Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Namah to replace EBSS on Star Plus

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Namah to replace Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna on Star Plus

Namah the upcoming big-ticket mythological presentation from the stables of Writer and Producer Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square was touted to be a biweekly show on Star Plus when it was commissioned.

But now, with the show coming up well and having a huge caliber in terms of its presentation, concept and story telling, the channel Star Plus has now revised the idea and has given Namah a daily slot.

Yes, you heard it right!!

Namah starring Vikas Manaktala and Savi Thakur as Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu respectively, will now beam at the 7 PM slot which will be made vacant by Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna. Namah will depict the strong bond of friendship between Shiva and Vishnu.

We at IWMBuzz.com reported exclusively over the weekend about the ending of the Dipti Kalwani show on Star Plus on 13 September. The show has Zain Imam and Shrenu Parikh as leads.

News coming in is that Namah will launch on 16 September at the 7 PM slot on Star Plus.

Wow!!

We hear that this decision has been taken as a daring and bold step by the channel to make the early evening slot of 7 PM work in their benefit.

As we know, Namah has a huge and impressive star cast with actors Vikas Manaktala, Savi Thakur, Yukti Kapoor, Chhavi Pandey, Aman Verma, Ravee Gupta, Shivendraa Om Saainiyol playing pivotal roles.

The promo of Namah seems like a visual spectacular and high hopes are pinned up on the show.

We buzzed Producer Ved Raj for a confirmation but could not get revert.

We also reached out to the channel spokesperson, but did not get revert.

As we know, with Namah being commissioned as a bi-weekly earlier, there were reports of it replacing the Mukta Dhond and Fireworks show Divya Drishti. But now, it seems like Divya Drishti will not end immediately. Divya Drishti, as per sources has got an extension.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive updates from the telly and digital world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They should make ebss hotstar exclusive like silsila badalte rishto ka was shifted from TV to voot. Ebss has good online trp just like silsila why is money minded star not cashing in on online popularity of the show. They should make such shows which has online trp exclusive to hotstar.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also if they want 7pm time slot work why they just dont shift yhm or yrkkh on 7pm they were giving trp right! ! !  Why hinder new show and concept! !  When they know old and crappy things are working there! ! !  Or they can shift that 1 hour wala old episodes of old series like sathiya kskbt erc so people will watch them atleast new concept wouldn't be butchered under the name of trp! ! ! ! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=shruzzy]

Also if they want 7pm time slot work why they just dont shift yhm or yrkkh on 7pm they were giving trp right! ! !  Why hinder new show and concept! !  When they know old and crappy things are working there! ! !  Or they can shift that 1 hour wala old episodes of old series like sathiya kskbt erc so people will watch them atleast new concept wouldn't be butchered under the name of trp! ! ! ! 

[/QUOTE yrkkh is TVs no. 1 Show at the moment..3.4 trp ..So it’s got the best time slot 9.30pm. So why would they want to interfere with their best show ..and tbh ,.at the moment yrkkh has got a track that is keeping viewers glued ..and the lead couple are at their best..just superb acting .. EBSS..has never been at that level..it just hasn’t gripped the viewers. I watch it on and off because of Zain..but even he couldn’t keep his fans watching... it failed at storyline ..so even though Zain and shrenu, And Ayub were excellent ..the story didn’t work..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

They should make ebss hotstar exclusive like silsila badalte rishto ka was shifted from TV to voot. Ebss has good online trp just like silsila why is money minded star not cashing in on online popularity of the show. They should make such shows which has online trp exclusive to hotstar.

silsila season one didn’t work on tv because people hated the storyline ..even though it had a fantastic star cast ..top actors with amazing acting . It was about an extra marital affair..and the male and female leads where hated. But then the female leads character was killed off, they made the second female lead the main ..and she had been the betrayed wife, they got a new second male lead ...so basically they improved the story and it worked ..people adored the female lead now..and then they did a leap with season 2 on voot and it was voots biggest success.and season 2 had popular actors again, with fantastic acting and people loved the story. I watched both seasons...and I think silsila was one of the best shows I watched on itv ...both seasons. Apart from the superb cast and fantastic acting..the storylines both seasons were very realistic ..the characters were real people that we could identify with in real life ..even the Ema in season 1 that people hated is something that we see in life all the time,..

alamdeep thumbnail
Every show has to end. and EKbass does not have any storyline from the beginning. they need to end this. and actors can find better show.
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shelly_22

Seriously, on Hotstar? EBSS doesn't even come in top 5 of online TRP's to be telecasted exclusively fon Hotstar! Whatta joke! Accep it, this show was real pathetic with poor storyline except for its teasers and may be initial episodes where Jhanvi's true intentions weren't revelead completely. RIP EBSS!

Maate teri Jai Ho itni shiddat tumne is show se aur ............. nafrat ki hai ki har jagah iski Buraii ki hai 

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show disgusted me n even most of the audience, nafrat to baad ki baat hai.....

Wow. Marvelous. And yet you watched it? Kudos!!

Wish I had that free time to comment on things I hated and disgusted me so much? Darn my busy life! Why does life have to be so cruel to me *fake wailing* 😂. But OMG! What are you going to do now that the show is ending? Where will you spew your hatred for disgusting things? Awww feel so bad for you already! 

maivelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Wow. Marvelous. And yet you watched it? Kudos!!

Wish I had that free time to comment on things I hated and disgusted me so much? Darn my busy life! Why does life have to be so cruel to me *fake wailing* 😂. But OMG! What are you going to do now that the show is ending? Where will you spew your hatred for disgusting things? Awww feel so bad for you already! 

She is shrenu's hater you will find her spitting venom every where pathetic people she doesn't have anything constructive to do  I see her active member of Sanjivani 2 so you can figure out why does she hate shrenu so much and talking utter nonsense

maivelli thumbnail

This show disgusted me n even most of the audience, nafrat to baad ki baat hai.....

Like your comment disgust me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮