty much anything right? So why not use it to get the woman he loves? Desperate people resort to desperate measures and its quiet possible that Shikhar is thinking along these lines.

Of course it’s the wrong way to go about things and ultimately it will destroy the already tenuous bond he shares with Divya but it would make for an interesting track. Imagine the passion and angst that can be put on display. Both Nyra and Karan are decent actors and this will give them an amazing track to portray. Their chemistry is good too.

I know that it will be heart breaking track but not all love stories are meant to be typical. We have a very typical pair in Drikshit , why not aim for a different interesting one with Shivya?

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

By ITV standards it looks like Shikhar is clearly negative (this is not just based on Shikhar’s depiction , its also an idea formed by looking at Romi - Divya , the makers seems to be working towards them) but there is one thing possible and maybe I am making mountain out of molehill but if explores it will be wonderful track to see.

Shikhar as of now looks like he wants power - of all three gems - to himself. He is not under Pishachini’s influence . He was bought in by Kaal Devta to assist Pishachini if I am not wrong. Yes he did ask Sachini to share the gem powers with him but only an utter fool would trust P silent baaki sab violent Sachini and Shikhar maybe many things, but he is no fool. Pishachini controls him now for sure (with the damroo I mean) but he is quiet capable of getting out of that control. His mirror monologue indicates that he wants power of the gems to himself.

So how does this tie in with Shikhar- Divya? When Shikhar spoke to Divya about how to prove himself to her, his questions and feelings seemed genuine. But Divya as usual snubbed him and walked off and was later seen being friendly with Romi as well. As we all know Romi - Divya bond is not something Shikhar can digest and neither does he have answers to give Divya. So what if he thought of another way to get her affection? By controlling her with the gems? Those three gems together can be used to pretty much anything right? So why not use it to get the woman he loves? Desperate people resort to desperate measures and its quiet possible that Shikhar is thinking along these lines.

Of course it’s the wrong way to go about things and ultimately it will destroy the already tenuous bond he shares with Divya but it would make for an interesting track. Imagine the passion and angst that can be put on display. Both Nyra and Karan are decent actors and this will give them an amazing track to portray. Their chemistry is good too.

I know that it will be heart breaking track but not all love stories are meant to be typical. We have a very typical pair in Drikshit , why not aim for a different interesting one with Shivya?

This does sound very interesting and something feasible. But will the makers really be able to showcase the passion and angst u r talking about. I highly doubt it. Also I don't think they'll make Shivya as the center of the story. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Now that i read the post i want to give him Benefit of doubt. Iam hoping for him to take this as a way to prove him to her and Romi is just a third angle to bring them closer.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HRfan26

This does sound very interesting and something feasible. But will the makers really be able to showcase the passion and angst u r talking about. I highly doubt it. Also I don't think they'll make Shivya as the center of the story. 

Oh I do not have high hopes from ITV creatives. They have very rarely delivered a relatable or even mildly logical track. Hence my first line that by ITV standards it looks to be moving towards RomYa. 

Sanavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Oh I do not have high hopes from ITV creatives. They have very rarely delivered a relatable or even mildly logical track. Hence my first line that by ITV standards it looks to be moving towards RomYa. 

Now that they are concentrating on RomYa, I don't want Romya to happen. They look cute together but I'm  not able to digest romantic angle between them.